Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (54036 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by enzoLafayette: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Good day my dear Nigeria.
I'm a father of 3 leaving in Lagos I'm also a weirder and recent lockdown has make it hard for me and my family.. Since Sunday I have been using the opportunity of going out at night because of vigilante group in our area to ask for assistance some are trying although I know is hard for everyone during this time also 3 days ago I used style pluck untapped mango from the street saying I want to used it for agbo.. That was what my children ate yesterday morning since then nothing nothing.. Pls I need your help pls even if it's little I beg you..this is my account 1120501298 Polaris
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by abidem4real: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The Woman sat in front of her house with some older women and a Police officer (Sergent Iku Esan), asked what she was doing in front of the house and the woman replied "is there anything bad in staying in front of my house"

Suddenly He started flogging her and the woman kept saying don’t flog me within 3mins the rest of the Police officers came and joined hands and kept flogging her

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZtEuiCKdg
Nigerian police are the worst in the history of African security I swear! I hate them with passion
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by megareal: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Numero9:
My mother? Even if she's guilty, you come flog her for my presence!!!!!

That'll be the moment I'd unleash every ounce of evil and heartlessness from within!

Just the way we all paying for the stupidity of Adam and Eve, same way I'd make sure the policemen, thier families and those related'd pay as well.

Simple. I'm too angry to comment sef.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Litmus: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
abidem4real:
Nigerian police are the worst in the history of African security I swear! I hate them with passion

You're kidding, right?
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Jaelluiz: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bode2:
We should be revolutionary! I don't care... if my mum or someone very dear to me was the one being tortured. I don't mind being killed. I will openly or clandestinely injure or kill those officers or any acclaimed evil genius who parade themselves in uniform. If I can't get gun... I will acid... I will write down suicidal letter before taking the action. Those who commit suicide should have rendered certain services for humanity.

I believe there will be something we should die for...

I support you 100%.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Litmus: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
BTW, what part of Nigeria is this and what is written on the patrol vehicle? Nigerians have such respect for women, mothers etc, that I’m finding this video doubtful, sorry. And people shouldn’t forget that software technology is so advanced right now videos can be profoundly altered to create whatever image its proprietors want to convey.

darn, these videos are always so shaky, blurred and so on that one can hardly make out background in order to properly identify areas or confirm locations. This always baffles me since even the cheapest Chinese phones can give you sharp clear images and videos

is that 'Federation of adder' on the vehicle... Oganisation of Adder?
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Litmus: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anyway, what ever the truth may be, Nigerians need to question everything shown them online about your country, take nothing for granted, never become complacent and leap to acting out against yourselves for Nigeria has many enemies and the internet is the new war arena and fake information weapon of choice.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Litmus:
BTW, what part of Nigeria is this and what is written on the patrol vehicle? Nigerians have such respect for women, mothers etc, that I’m finding this video doubtful, sorry. And people shouldn’t forget that software technology is so advanced right now videos can be profoundly altered to create whatever image its proprietors want to convey.

darn, these videos are always so shaky, blurred and so on that one can hardly make out background in order to properly identify areas or confirm locations. This always baffles me since even the cheapest Chinese phones can give you sharp clear images and videos

is that 'Federation of adder' on the vehicle... Oganisation of Adder?
You may be correct about video manipuation as looking at screen shots from the clip, the woman is not behaving like you would expect somebody who is being flogged i.e she is not adopt a defensive posture to protect herself.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Dblackify007(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.