Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (54035 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is wrong, IGP should call his men to order.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by krystaq: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ahhh! So this ones can be flog, but those that make a total disregard for others well been cannot be flog.hypocrite! #sergeantikuesanmustgo
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Monmeg: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
i know it must be naija police
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by ejanla077: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
govomotors:
A stitch in time save nine.

Police: what are you doing here?
Woman: we are staying here and we are enjoying natural air.

I don't think it would have resulted into this. There is anger in the land even in the police force.

Note: Am not supporting the police action

She can reply in whatever way she deem fit...
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
aimmoney9:
POLICE REALLY NEEDS TO GO AND LEARN FROM RRS HOW TO BE PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR CONDUCT
What is police, rrs, SARS etc?
No be same people?
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by WiseStarr(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Are they Police or soldiers, They need to caution themselves jare o
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
govomotors:
A stitch in time save nine.

Police: what are you doing here?
Woman: we are staying here and we are enjoying natural air.

I don't think it would have resulted into this. There is anger in the land even in the police force.

Note: Am not supporting the police action

Guy, we all can't reach the same way. we have different temperaments.

And come to think of it , do think the problem here was her choice of words?
The issue here is that someone's right is being violated by the same people whose duty is to uphold it.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Mblingz(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
but they cant flog those that went for burial to expose the country into anoda problem.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
But that's not the front of her house
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Sharonstone7719: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
I won't lie...if you want to live long ...make money and leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by bobolaga: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Useless people born by useless father,Nigeria police turn look down to prisoner condition,i don,t think the military and Nigeria police know the meaning of social distancing and look down,now tell me who is at risk among 50 police men and single person at the front of his or her own houses.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by bobolaga: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2020
We blacks we have animistic insist,when we see our black brothers and sister suffering we are very happy.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Numero9: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2020
My mother? Even if she's guilty, you come flog her for my presence!!!!!

That'll be the moment I'd unleash every ounce of evil and heartlessness from within!

Just the way we all paying for the stupidity of Adam and Eve, same way I'd make sure the policemen, thier families and those related'd pay as well.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by ikezudon(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Too bad.. BAD Government..

The rest of you, stay indoors and watch K-drama series.. See link below

https://billzonthestreets.com/download-korean-dramas-free/
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by rigarmortis: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2020
jared007:
They ve no right to assault her she should sue them.

But how are we sure she was beaten because she sat in front of her house?

The ferocity of the whips landing on her shows she must have angered them.

so then she deserves to be flogged?
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Longman8: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2020
We just have fustrasted and unprofessional men on school union.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Albertone(m): 2:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Mskrisx:
See, me I don tire for Nigeria.
Which kind problem be this.
Lest go to Somalia jawe.Abi Sudan
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by demefaboy(m): 3:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Ooboyyy, is like this woman follow masquerade b4 ooo,
For the fact that the useless police mens flogging her she still remain gallant.
Does it mean someone can not seat outside the house again?

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2020
aimmoney9:
YOU ALREADY SAID THAT THEIR DEPARTMENT DIFFERS....YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

No you did
Because you taught they are not police.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2020
ceejay80s:

What is police, rrs, SARS etc?
No be same people?

No mind that jerk
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2020
maasoap:

Those RRS are special breed

And they are still POLICE

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Cantonese: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2020
She should get all the evidences together, present them to her lawyer and I believe poverty will go away through the courts for her.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Even though I don't support the treatment meted to her by the police, yet the clip seems not to buy with the sentiment that she was right in front of their house. By the look of things, she was headed somewhere before she was questioned.
At this time of lockdown, movement is prohibited except you render essential services; and even so, the law indicates that you must go out with your I.D Card in case the authourity gets to question you. In this country we play the victim card too much.

Thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by BadBradley: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Even though I don't support the treatment meted to her by the police, yet the clip seems not to buy with the sentiment that she was right in front of their house. By the look of things, she was headed somewhere before she was questioned.
At this time of lockdown, movement is prohibited except you render essential services; and even so, the law indicates that you must go out with your I.D Card in case the authourity gets to question you. In this country we play the victim card too much.
she's a victim. You're making reference to the law, what law empowers a police to flog anyone? Abi you be part of all these unbridled officers?
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by donjahsy(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
jared007:
They ve no right to assault her she should sue them.

But how are we sure she was beaten because she sat in front of her house?

The ferocity of the whips landing on her shows she must have angered them.
As in they are animals and must not be angered? Oh spare me that crap! Don't justify this animalistic behavior
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by CioAngels(f): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2020
But what kind of policemen do we really have? Someone in from of her house again, what exactly does the police wants with citizens? My lady, get good lawyers and sue the cannibals in uniform and the IGP and make sure you demand that the offenders are striped of their jobs. They only strong on civilians because of the power of gun. Yet, when they see armed robbers they flee even with the gun that gives them so much intoxications.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Jchimamkpa: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerian police force is a disappointment to the country. Imagine flogging a woman because she was sitting in front of her own house. Now they have started killing innocent citizen Who most times come out to get food stuff from stores or market. "wicked country with wicked government"
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The Woman sat in front of her house with some older women and a Police officer (Sergent Iku Esan), asked what she was doing in front of the house and the woman replied "is there anything bad in staying in front of my house"

Suddenly He started flogging her and the woman kept saying don’t flog me within 3mins the rest of the Police officers came and joined hands and kept flogging her

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZtEuiCKdg

Sad as it may seem she's been flogged because she no fine. If to say she set now dem no go flog her like that instead they will be smiling sheepishly and being nice.
The power of a beautiful woman is much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.