Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (95476 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by BigBashiru: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Brendaniel:
Racism... You know, one of the things I have learnt in this life is just how fast a table can turn sometimes, some of these racist whites think this thing will last forever, remember there was once a time Egypt ruled the world, at sometime babylon( current day iraq/iran), some of these kingdoms and powers fell unexpectedly, at those times they saw other race as inferior like what is happening today and subjected them to all forms of maltreatment, in this life people should thread carefully especially when dealing with people/persons with a clean heart....

Egyptians aren't blacks. Blacks are a disgrace to humanity and have been the lowest since the start of time.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by DanArewaa: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

cool

typical of an Ibo person, insult him back and give him a taste of his medicine he would be the first to shout and play the victim
[/s]
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by DanArewaa: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

you just keep throwing insult over and over again, dude aint bothered with your childish insult cool
[/s]
[s]
itsme01:

how typical, I hear my views I get insulted by an Ibo man, I insult him back he cries like he got cheated
[/s]
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by chizagi: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit.
let me have your contact and location.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Brendaniel: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
For the fact that they are pushing for animal rights and like to see blacks as animal, are they suppose to discriminate against blacks? The whole thing is an impossible contradiction or paradox. A stúpid one at that. I call it the true handiwork of devil.

Yes, How would you just hate someone just because He has a different skin colour from you, He didn't offend you, it's demonic...
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:

The people that will rush that useless work Visa are the down trodden, the ones who can't make anything good of their life. They ate the ones who will go and sell drugs in Lima.

Or the ones who are desperate to leave your country, regardless of where they're headed to.

Let's face it. It's cute, you trying to 'defend' your country image as an individual but truth is Nigerians are all that way especially the ones who travel abroad - they never want to go back. I wonder why. Or they're helpless too?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by asamaigho(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
sulasa07:

Are they not christians?

nope they can never be.....a christian is different from a church member(local assembly memer)..

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Brendaniel: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Egyptians aren't blacks. Blacks are a disgrace to humanity and have been the lowest since the start of time.

Sorry, but deep research has proof that Egyptians were originally blacks the conquest by the ARAB world changed a lot of things and Blacks are not a disgrace to humanity, Blacks have contributed a lot to humanity I even think more than the whites(arguably), it is sometimes downplayed or sometimes destroyed by fellow blacks( jealously or ignorantly)...

4 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by bigcee(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Graysons:
To be fair he's too black. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by stormborn28(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
saraki2019:
THIS IS NOT COMMON IN ISLAM, EVERYONE IS A BROTHER

AmazingMOG: 9:39am
Same thing with Islam

A Yoruba Muslim can not head or lead a mosque in Northern Nigeria or even in Abuja he will be beheaded and stoned

In Northern Nigeria Yoruba Muslims are called fake

6 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Farki: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
blowjohn:

Why are u suddenly angry over someone u believe doesnt exist?
Are u not mad?

Why are Christians angry over people worshipping other gods? Why must they convert everyone they meet?

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by bigcee(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Ibos and Victim mentality.. unless I hear the story from the locals I wont take an Ibo man's word for anything

If you doubt my comment, check their replies to my personal opinion.. its all insult and insult, but should you insult them back they cry and call all sort of names to emotionally black mail you

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by spiralwedge(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
This is a normal Catholic tradition. They aren't Christians. Even within the same indigenous people, they put aside morality and start chasing trivialities and intrigues
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by asamaigho(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
hahn:
Why didn't he just pray to God to stop racism?

Typical religious nuts. They'll claim to serve an all loving God but then go on to hate everything that God is supposed to have created undecided

its like for ur foolishness stop,..its of no use,
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by asamaigho(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
hahn:
Why didn't he just pray to God to stop racism?

Typical religious nuts. They'll claim to serve an all loving God but then go on to hate everything that God is supposed to have created undecided

its like praying for ur foolishness stop,..its of no use,
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by ajani68: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit.
Where is your place in Lagos?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by StreetFight: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
And some idiots say Yorubas are not accepted as real Muslims. Germans see black Christians are black dirty dogs
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blowjohn(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Farki:

Why are Christians angry over people worshipping other gods? Why must they convert everyone they meet?

They are not angry over other gods being worshipped.
They dont forcefully try to convert such people.
It's a matter of choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Kenneth10110(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

Your inferiority complex is amazing.

This article has absolutely nothing to do with Yoruba yet you still dragged them into it.

Your destiny is to worship and asslick Yorubas... you can't rewrite it grin grin

Your parents did, you are doing so and future generations will always do so. cheesy

We talking racism you brought tribalism you are a disgrace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Sufisunni: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Dpharisee:

It's open truth, that's why in the centre of Abuja you have a big mosque called Yoruba Mosque because they won't allow a Yoruba Muslim to become Chief Imam of National Mosque
Lies from pit of hell. Ahmad Onilewura from Osogbo is among the three chief Imams of Abuja National mosque. Igbo Christian!

