Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. (2299 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Lipscomb(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Im not a rich man but I'm not poor , sincerely his death
Humble me.Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Buhari may God forgive all your sin .

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by GamalNasser: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Are you for real ? So it took the death if and 81 year COS to the worst president ever for you to become humble in life ? You thought you were a god ni? grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Lipscomb(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bro it's not about age this man still live his life and he was very active...With what he have and the power that God bestow on him hardly he will dream of death.
GamalNasser:
Are you for real ? So it took the death if and 81 year COS to the worst president ever for you to become humble in life ? You thought you were a god ni? grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by EzeNdiAra: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
His life is not more special than the lives of these people in this pictures.

That again is a sin, because you acknowledge the life of the rich alone.

8 Likes

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Lipscomb(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
I wish God can open your eyes and you understand the purpose of this topic.
EzeNdiAra:
His life is not more special than the lives of these people in this pictures.

That again is a sin, because you acknowledge the life of the rich alone.
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by GreaterDC(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
A great man indeed
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by sonofspada(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreaterDC:
A great man indeed
Thunder fire him and impersonator president is next.

Say whatever u want.

Or sue me

4 Likes

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by sonofspada(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
Humble me.Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Buhari may God forgive all your sin .
Op, you sef
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by DanseMacabre(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Guy why you wan make person choke na grin

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by RealSolution001: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:

So until this period, death was never in your agenda? Perhaps you thought you would be the first to live on earth forever.
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by GreaterDC(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonofspada:
Say whatever u want.
Or sue me
Don't act foolishly bro
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by seunmsg(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rich, poor, middle class, powerful, slave, master intelligent, dumb, theist, atheist, whatever; we all gonna end in this kinda hole.

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by DanseMacabre(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
Bro it's not about age this man still live his life and he was very active...With what he have and the power that God bestow on him hardly he will dream of death.

I don't mean to be irreverent sir, but Abba Kyari was an intelligent man. He must not have dreamt, but had nightmares of impending death ever since he was diagnosed COVIK ONE-NINE positive.
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by helinues: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
You mean you have been arrogant about life before?
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Lipscomb(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Maybe.
DanseMacabre:

I don't mean to be irreverent sir, but Abba Kyari was an intelligent man. He must not have dreamt, but had nightmares of impending death ever since he was diagnosed COVIK ONE-NINE positive.
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Lipscomb(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lol have you ever dream of death.
helinues:
You mean you have been arrogant about life before?
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Lipscomb(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
I swear bro.
seunmsg:
Rich, poor, middle class, powerful, slave, master intelligent, dumb, theist, atheist, whatever; we all gonna end in this kinda hole.
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Lipscomb(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God give you sense. No one can proof that this man is evil just the way media portrait
sonofspada:

Say whatever u want.

Or sue me

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Overself: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Zombies dancing on the grave of their master,who is a tormentor of the poor. Upon all the happiness u all derived from the misrule of Nigeria by APC,were did it end? sad

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by helinues: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
Lol have you ever dream of death.

Death is inevitable.. I live my life as if no tomorrow
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Lipscomb(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin yimu
helinues:

Death is inevitable.. I live my life as if no tomorrow
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by helinues: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
grin yimu

Why should that be your headache?
Re: I Swear To God The Death Of ABBA Kyari Humble Me. by Yujin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Is that up to 6ft deep?

(1) (Reply)

Oronto Douglas Speaks About Lies Told About The South East / Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. / Yorubas Are the Highest Achievers on Different Sports in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.