Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 (3361 Views)

What Video Editing Apps Do You Use. / Best Video Editing Apps For Android In 2019 / 4 Best Video Editing Apps For Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by jokertv(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Have you been searching for top video editing apps? Here are the top five video editing apps for android. Video editing is of the coolest thing every folk would always want to do. It’s even more fun that it can be done with your smartphone.

These days everybody seems to have varieties of content to offer and don’ t need to go to video editors to edit their contents, just download a video editing app on your smartphone, watch the tutorials and you’re good to go.

Below are the top five video editing apps you should check out for your cool and satisfactory video content.
Follow https://giftedbest.com for more

Top Five Video Editing Apps
FilmoraGo
FilmoraGo is a wonderful video editing app used by my people. The primary functions include trimming, cutting, adding themes, music, etc. and can be easily performed. And there are options to make square 1:1 videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for Youtube, create reverse videos, add transitions, slow motion, text, etc. for more beautification of your video.

FilmoraGo has got in-app purchase, but most of the fantastic features are available for free.

Special Features Of FilmoraGo

Clips can be previewed in real-time.
Photos and videos can be imported from social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
An extensive collection of templates and effects.
A set of professional editing tools.
Adobe Premiere Clip
Adobe Premiere Clip allows you to edit any video right from your Android device. It is fast and fun to use. The best feature about this very app is the automatic video creation capability, i.e., the app can automatically create videos for you with any photos or clips that you choose.

However, these multiple video editing functions like cutting, trimming, adding transitions, music, filters, effects, etc are not excluded. It is free to download and does not display any ads

Special Features of Adobe Premiere Clip

Automatic mode for creating videos instantly.
Created videos can be exported to Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Auto Mix feature dynamically balances the background music in videos.
VideoShow
VideoShow happens to be third on our list and has received numerous awards and is undoubtedly one of the best video editing apps for Android available in the Play Store for free.

With its wonderful user-friendly interface, VideoShow is reliable and easy to use. Aside the essential functions; you can also beautify your video by adding text, effects, music and sound effects or perform live dubbing.

There are lots of themes available, and you can also reduce the size of your video by compressing it. The videos do not lose any quality and have no video duration limits.

Special Features of VideoShow

50 elaborate themes to beautify videos, vlogs, and slideshows
Blurred background, options to adjust audio speed and voice enhancement features
Multiple background music can be added to a video.
The soundtrack of a video can be converted to mp3.
PowerDirector
PowerDirector is an android video editor with a user-friendly interface, but it might take you some time to get used to the controls. But, once you become an expert with this app, you can create professional and effect rich videos within seconds. It has over 30 different effects and transition effects to choose from and add to your video.

PowerDirector also comes with tutorial videos for all of its functions. Most of its features are available in the free version, but upgrading to the full version allows you to remove watermark, ads, and even to extract videos in 1080 and 4K resolutions.

Special Features of PowerDirector

Videos can be exported in 4K with hardware support.
Slow-mo video editor for creating slow-mo video FX.
Chroma key selector for imparting transparencies in videos and layer effects.
KineMaster
Consisting of a well-designed interface along with powerful features, KineMaster is a friendly video editing tool for Android. It enables the drag-n-drop technique to import different media files easily.

KineMaster offers remarkable levels of control over the editing process to create professional videos quickly. You can add different types of transition in between video fragments, or insert blocks of texts or subtitles.

However, the removal of the watermark and full access to premium assets can only be accessed if you purchase the professional edition of the app.

Special Features of KineMaster

Multiple layers of videos, images, text, effects, overlays, stickers, and handwriting can be combined.
Instant preview feature for viewing the editing
Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip
We like to believe this content was found interesting by you. We promise to deliver more exciting contents for your time. Do you have any questions or suggestions to make? Send them through the comment box and get an instant reply from us. Thank you.
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Tk4all:
who can fund my BetnaiJa account for bank transfer?
Good morning, username and ID.
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Tk4all(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Good morning, username and ID.

ID
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Tk4all:

How much for 4K funding?

Drop ur account number Pls
OK, edit yours
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Tk4all(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
4150. zenith146

Seen.
U Can Remove It
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Tk4all:

Seen. U Can Remove It
Done, more wins.
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by NobleKing2020(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
jokertv:
Have you been searching for top video editing apps? Here are the top five video editing apps for android. Video editing is of the coolest thing every folk would always want to do. It’s even more fun that it can be done with your smartphone.

These days everybody seems to have varieties of content to offer and don’ t need to go to video editors to edit their contents, just download a video editing app on your smartphone, watch the tutorials and you’re good to go.

Below are the top five video editing apps you should check out for your cool and satisfactory video content.
Follow https://giftedbest.com for more

Top Five Video Editing Apps
FilmoraGo
FilmoraGo is a wonderful video editing app used by my people. The primary functions include trimming, cutting, adding themes, music, etc. and can be easily performed. And there are options to make square 1:1 videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for Youtube, create reverse videos, add transitions, slow motion, text, etc. for more beautification of your video.

FilmoraGo has got in-app purchase, but most of the fantastic features are available for free.

