Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking (112451 Views)

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by fabolouz1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Christians are the worst hypocrites in the world. Why rejoice over someone else death. Some of those responding would do worse if given the opportunity.
I stand with the headline ,' Nigeria mourns'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sermwell:

what do you mean by born again?? was he a Christan?? what makes you think he was not a faithful Muslim?? only God knows his true worshippers! I hope you are not trying to say he must have been a Christian before he can be said to have lived a fulfilled life??

Salvation is not for Christians , but for every living being on earth. There's no salvation in any other name under heaven given amongst men whereby they can be saved. No name in heaven nor in earth save you except the name of Jesus. He's the WAY , the TRUTH and the LIFE. No man has access to the Father except through Jesus. *Only God knows his true worshipers* : Don't be deceived I have spoken clearly to you as a man would speak to his dear friend. Receive insight that these very words are from the Lord , not my words .

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by Zenithpeak(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
BMC crew are mourning
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by West1side: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
If my father ever get the opportunity to hold the position he held n his best performance is similar to Abba Kyari may the almighty I worship punish him on this earth n in hell.

I do not own a foolish n oloriburuku that does not understand if he can't bring about change he should resign now if your father is such a person just like Abba Kyari my condolence goes out to your household in advance.

AntiChristian:

Same way someone will call your father oloriburuku when he dies! I'm sure your grandpa too was called worse names!
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by West1side: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
If my father ever get the opportunity to hold the position he held n his best performance is similar to Abba Kyari may the almighty I worship punish him on this earth n in hell.

I do not own a foolish n oloriburuku father that does not understand if he can't bring about change he should resign now if your father is such a person just like Abba Kyari my condolence goes out to your household in advance.

AntiChristian:

Same way someone will call your father oloriburuku when he dies! I'm sure your grandpa too was called worse names!
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by AntiChristian: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
West1side:

I do not own a foolish n oloriburuku that does not understand if he can't bring about change he should resign now if your father is such a person just like Abba Kyari my condolence goes out to your household in advance.

Mention one position your father/grandpa held in any parastatal in life before his demise? Also state his achievements with links to surf them!

Uncouth ignoramus!

Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by raphy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerians did not mourn.not to talk of golden mourn. all die na die he Wont be buried in golden casket.so he die as others around the world.
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by AfroBeatDiary: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by Axel07: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
g4gerald:

Are u sure about the wealth aspect? May we know who ur father is.
you dont know him doesnt mean nothing. How many people knew davido's father before davido? And we all know about 60% of abba kyari's wealth is gotten from public funds (no offence to the deceased tho).
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by Sermwell(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
prekumohtim:

Salvation is not for Christians , but for every living being on earth. There's no salvation in any other name under heaven given amongst men whereby they can be saved. No name in heaven nor in earth save you except the name of Jesus. He's the WAY , the TRUTH and the LIFE. No man has access to the Father except through Jesus. *Only God knows his true worshipers* : Don't be deceived I have spoken clearly to you as a man would speak to his dear friend. Receive insight that these very words are from the Lord , not my words .
I don't have time for religious bigotry please!! if you were born in Saudi Arabia by Muslim parents will you be typing this?? What you typed here does not make any sense to a practicing Muslim!! live and let's live!! if you think Jesus is the only way because the bible says so, there are other religious books that don't record so!! I'm sure the Quran and other religious books think differently!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
funny enough him and those civilians who died are now 6 feet under....the civilians may be even buried better than him with nice coffins why him wrapped like dustbin... when he gets to hell he should tell devil that he is former chief of staff and biggest victim so that devil go give am vip
A dead is a dead irrespective of wherever and whatever he is buried with. Moreover, islamic burial rites condemns wasteful spending. His coffin doesn't matter but the honour given to him in his life and death will always be remembered. I am less concerned whether he is going to heaven or hell, all I know is whether we like it or not, he has appeared in the news worldwide while others who died to covid 19 in Nigeria are not known. In this world he is better than and above them, in the hereafter, I am less concerned
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by Alezy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
IlovePMB:
The biggest victim is yet to be claimed.
we are waiting
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
IlovePMB:
The biggest victim is yet to be claimed.
chai!... Am very sure everybody understand this
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by MrToothBrush: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Racoon:
All lives matters because all shall stand before God in judgement.What an insensitive journalism. angry
I don't know but something tells me you are Reno
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by loswhite(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nbote:
We like to dwell on very irrelevant things... Isn't Kyari d biggest victim of d virus so far? We jus luv to live in denial and bark at d wrong trees
how do you define biggest victim?
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by loswhite(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
traihit:

