Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (95514 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

U also need to stop deceiving folks. Ur God is impotent.

I didn't write the Bible - man's manual for living... cool

So you are the deceiver here because your opinions are baseless... cool
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

I didn't write the Bible - man's manual for living... cool

So you are the deceiver here because your opinions are baseless... cool

And urs is based on what? The bible? Come on, that's not empirical.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

And urs is based on what? The bible? Come on, that's not empirical.

That's for one who is perishing... smiley
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by j1mmy: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
The fact he is IGBO probably has something to do with his cowardly nature, they never stand and fight for anything unless ego is involved!
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

That's for one who is perishing... smiley

Ain't u worst than those Islamic terrorists and their belief in 72 virgins? Think.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by BlueAir: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
True enough.she was loving and never demanding but why go through the stress when she has a close older friend thats always pouring poison into her ears while I'm trying to strength bonds
Ohraykon:
bitter truth our men messed up its not ur fault sir if she was good to you why leave her i like the fact dey love and more loyal than our own women

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

Ain't u worst than those Islamic terrorists and their belief in 72 virgins? Think.

Because I say things that prick your heart and remind you that there is an eternal torment waiting for people like you if they don't repent
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Because I say things that prick your heart and remind you that there is an eternal torment waiting for people like you if they don't repent

Prick which heart? I know for sure u are gullible and scared of eternal damnation. Bring it on, mugu.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

Prick which heart? I know for sure u are gullible and scared of eternal damnation. Bring it on, mugu.

Yes I am scared. You have chosen to be a son of perdition. No wahala.
Keep your miserable beliefs to yourself. Don't try to convince anybody.

Acts 9:5
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Gbagbuo247: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Racism will never end in this world.

It will, when the world end. Believe me .
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Landinvestments(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Waterlrd:
where is your office or better of, your contact address?

Let's chat on whatsapp my contact/ hotline is 08134845536
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2020
aadoiza:

Sorry o. If technology is not man-made, who makes them?
it belongs to the extra terrestrial.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by aadoiza: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ohraykon:
it belongs to the extra terrestrial.
How? Can you recommend a book on this?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
aadoiza:

How? Can you recommend a book on this?
you could read born twice by kalu abosi, occultic grand master now in christ. Or any science fiction book by H.G wells. If you know a bit about occultism its a exposé to science and technology only a few know this. Even fela said it in his song oyinbo no teach me nothing na 500 years of slavery cause am!
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Afosstyle: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Things To Do During Ramadan/Lockdown period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35T8asq6IM
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by aadoiza: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ohraykon:
you could read born twice by kalu abosi, occultic grand master now in christ. Or any science fiction book by H.G wells. If you know a bit about occultism its a exposé to science and technology only a few know this. Even fela said it in his song oyinbo no teach me nothing na 500 years of slavery cause am!
I can't say I haven't come across the theory, I just need to read more on it. And you know such subject would not be taken lightly on here, or anywhere for that matter, they will call you all sorts of names.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
aadoiza:

I can't say I haven't come across the theory, I just need to read more on it. And you know such subject would not be taken lightly on here, or anywhere for that matter, they will call you all sorts of names.
There are plenty frustrated people here i dont even send them lol its because its a faceless forum people who can't even stand you in real life. Besides the truth hurts a lot of nigerians!
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by MrCork17: 9:49am On May 02, 2020
sweerychick:
so let me get your comment straight, you instigate insult and make people to insult you then you claim being a victim while you accuse Igbos of the same victim mentally Doesn't it show you are a retard cool

Darling please can u accepts 1000 naira cash for quick kiss,hug,romance,sexx ,pressing & just to mate wit u sir? I all ways pay up front
U can use it to buy foods smiley
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blueAgent(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2020
jesmond3945:
he is right.
Who is right me or Him?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sufisunni:
Do muslims coming to Germany means taking over? Should UAE and Qatar be disturbed because most workers coming into their countries are non muslims and should be treated as taking over?

The difference is that Muslim migrants in Europe are permitted to become citizens if they fulfil certain conditions, that's not the case in the UAE.

The UAE doesn't grant citizenship to other nationals, no matter how long they have stayed in the country. Every non-citizen in the UAE is a guest worker and must have to leave someday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.