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by StreetFight: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

This one is typing from his sick bed at the psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Xisnin(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2020
anonymous1759:
Blame it on the leaders, I pity people who think the ones giving us bad names are yahoo boys. The no. 1 culprits are the leaders who sold our future to the whites because of Greed.
They see the whites as demigods but forgot the ppl they worship started from somewhere. Our Leaders have rendered Graduates useless, we produce graduates yearly but we fail to use them just because we want to import in other to steal.

Why do we always use foreign companies to construct our local projects all the time?
If Nigerian doctors can be doing exploits in away countries, it's a strong signal we can take care of ourselves.

The bitter truth is that, until Africans remove herself from poverty, stop migrating to other countries, her leaders stop travelling like Almajiris begging for aids, start making nuclear weapons, exploring the space, start making her own research and be innovative racism won't stop.

The respect Donald Trump has all over the world is the same respect given to all American citizens. In other words our Leaders are the cause of the mess we're in but I'm happy their children are not exempted from the racists remarks including them. I pray sense and pride should fall on them. A proud man do everything possible to guard his image. Gaddafi and Mandela comes to mind when talk about leaders who got pride. Not this Lemmings we've as leaders and the useless youths who support them and Asslicker their slave masters.

SMH.

With the bold, the dumbest Nigerian leader is actually smarter than you.
Who respects the most useless American president in history but those too dull
to read.

Yes. You are to blame for Nigeria's problems.

You have been repeating the "our leader" cry for years without making any headway.
Isn't it time to look inward.

I hope you don't have a voters card.

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Xisnin(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2020
ReverseFlash:
Unsurprising. I'm an Afro-Peruvian but I can't trust nor take anything from a Nigerian. Everyone with his own taste.

Another possibility.
You could be an Afro-devil for all I care.
You probably think that label gives you some clout.
No, it doesn't.

You are just like other racist assholes whose major life achievement is that "I am not like those people".

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blueAgent(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2020
jmoore:
This happens in Nigeria too.

Few years ago in Aba, a certain knight hired some thugs and locked the doors and gate of the church because of indigene wahala.

We have read news of some dioceses rejecting Bishops in Nigeria because he is not an indigene.

Do blacks love themselves?
Smh

Abeg ask them, when you go to your village to build a house the next thing you see is charms buried all over.

blacks are there own worst enemies.

Spits spits...... dumb people
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blueAgent(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2020
MRAKBEE:
Blackman,

Blackman

The caucasian man and woman
The Mongoloid man and woman and even their children

Do not love you.
Build ya self, defeat poverty and mental slavery and the whole world will be at thy feet.

How will they defeat it?
Is it by killing and cheating each other?

The problem is that most of those who claim they know the solution to black mans problems do not even know the problem how much more the solution.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Farki: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2020
blowjohn:

They are not angry over other gods being worshipped.
They dont forcefully try to convert such people.
It's a matter of choice.

Christianity was never about choice, the reason they aren't still killing non Christians is because of bad publicity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Crusade
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Thessalonica
https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/apr/07/arkansas-man-arrested-connection-destruction-buddh/

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by abusurv(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Pure lie,the imam in my street here in abuja is Yoruba man,the jumuat mosque juko is an IBO man
I remember that an IBO man was once the imam of abacha Barack jumuat mosque here in abuja.
Come to ansaruldeen mosque in maitama and see the population of Hausa people attending jumuat prayer on Friday.
AmazingMOG:
Same thing with Islam

A Yoruba Muslim can not head or lead a mosque in Northern Nigeria or even in Abuja he will be beheaded and stoned

You can verify this news

There's no single mosque in the north that has a Yoruba imam

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Afospecialk: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Same thing with Islam

You can verify this news

There's no single mosque in the north that has a Yoruba imam

Why don't you face ur masters that brought true religion on peace and still call you animal first

Finish with ur religion first before you start throwing stones to another glasshouse

Shame on yu for not having the gut to face ur slave master who called themse.missionaries who has subjected you to black animal

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Saintcajo1: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
cool

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
ReverseFlash:
Unsurprising. I'm an Afro-Peruvian but I can't trust nor take anything from a Nigerian. Everyone with his own taste.

Another possibility.
Even peruvians done dey show themselves.
I wonder why you included your nationality in that dumb ass comment.
Are we supposed to treat your comment like an "expatriate opinion".

7 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blueAgent(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
UKBobo:
Leave all of these imported religions alone - they stole our creation of One Supreme , Creator of the Universe, predated by several thousand years that of the Hebrews, Islam and Judaism. Black Africa was the chief source of 'The Land of the Gods'.

Dreamer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.