Seriously I don't understand. We just like sensationalizing everything jare. Someone was asking if the other victims of Covid-19 are beneath Kyari. Well, my answer is, they're not. But have we had anyone whose death through Covid-19 made headlines and shake the whole nation as this? Even BBC calls him "a powerful man in government".
lol which nation e shake?
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by loswhite(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Corporate2020:

Anybody here on this Forum whose father is bigger than Abba Kyari should come out now and tell us whom his/her father is. All animals are not equal, likewise all human beings are not equal.
Kids duel too much on material things that's why you ppl do anything for money just so you can claim to be bigger...smh. Bigger is in the grave with nothing right now....may be you should carry all his bigger things and bury it with him
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by xvy1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy
budaatum:
Is he big like 2 people or more?
You crack my ribs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sermwell:

I don't have time for religious bigotry please!! if you were born in Saudi Arabia by Muslim parents will you be typing this?? What you typed here does not make any sense to a practicing Muslim!! live and let's live!! if you think Jesus is the only way because the bible says so, there are other religious books that don't record so!! I'm sure the Quran and other religious books think differently!!

Check YouTube on the Muslim cleric that gave his life to Jesus recently. He's from northern Nigeria, Jesus appeared to him while he was in the mosque. Many testimonies have also been shared by many Muslims Imams from notable Arabic nations. 2-3 months ago, over 80,000 Muslims gave their lives to Jesus in Pakistan . Check Google and YouTube for my claims. I have experienced Jesus personally , not in words or in books but as a man would relate with another one on one. You may not like to entertain religious words but these are the last days. There will be a time when there will be scarcity of God's word on earth; there shall be no single preacher nor the bible for men to read from, no church on the face of the earth, repentance and forgiveness shall no more be permitted. Even death will run away from men though they seek it. Consider these things and do your own research. The time is very short , everything is coming to an end. Google Prophet Muhammed claim on Jesus
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by Amotekun777: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
traihit:

Seriously I don't understand. We just like sensationalizing everything jare. Someone was asking if the other victims of Covid-19 are beneath Kyari. Well, my answer is, they're not. But have we had anyone whose death through Covid-19 made headlines and shake the whole nation as this? Even BBC calls him "a powerful man in government".

You get serious issues for real. angry

Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by mentored: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Sanchez01:
THISDAY LIVE published an article which didn't go down well with Tweeps. According to the headline, THISDAY claims 'Nigeria mourns as COVID-19 claim biggest victim'.

https://twitter.com/THISDAYLIVE/status/1251390854289334274?s=20

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

la karma la bitch

Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba Kyari conspired against the former CJN Walter Onnoghen. Aliyu Umar SAN was the prosecutor at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. He got an ex parte order from the CCT, and quickly sent it to Abba Kyari who immediately sent it to Buhari for approval of Onnoghen's removal.

The ex parte order and Onnoghen's removal took place on April 18, 2019.

On April 17, 2020 (as lawyers we must note that it was the "eve of the anniversary"wink both Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba Kyari died in the morning and evening respectively).

By April 18, 2020 (exactly one year anniversary) the burial of both Aliyu Umar SAN and Abba Kyari have been completed.

No one knows tomorrow.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR MATURED MIND'S!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by babajero(m): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Nbote:
We like to dwell on very irrelevant things... Isn't Kyari d biggest victim of d virus so far? We jus luv to live in denial and bark at d wrong trees
What made him the biggest victim, is it because he had 2 heads or is it because he was buried in the sky, many medical doctors and difference making individuals have died and you are talking about a liability that added nothing to the growth of Nigeria, a quota system merchant who seized the opportunity he had to fleece Nigeria to death.
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by 9jaRealist: 1:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians! Always MAJORing in MINOR things... undecided
>
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by sulaak(m): 2:48am On Apr 19, 2020
traihit:

..but are Nigerian mourning the Biggest victim that happens to be one of the biggest crooks in the current government.

AS NIGERIA’S ROGUE RULER IS OUSTED BY COVID19

Nigeria has the tragic distinction of being a nation whose citizens rejoice when their rulers die of natural causes.

The deaths of maximum dictator Gen. Sani Abacha who killed and imprisoned many including myself and the death of Yar’adua who’s secretive cabal also threatened my life were greeted with joy and relief respectively.

The news of the demise of Abba Kyari, Chief of staff to MG Buhari and de facto president in his own right unfortunately reconfirms this sad historical trend.

