Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. (382 Views)

Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. by Remoter: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Your Excellency,

First and foremost, I want to sympathize with you and your entire cabinet members, over the sudden demise of one of your loyal friends, Mallam Abba Kyari.

May Allah SWT grant him the favour of the hereafter. Also, may the family He left behind be well comforted.

Back to the main reason for my write up your Excellency, Nigerians are extremely angry. So far, even a blind man can clearly see that your administration rating has significantly dropped far below the level that gave us victory in 2019.

Your Excellency, the death of Mallam Abba Kyari is of mixed feelings to me as your hardened supporter, who risked all odds, during your first and second term.

If you don't mind your Excellency, this death is bad because your trusted friend is no more, and He left behind family who would tremendously miss his absence. Also, His death left you Sir in great dilemma on who to entrust with such a position moving forward.

Another twist to this however is that, his death has created a big vaccum that can regig the entire direction of this administration for future elections.

I wish to remind you your Excellency, that 'APC' is a vehicle that must be preserved even beyond 2023. Consequent upon this, what we need now is a more versatile administrator with robust knowledge Economy and how to create direction for different ministries.

Someone who would openly work with your deputy and redirect our path on a viable national growth.

While trusting on the power of social media to convey this message to you, I believe you would remember that this death could either make or Mar the future of your administration.

Your Excellency, you must be able to clearly separate partisanship from nation building.

Thank you as you consider the themes of this write up and realign the administration which we all toiled for.

Signed:
Your Hardened Supporter.
Re: Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. by Crimsoneagle: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
God forbid. There will be no apc after 2023

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. by lameda07: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
How I wish president could yield this call.

Find a good economist who can change the direction of things
Re: Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. by lameda07: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Crimsoneagle:
God forbid. There will be no apc after 2023

Don't be so rigid.

A Fashola could make a change. Not all APC members are evil.
Re: Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. by helinues: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
angry
Re: Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. by GamalNasser: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
You are still a hardened supporter of a failure ? Are you sure you are ok
Re: Strictly For President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. by Oluneutral: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
And I thought the op would have advised Buhari to improve on our health and educational sectors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Crashes To All Time Low, Trades At $0 (18 Cent) Per Barrel / Uzodimma In Desperate Search For Legitimacy, Says PDP / Tinubu Tests For Coronavirus After His Chief Security Officer Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.