Special Features Of FilmoraGo

Clips can be previewed in real-time.
Photos and videos can be imported from social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
An extensive collection of templates and effects.
A set of professional editing tools.
Adobe Premiere Clip
Adobe Premiere Clip allows you to edit any video right from your Android device. It is fast and fun to use. The best feature about this very app is the automatic video creation capability, i.e., the app can automatically create videos for you with any photos or clips that you choose.

However, these multiple video editing functions like cutting, trimming, adding transitions, music, filters, effects, etc are not excluded. It is free to download and does not display any ads

Special Features of Adobe Premiere Clip

Automatic mode for creating videos instantly.
Created videos can be exported to Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Auto Mix feature dynamically balances the background music in videos.
VideoShow
VideoShow happens to be third on our list and has received numerous awards and is undoubtedly one of the best video editing apps for Android available in the Play Store for free.

With its wonderful user-friendly interface, VideoShow is reliable and easy to use. Aside the essential functions; you can also beautify your video by adding text, effects, music and sound effects or perform live dubbing.

There are lots of themes available, and you can also reduce the size of your video by compressing it. The videos do not lose any quality and have no video duration limits.

Special Features of VideoShow

50 elaborate themes to beautify videos, vlogs, and slideshows
Blurred background, options to adjust audio speed and voice enhancement features
Multiple background music can be added to a video.
The soundtrack of a video can be converted to mp3.
PowerDirector
PowerDirector is an android video editor with a user-friendly interface, but it might take you some time to get used to the controls. But, once you become an expert with this app, you can create professional and effect rich videos within seconds. It has over 30 different effects and transition effects to choose from and add to your video.

PowerDirector also comes with tutorial videos for all of its functions. Most of its features are available in the free version, but upgrading to the full version allows you to remove watermark, ads, and even to extract videos in 1080 and 4K resolutions.

Special Features of PowerDirector

Videos can be exported in 4K with hardware support.
Slow-mo video editor for creating slow-mo video FX.
Chroma key selector for imparting transparencies in videos and layer effects.
KineMaster
Consisting of a well-designed interface along with powerful features, KineMaster is a friendly video editing tool for Android. It enables the drag-n-drop technique to import different media files easily.

KineMaster offers remarkable levels of control over the editing process to create professional videos quickly. You can add different types of transition in between video fragments, or insert blocks of texts or subtitles.

However, the removal of the watermark and full access to premium assets can only be accessed if you purchase the professional edition of the app.

Special Features of KineMaster

Multiple layers of videos, images, text, effects, overlays, stickers, and handwriting can be combined.
Instant preview feature for viewing the editing
Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip
We like to believe this content was found interesting by you. We promise to deliver more exciting contents for your time. Do you have any questions or suggestions to make? Send them through the comment box and get an instant reply from us. Thank you.

Good day bro..

please do u know any site dat can be used to create dancing cartoons..those cartoons that dances like human being
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Tk4all(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Tk4all:

l

Cc:Stephenmoka4.
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Tk4all:

Can u Fund me 2K
done
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Tk4all(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
done
Seen. Thanks
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Tk4all(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Stephenmoka4 post=94042925][/quote]

Sent Sir.
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Manicopus: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Actually, it is not easy to find a good video editor, because there are a lot of them now, but even to master one of them already takes a lot of time. Besides, you need a very powerful editor to keep the rendering process going for several days. So I hope it will be useful if I tell you that you can look at this trimmer https://www.fastreel.com/video-cutter.html , it's an online editor from Movavi. I am very glad that I was able to find it. Because it works very fast and renders too. I'm not going to switch to another one yet. Run it from your browser and go.
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kinemaster is the best over years
Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Telegram234(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Op what of Youcut and Motion ninja plus Film maker

Your list is incomplete.
And I see no Vivavideo.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Jaxx123: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
I will make professional and beautiful videos using premium for you vidnami without any watermark on it

Vidnami, previously called content samurai is super easy to use, right?

With VIDNAMI one can create beautiful video .
I will create premium video with vidnami plus voice over for you in few country
All I need from you is the text .

I'm your guy, I have vast experience using that system.

Contact me for any big project you have.
You want to convert your full book to full visual?
You need video match your voice over?
Or anything toward video creation
Or your blog text to visual?

I can deliver suitable videos for any type of niche.

Perhaps you have a big project going on, let me know and I can give you a significant discount.

Thank you and have a good one!

Chat me 0 8 0 6 0 1 8 0 0 7 7

Or email me olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Re: Top Five Video Editing Apps For Andriod 2020 by Faithworld1(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Talking about video editing softwares or apps for Android, It's easy to find them all over the internet.

When it comes to the best video editing softwares for Android, you would have to test them to know which works best for you!

In addy to the above information, you can find out some of the best video editing softwares for android here: https://www.ugblox.com/2022/03/best-video-editing-softwares-for.html

I thought that will help, hopefully.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Batman Would Look Like In 16 Different Time Periods / Cutter Plotter for vinyl prints and t-shirt making selling in lagos / I Need Someone That Can Draw Or Design A Unique Logo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.