Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter (4130 Views)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Following the burial rights of kyari going against the presidential order Nigerians have started calling on the presidency angry

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Another

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Another2

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
ATTN:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by jlinkd78(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Double standard government. Funke didn't even gather around a confirmed Covid-19 patient but were in company of persons who were likely negative but d govt went after her with 'audio ' passion

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
We all can now see the hypocrisy in this government!

Government of some people above the law!!!

In addition to apologizing to Funke Akindele, they should also tender apologies to Gbadamosi, Naira Marley and Nigerians

Finally Lai Mohammed should release the corpse of the Covid-19 to their families or cover his face forever in shame!!!

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Kingdollar28(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020

Nonsense government grin

Oh Yee God of alphabetical order, please remember... After "A" na "B" dy follow

Abba don go....

Oluwa no disappoint us... Amin grin

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by myeduproject: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Relax guys, Covid-19 will deal with them. I am enjoying my today like die. The death of Ak is sweetening me. I cant express it enough though. I wish all the governors, ministers, reps, senators and corrupt folks die like AK. I want to buy recharge card for someone to express my happiness over this death. DM me, if you want

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by amc: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ignoramus full ground.

Funke Akindele was rightly prosecuted by the Lagos State Government.

If Abba Kyari's mourners are not prosecuted, then the blame solely lies at the feet of the FCT government.

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Grace001: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Northerners are above the law
Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by SweetJoystick(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Smh ignorance na really disease. Funke violated lockdown rule in Lagos state, she was prosecuted by Lagos state government and not the federal government of Nigeria. They should be clamouring for Borno state government to do as LSG did, that's if any lockdown rule has been violated or if one even exits in the first place in Borno.

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Hoephase: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some BMC have already arrived. I can see them working tirelessly to earn their pay. grin

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Sylraph1: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some cowards and hypocrites in this forum especially the BMC crew will stop oppose this

USELESS BASTARDS

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Waterypussy2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
That's why covid -19 will keep dealing with them one by one. One is already gone, I'm expecting more death from the northerners before next week.
Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by toluzealous: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Father Lord! Abba kyarri every enemy of progress of this nation
Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by WandaNara: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
amc:
Ignoramus full ground.

If Abba Kyari's mourners are not prosecuted, then the blame solely lies at the feet of the FCT government.

Shame on you

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Afonja Muslims like Muric will hate this they will rather see Funke akindele hang than go against their Fulani masters

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by mytime24(f): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Naija Laws is only for d poor

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by chrisifeanyi: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
when you vote wrong, you wil continue to suffer. If you like don't get sense before the next election

Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by Idiotmod: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
amc:
Ignoramus full ground.

Mind nobody. Can u imagine
Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by milky3(f): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Apology is required
Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by cybriz82(m): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Awon e-warriors rubbish...
Re: Funke Akindele Trending On Twitter by itsme01: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Social distancing is one thing, wearing face mask is another, question is where they not wearing face mask?

Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son / Must A Nollywood Actor/actress Sing, And Must Our Musicians Act? / Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos)