Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Woman Flogged By Police Officers For Sitting Outside Her Home. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flogged By Police Officers For Sitting Outside Her Home. VIDEO (527 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Flogged By Police Officers For Sitting Outside Her Home. VIDEO by kemzy036: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
The Woman sat in front of her house with some older women and a Police officer (Sergent Iku Esan), asked what she’s was doing in front of the house and the woman replied "is there anything bad in staying in front of my house"

Suddenly He started flogging her and the woman kept saying don’t flog me within 3mins the rest of the Police officers came and joined hands and kept flogging her

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/woman-flogged-by-police-officers-for.html

Re: Woman Flogged By Police Officers For Sitting Outside Her Home. VIDEO by gbebodye(f): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Check the stats...there are 2 things killing Nigerians more than coronavirus during this isolation angry
1) Police cry
2) Armed robbers cry
Re: Woman Flogged By Police Officers For Sitting Outside Her Home. VIDEO by kemzy036: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
More

Re: Woman Flogged By Police Officers For Sitting Outside Her Home. VIDEO by KevMitnick: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
A soft answer turns away wrath, but some people do not know that... "Ah... Officer I just came out for fresh air, let me go in now... " would have prevented this unwarranted beating.
This is why people get shot. The average Nigerian policeman is angry, hungry, wicked and trigger happy, you need a level of wisdom to deal with them especially when they are armed.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Police Officers For Sitting Outside Her Home. VIDEO by vastolord4(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everything about this people is upside down.. down to their reasoning

(1) (Reply)

Bus Kills Man Who Went To Buy Malaria Drugs To Treat Sef / Video Of Robbers Returning Stolen Valuables To Man / Angry Inmate Allegedly Attacked R. Kelly In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.