Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari (1374 Views)

Leadership Newspaper Deletes Reports That Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila As CoS / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Oyetola Appoints Prince Oluwole Oyebamiji As SSG, Charles Diji Akinola As COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Unruffledgrace(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guys

Kingine is a:

Schemer
Scammer
Desperate
Power hungry
A traitor
A known law breaker

His marks in the 1993 with MKO Abiola and Ya'adua's government tells it all.

We are about to move from frypan to fire with Kingibe as the defacto leader of the country....as baba is permanently asleep on a moving bike

Good luck to us all

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by GamalNasser: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nonsense kingibe has empathy and that's what matters ..the problem was never Kyari and it's been Buhari all along

2 Likes

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Bigflamie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
What's wrong with you people, Is COS the president you guys voted for?

The Dullard is an incompetent corrupt fool. So hold him responsible for what this country is passing through

7 Likes

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by CrimeKsmart: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
Nonsense kingibe has empathy and that's what matters ..the problem was never Kyari and it's been Buhari all along
But you all said it was Abba Kyaris that's our problem not Buhari now Abba Kyari is dead, you guys are very Happy and you want to change mouth again

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by GamalNasser: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

But you all said it was Abba Kyaris that's our problem not Buhari now Abba Kyari is dead, you guys are very Happy and you want to change mouth again

I have never commented on Abba Kyari , I don't even know what his voice sounds like , it's Tinubu boys that have an issue with Abba Kyari not us ..He is dead lets see whether Nigeria will improve now ...Abba was a victim of Buharis and APC Ineptitude

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by otokx(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
If that be the case then let them give it to him.

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by CrimeKsmart: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Unruffledgrace:
Guys

Kingine is a:

Schemer
Scammer
Desperate
Power hungry
A traitor
A known law breaker

We are about to move from frypan to fire with Kingibe as the defacto leader of the country....as baba is permanently asleep on a moving bike

Good luck to us all
Nothing pleases Igbos in Nigeria.
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by socialmediaman: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
What did Abba Kyari do that Kingibe would do differently?

Kingibe or whoever doesn’t change anything! Buhari the nepotistic tyrant is still Nigeria’s President.

A tyrant will always be a tyrant!

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by CrimeKsmart: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

I have never commented on Abba Kyari , I don't even know what his voice sounds like , it's Tinubu boys that have an issue with Abba Kyari not us ..He is dead lets see whether Nigeria will improve now ...Abba was a victim of Buharis and APC Ineptitude

You are a liar. You guys(PDP propangadists) made people believe Abba Kyari was the one behind Nigeria misfortune and that's why you all hate him for no reason. You all tried to set Kyari and Tinubu against each other by making the public believe they were always at logger head especially when it comes to appointment.

You spread the propaganda against this man to the extent that you all were saying if he didnt approve anything in APC or Buharis administration it won't work

You are all hypocrites. The man is dead now but you still want us to believe Tinubu boys were the ones who always had issue with him.

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by GamalNasser: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You are a liar. You guys(PDP propangadists) made people believe Abba Kyari was the one behind Nigeria misfortune and that's why you all hate him for no reason. You all tried to set Kyari and Tinubu against each other by making the public believe they were always at logger head especially when it comes to appointment.

You spread the propaganda against this man to the extent that you all were saying if he didnt approve anything in APC or Buharis administration it won't work

You are all hypocrites. The man is dead now but you still want us to believe Tinubu boys were the ones who always had issue with him.

Tinubu boys have started a campaign against kingibe again and later you will still blame PDP ...we don't know Abba Kyari , only bourdillon know why they started the smear campaign against Abba Kyari

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by CrimeKsmart: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Tinubu boys have started a campaign against kingibe again and later you will still blame PDP ...we don't know Abba Kyari , only bourdillon know why they started the smear campaign against Abba Kyari
All these Tinubu boys you have been shouting does add up bro. Look for another thing to say.

It's a known fact that only Igbos (PDP) are against anything Buhari. Tinubu has always been supportive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by oyinkel(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
It worries me that although he was MKO's running mate, he was busy enjoying appointments under Abacha while MKO was in prison......such character cannot be trusted.
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by GamalNasser: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

All these Tinubu boys you have been shouting does add up bro. Look for another thing to say.

It's a known fact that only Igbos (PDP) are against anything Buhari. Tinubu has always been supportive.

We are against Buhari ineptitude and we have no business with Abba , he is just a staff of Buhari , it's yorubas that hate Abba #FACT
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by CrimeKsmart: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

We are against Buhari ineptitude and we have no business with Abba , he is just a staff of Buhari , it's yorubas that hate Abba #FACT

Yorubas that support Buhari are the ones who hate Abba. I told you to find another propaganda cos this one doesn't make any sense.

Pls tell me more, is it Yoruba Muslims that hate Abba or Christians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by adekolaelect(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Unruffledgrace:
Guys

Kingine is a:

Schemer
Scammer
Desperate
Power hungry
A traitor
A known law breaker

Good luck to us all
you will only move from frying pan to fire personally bcs nothing will please you,nothing will make you happy ,Nothing will be friendly to you, your hearth is full of negativities because of hatred in you only what can please you can not happen now "the integration".

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bigflamie:
What's wrong with you people, Is COS the president you guys voted for?

The Dullard is an incompetent corrupt fool. So hold him responsible for what this country is passing through

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Iamgrey5(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Lying is in your DNA

You never called Abba Kayari the real Vp and Osibanjo VP academics?

2 Likes

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Herdsmen: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yoruba nation Dey celebrate independence..
Owambe every where..

All of social media na so joy and happiness

One even said is lik independence the other said ..
The coast is clear for Tinubu President

They no wan hear kingibe .. because that one go end Tinubu or any southwest ambition..

Forget about that guy.. truth is open

Kyari the terror and tormentor of yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by noleflendum: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Opportunity for Ibo man to become CoS

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by GamalNasser: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Lying is your DNA

You never called Abba Kayari the real Vp and VP academics?

I have laughed at the jokes but never directly attacked the man Abba Kyari , infact I was campaigning for him for 2023 already instead of Tinubu ...
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Iamgrey5(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

I have laughed at the jokes but never directly attacked the man Abba Kyari , infact I was campaigning for him for 2023 already instead of Tinubu ...
You are lying, what jokes

You never hidden your hatred for Apc, You have even wished death on Buhari on numerous occasions, So how come you would all of a sudden want APC to win an election.

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Herdsmen: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Yorubas that support Buhari are the ones who hate Abba. I told you to find another propaganda cos this one doesn't make any sense.

Pls tell me more, is it Yoruba Muslims that hate Abba or Christians?

Eh kwa...

Yoruba support Buhari..una no Dey shame... see careless lying.. grin
Yoruba support kyari grin

This Yoruba humans eh.. so na na na una don the twist am go south..

Why has Tinubu no sent condolences?
Why is osibanjo sending condolences 4hours after his burial ... 16 hours after his death?

And Tinubu has not sent.. a whole apc leader..

See una no fit twist this one on Igbo IPOB not even the mad fool kanu..

Una joy is so loud..

Go to every Yoruba communities both in and out of yorubaland.. the dead be like a happy news.. and they’re all celebrating it..

Who benefits from kyari death ..

How does it benefit IPOB igbos ?

Bayerebe humans can never ever be trusted

Go join your fellow Yoruba people celebrate independence
The next CHIEF IF STAFF GO WHOSKI PASS KYARI

YORUBA GO SEE AND CONFIRM.. like kyari dem go quiet.. with pain.. 2023 go be the peak of the whole movie..
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Herdsmen: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:

You never hidden your hatred for Apc, You have even wish Buhari's death on numerous occasions, So how come you would all of a sudden APC to win an election.

Simple stuff

Who benefit from kyari dead?

Osibanjo Tinubu IPOB igbos Yoruba people?
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by GamalNasser: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:

You never hidden your hatred for Apc, You have even wish Buhari's death on numerous occasions, So how come you would all of a sudden APC to win an election.

Me wish Buhari death ? Are you sure you are not mistaking me for someone else . I have called for Buhari to either be voted out , impeached or his resignation but never wished him death ..I am a great supporter of Osinbanjo for President and you will find out soon
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Iamgrey5(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Herdsmen:

Simple stuff

Who benefit from kyari dead?

Osibanjo Tinubu IPOB igbos Yoruba people?
Simple stuff, Yorubas are not as emotional as you

Abba Kayari was not elected, he was selected by Manama Duara who is the real close cousin of Buhari. Duara will simply nominate another Fulani who may be even more difficult to deal with.

Don't forget Kayari led a cabal, he is not the cabal himself.
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Iamgrey5(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Me wish Buhari death ? Are you sure you are not mistaking me for someone else . I have called for Buhari to either be voted out , impeached or his resignation but never wished him death ..I am a great supporter of Osinbanjo for President and you will find out soon

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Herdsmen: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Simple stuff, Yorubas are not as emotional as you

Abba Kayari was not elected, he was selected by Manama Duara who is the real close cousin of Buhari. Duara will simply nominate another Fulani who may be even more difficult to deal with.

Don't forget Kayari led a cabal, he is not the cabal himself.

Yoruba people have been celebrating online

I only ask..

Who’s he’s death benefit..

And why has Jagaban not send condolence even Osibanjo send his 17 hours after he heard the news.. 4 hours after kyari death..
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by CrimeKsmart: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s][/s]
Herdsmen:

Eh kwa...

Yoruba support Buhari..una no Dey shame... see careless lying.. grin
Yoruba support kyari

This Yoruba humans eh.. so na na na una don the twist am go south..

Why has Tinubu no sent condolences?
Why is osibanjo sending condolences 4hours after his burial ... 16 hours after his death?

And Tinubu has not sent.. a whole apc leader..

See una no fit twist this one on Igbo IPOB not even the mad fool kanu..

Una joy is so loud..

Go to every Yoruba communities both in and out of yorubaland.. the dead be like a happy news.. and they’re all celebrating it..

Who benefits from kyari death ..

How does it benefit IPOB igbos ?

Bayerebe humans can never ever be trusted

Go join your fellow Yoruba people celebrate independence
The next CHIEF IF STAFF GO WHOSKI PASS KYARI

YORUBA GO SEE AND CONFIRM.. like kyari dem go quiet.. with pain.. 2023 go be the peak of the whole movie..

[s][/s]

I can't even comprehend one thing you said. Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Herdsmen: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
[/s][s]

I can't even comprehend one thing you said. Gibberish

Is not for dumb and daft... tanku grin
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Iamgrey5(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Herdsmen:

Yoruba people have been celebrating online

I only ask..

Who’s he’s death benefit..

And why has Jagaban not send condolence even Osibanjo send his 17 hours after he heard the news.. 4 hours after kyari death..
His death benefits no one.

Jagaban has their numbers on a speed dail, he would called them even he never agreed with them.. It's like saying why haven't Daura sent condolence

And point of correction, no Yorubas are celebrating, Yorubas are extremely cautious as we enter an uncertain era.

Not even the likes of FFK is celebrating

1 Like

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Herdsmen: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
His death benefits no one.

Jagaban has their numbers on a speed dail, he would called them even he never agreed with them.. It's like saying why haven't Daura sent condolence

And point of correction, no Yorubas are celebrating, Yorubas are extremely cautious as we enter an uncertain era.

Not even the likes of FFK is celebrating

You people have started d denying.. since Kano sack commissioner

Yoruba have been celebrating
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Iamgrey5(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Herdsmen:

You people have started d denying.. since Kano sack commissioner

Yoruba have been celebrating
Show the names of Yoruba that have been celebrating.

Like I said Abba was selected by the cabal to head them, he wasn't the cabal himself.

Cabals are still well and kicking..,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Fashola? / We Must Renounce Our Tribal Identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo / Two Days After No Single Picture Of The Attack Church From River State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.