Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels (2901 Views)

Watch Over 6000 Dstv Channels And Free To Air Channels Free / Watch Over 6000 Dstv Channels And Free To Air Channels Free / Android TV Box (watch IPTV And Dstv Free). Mobile And TV Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Incase you need installer of Dstv,free to air channels in Lagos Or ogun state,alagabado enviorn pls contact me on 08119466765 / 08020561172.
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2020
No what is happenin in the world by watchin News on FTA
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
good p.m
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by Ojusegunola(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Stay at home,u still want to install cheesy
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ojusegunola:
Stay at home,u still want to install cheesy
Do u have money to give me if i dont work sir
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by coretechng1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
sharaff6:
Do u have money to give me if i dont work sir
Abi oo.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2020
Good Evening.. We promise to give you best services
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 4:34am On May 13, 2020
Good Morning Lagos Mainland
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by innobarca(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2020
You did not include price and the things needed to buy
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2020
Thanks I will Update On Channel You Can Watch On FTA Decoder Soon
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by Goldenhoney: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
sharaff6:
Guy u no dey update again?

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by SoftWorking(f): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
sharaff6:
Update the channels available on FTA
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 4:40am On Jun 14, 2020
What is free-to-air(FTA)?

(FTA) are television (TV) and radio services that broadcast their programs in clear (unencrypted) form. This allows any person with the appropriate receiving equipment(e.g an FTA receiver) to receive the signal and view or listen to the content without requiring a subscription.
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2020
FTA also refers to channels and broadcasters providing content for which no subscription is expected, even though they may be delivered to the viewer/listener by another carrier for which a subscription is required, e.g. cable, satellite or the Internet.
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 4:49am On Jun 14, 2020
What are FTA satellite frequencies?

FTA satellite frequencies are also known as transponders is the series of interconnected units that form a communications channel between the receiving and the transmitting antennas(Dish). It is mainly used in satellite communication to transfer the received signals. In addition, FTA satellite frequencies bands consist of the following parameters:
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 4:52am On Jun 14, 2020
What are FTA satellite frequencies?
FTA satellite frequencies are also known as transponders is the series of interconnected units that form a communications channel between the receiving and the transmitting antennas(Dish). It is mainly used in satellite communication to transfer the received signals. In addition, FTA satellite frequencies bands consist of the following parameters:
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 4:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Satellite name: e.g DStv, Mytv, Kwese canal, nigcomsat, sky, DirecTV and so onOrbital position: For example East or west
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 5:06am On Jun 14, 2020
List of Popular Free-to-air Satellite TV Channels

We have Mbc 1Mbc 2Mbc Max,Nta,Tvc,Mbc Action,Mbc Bollywood,Silverbird, Core tv,Quest ,Talesmerrybet, naijabet, nairabet, winners golden bet.Bet9ja,Betking.Dove,MFM,JoY Tv from Ghana,Dunamis, Sunna Tv,Arewa. E.T.C
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 5:07am On Jun 14, 2020
As a reminder, you can only get all the channels above on combinations of satellite tv positions.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by ableguy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
How much
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by maxjax(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
how many satellite can one connect on a single dish?

sharaff6:
List of Popular Free-to-air Satellite TV Channels

We have Mbc 1Mbc 2Mbc Max,Nta,Tvc,Mbc Action,Mbc Bollywood,Silverbird, Core tv,Quest ,Talesmerrybet, naijabet, nairabet, winners golden bet.Bet9ja,Betking.Dove,MFM,JoY Tv from Ghana,Dunamis, Sunna Tv,Arewa. E.T.C
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Am still around for your installation of Dstv & FTA
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by nnekaike(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
sharaff6:
Am still around for your installation of Dstv & FTA
what are your charges?
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
nnekaike:
what are your charges?
not cost sir location matters most thanks
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by nnekaike(f): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
sharaff6:
not cost sir location matters most thanks
Ibafo
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by tohby2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
nnekaike:
Ibafo
if e finish for ur side e fit branch magboro too grin
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
nnekaike:
Ibafo
chat me up on what you want to do thanks 08020561172
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by nnekaike(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
tohby2:
if e finish for ur side e fit branch magboro too grin
Yes o
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
hmm
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by seborrhic: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Installation that would be tripping off regularly so much so you would even hate to watch any form of TV,talkless satellite TV.
People just deceiving people and collecting their money for something that is not only illegal but very unreliable.
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by sharaff6(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
seborrhic:
Installation that would be tripping off regularly so much so you would even hate to watch any form of TV,talkless satellite TV.
People just deceiving people and collecting their money for something that is not only illegal but very unreliable.
Must You comments on my post ,why can't you view and leave instead of you wanting to spoil my hand work as anybody complain to you that I deceive him or have we meet before ? Have been on nairaland from 2008 with no complain so please don't spoil my work for me thanks
Re: Installation Of Dstv,free To Air Channels by maxjax(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
illegal! undecided its called FTA Free To Air, and it's available in different regions of the world
i have an LG sat TV i still enjoy my sat channels

seborrhic:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dell Xs270 For Sale / For Sale: HP Touchsmart Tm2 Notebook PC - N45,000 / HP 250, Intel, 500GB, 4GB RAM, Webcam, Bluetooth, Bag, Warranty (Brand New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.