Abba Kyari was a brilliant lawyer who reportedly made a first class studying abroad. However he utilized his knowledge and intellect not for the betterment of his nation but for the battering of his nation through the most lawless and foolish government ever.

Kyari reigned Supreme as the only unelected non-military person ever to completely arrogate powers of state to himself.

He was implicated in collecting bribes from MTN a foreign company that jeopardized national security by non-compliance with our laws and shortchanged Nigerians of billions of dollars in fines.

Kyari who appointed himself on the board of NNPC also appointed his daughter Vice President of Nigeria’s Sovereign Wealth Fund. In effect, his nuclear family alone was in charge of both Nigeria’s income generation agency and Nigeria’s savings agency.

Kyari was implicated in the shameless auctioning of ministerial posts that brought in the most lackluster and uninspiring cabinet in the history of Nigeria which even included a General indicted for stealing public funds during the Abacha regime.

Kyari then decreed via president Buhari that ministers must see Kyari instead of him.

But Kyari was not just a corporate thief. He stole from the poor too. A relative of Kyari’s who’s father reportedly helped raise him fingered Kyari for duping him in a contract scam. The victim relative who was an IDP and the police officer who investigated his claim were imprisoned and persecuted by the untouchable Kyari.

Under Kyari, the legitimate Chief Justice of Nigeria was unconstitutionally usurped, national elections were hijacked and rigged and the Vice President of Nigeria was permanently quarantined. Kyari will go down in historic infamy as the only man to have surreptitiously and effectively removed a Vice President, a Chief Justice and a President in a democracy - leaving a carcass of a government and a nation behind.

Kyari had the blood of countless Nigerians on his hands according to the NSA, with whom he had a public feud, because of his meddling in the war against terrorism.

From the above resume of wickedness, lawlessness and maximum impunity, it is clear why it will be difficult for Nigerians to moan the passing of a man whom they did not elect but who misruled them with utter contempt and shameless arrogance.

The only redemptive thing about Kyari’s rule is that he managed not to infect several western ambassadors who had the misfortune of meeting him recently. Fortunately, some of these ambassadors have completed their 14 day self-isolation in Abuja without incident.

Kyari’s self-importance was so much that even the military boys at the war front and foreign ambassadors in Abuja were all impacted by his overweening presence.

For a cabal that has disemboweled our democracy from the inside out, this is a major loss for them. For the populace held down and raped by a vicious and unpopular regime, this is not a loss but a plus - that God in heaven rules in the affairs of men.

If we must shed tears for Kyari, then know this:
“As long as our rulers pretend to govern, the people will pretend to mourn.”

Let us be very clear about this, the good book says, “when the righteous prosper, the city rejoices but when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy.”

Let everyone ascertain for themselves whom the cap fits.

I call on the remnants of the cabal to surrender power back to the de jure rulers, in the fear of God, and to release Vice President Osinbajo from banishment.

1 million Chinese doctors cannot reverse the hand of God. Therefore kindly fear God and do right by his people - the citizens of Nigeria - and govern well and justly for the benefit of all.

May God have mercy on us all.

Emmanuel Ogebe ESQ
US NIGERIA LAW GROUP

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/18/nigeria’s-rogue-ruler-ousted-covid-19-emmanuel-ogebe
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by demefaboy(m): 3:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by ludd2018: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Nbote:

U got it wrong . The caption that Nigeria mourns is wrong . Nigeria is not mourning him .....Abba Kyri is evil
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by favour32(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Sermwell:

Each religion needs to be tolerant and be on your lane.Do not try to force your belief on others especially the Christians and Muslims.
Na una nai nor make the world get peace because of religious extremism!
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by Beverlyjean(f): 6:09am On Apr 19, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
First..... Nigerians are not mourning

Secondly.. What do they mean by biggest victim?.. Are they saying that all those that died so far in the country are beneath kyari?... I'm not following

He is certainly the biggest victim so far .... Only insecure or not rich people think he is equal to other... Yes to God , we are all equal...but on earth we are not all equal
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by PassingShot(m): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
First..... Nigerians are not mourning

Secondly.. What do they mean by biggest victim?.. Are they saying that all those that died so far in the country are beneath kyari?... I'm not following
Deny it till your death, the truth is he remains the biggest victim so far. All animals aren't equal even by natural laws.
Re: Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking by PassingShot(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Too many idiots on Nairaland. Joe Aba's online survey of 2 years ago comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.