Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa (2403 Views)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by banom(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
I suspect I have been banned from entering the US because I once used a forged documents and attempted to obtain a student visa some years ago ( over 10 yeas now )... Though the visa officer denied me the visa but she didn't tell me she found out my documents were fake... I just suspect she knew cus she typed something in her system the moment I gave her my documents.....she only said she is denying me the visa because she was not convinced I was a genuine student.

Now gurus in the house, my questions are,

1, is there a way I can find out if she caught me and secretly placed me on a ban ?

2, how long does such ban last , ten years or a life time ?

3, If I'm under a ban by the US, can I still apply and get UK Visa as I'm currently planning on going to the UK to pursue my degree.

4, The two fake documents I submitted that day were waec result and bank statements ( arranged for me by an evil agent because I was naive then and didn't Know the consequences of the whole thing), but currently I have an authentic waec result and enough real money now to pursue my degree in the UK or even the US, somehow I feel like going to the US information service center in Lagos to tell them what happened that day and inquire if i was caught and placed under a ban, but my fear and question is what if I was not caught that day, and I go now and tell them what happened, will they now say they will ban me now for what I did over ten years ago.... ?.

Please gurus in the house help me out.

2 Likes

Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by Ashirioluwa: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't use fake documents again. These so called agents are only after the monetary gain. You can reapply to US by yourself. You can try your luck again.

Yes you can apply to UK

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by banom(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ashirioluwa:
Don't use fake documents again. These so called agents are only after the monetary gain. You can reapply to US by yourself. You can try your luck again.

Yes you can apply to UK

Ok bro, are you saying that even if I was secretly banned by the us that I can still qualify for UK student visa
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by CoronaVirusPro: 1:36am On Apr 19, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
You can still apply to the UK. But why not try Canada? More flexible and better opportunities when you are done.

Canada! Flexible and better opportunities compared to UK.

grin grin grin

Where do you brew news from?

1 Like

Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by Ashirioluwa: 1:42am On Apr 19, 2020
banom:

Ok bro, are you saying that even if I was secretly banned by the us that I can still qualify for UK student visa
You don't even know if you are banned or not. You were denied period. State that you were denied before in your next application.

2 Likes

Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by banom(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

You don't even know if you are banned or not. You were denied period. State that you were denied before in your next application.

Ok. I guess this is the most sensible thing to do...... again can I go to us information center and demand to know if I'm under a ban ?
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by Masking: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2020
I feel like going to the US information service center in Lagos to tell them what happened that day and inquire if i was caught and placed under a ban, but my fear and question is what if I was not caught that day, and I go now and tell them what happened, will they now say they will ban me now for what I did over ten years ago.... ?.

banom:

Ok. I guess this is the most sensible thing to do...... again can I go to us information center and demand to know if I'm under a ban ?

Seems yuh still naive cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by Purplestorm: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2020
If this is exactly what happened, I guess you were denied and noy banned. The only way they can ascertain your docs were fake would have been to confirm if they were. I don't think they would look at your documents and conclude it is. Go ahead and apply to UK. However, if you can afford it apply to USA again but please refrain from all things fake.

1 Like

Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Canada! Flexible and better opportunities compared to UK.
grin grin grin
Where do you brew news from?
Is like he doesn't know that USA and Canada share certain information.
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by banom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Purplestorm:
If this is exactly what happened, I guess you were denied and noy banned. The only way they can ascertain your docs were fake would have been to confirm if they were. I don't think they would look at your documents and conclude it is. Go ahead and apply to UK. However, if you can afford it apply to USA again but please refrain from all things fake.

Ok bro. Thanks. I will do just that.
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by Ashirioluwa: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2020
banom:

Bro you don't need all that. You are complicating issue for yourself

1 Like

Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by banom(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

Bro you don't need all that. You are complicating issue for yourself

Ok bro. Thanks
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by slashthroat: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
banom:
I suspect I have been banned from entering the US because I once used a forged documents and attempted to obtain a student visa some years ago ( over 10 yeas now )... Though the visa officer denied me the visa but she didn't tell me she found out my documents were fake... I just suspect she knew cus she typed something in her system the moment I gave her my documents.....she only said she is denying me the visa because she was not convinced I was a genuine student.

Now gurus in the house, my questions are,

1, is there a way I can find out if she caught me and secretly placed me on a ban ?

2, how long does such ban last , ten years or a life time ?

3, If I'm under a ban by the US, can I still apply and get UK Visa as I'm currently planning on going to the UK to pursue my degree.

4, The two fake documents I submitted that day were waec result and bank statements ( arranged for me by an evil agent because I was naive then and didn't Know the consequences of the whole thing), but currently I have an authentic waec result and enough real money now to pursue my degree in the UK or even the US, somehow I feel like going to the US information service center in Lagos to tell them what happened that day and inquire if i was caught and placed under a ban, but my fear and question is what if I was not caught that day, and I go now and tell them what happened, will they now say they will ban me now for what I did over ten years ago.... ?.

Please gurus in the house help me out.

An FOI request at DOS will answer your question.
Forget USA and major countries linked to them they share data.
Just enjoy your new real money not the audio of 10 years ago in some good african countries like SA, Kenya, TZ even Ghana
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
slashthroat:

Just enjoy your new real money not the audio of 10 years ago in some good african countries like SA, Kenya, TZ even Ghana

I am thinking of relocating to either Kenya, Tanzania or Mauritius. Please which is better in terms of opportunities and security and infrastructure?
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by banom(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
slashthroat:

Please what is the meaning of FOI and DOS ?
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by banom(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello ooo
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by banom(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Someone please answer
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by MRBIGBANKY(m): 2:33am On Apr 26, 2020
banom:

Please what is the meaning of FOI and DOS ?

Freedom of Information, Department of State.
Re: If Someone Is Banned From Entering The US, Can He Still Apply And Get A UK Visa by RTSC: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
The UK is part of the five eyes intelligence agreement.

The five eyes is coalition of the United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada and Australia.

These nations share intelligence in all things, Including signal intelligence(sigint) which includes a shared immigration database.

You can try your luck. They may give you Visa.

It's not because they won't know your offence, but because they decided to overlook it.

Though it would take luck.

(1) (Reply)

Japa Sales / Visa To Ethiopia / Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.