Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) (1037 Views)

What's Behind This Year's Low JAMB Scores? / These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Does High JAMB Score Automatically Grant You Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by examscholar: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
If you did score low in your JAMB, INK TUTORS provide you with a list of federal universities that will give you admission even if you scored as low as 120 in your jamb result. This list of universities will guarantee you admission in university of your choice and also get to offer you your preferred choice of course to study. take advantage of this school while you prepare for your post utme and pls get to subscribe to our channel as we will provide you link to post utme past questions to help you.

[url][=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5J2gmMMITc/url]
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by melaxy: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
bros this is highly informative. thanks
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by examscholar: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
melaxy:
bros this is highly informative. thanks

Thanks
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by rollybest(m): 1:35am On Apr 19, 2020
examscholar:

Thanks
Bros list it here that your video is not playing
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by Tohsynetita1: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
TODAY'S QUESTION
Concerning those tricks and easier methods on solving some multiple choice questions in those packages I sent to this group. Some intellectuals accused me that 'why can't it be done with the normal approach?'
This is not a means to make you lazy,like I do say, this was not gotten from laziness, but from serious hard work,thinking etc. It's just a means to do the following:
1)Get an accurate answer to your question.
2)Finish before time lag
3)Avoid mistake. Just we you know that mistakes in mathematics increases with increase in math steps.
Let's approach this question and also apply the normal approach and compare faster means. Do the normal approach at your closet and compare both processes, compare there time frame,steps number, mistake likeliness.
Let's go,
Note:Our aim is to make Right Hand side equal to Left Hand side.
a)let's put 3 into x and see if our R.H.S is equal to L.H.S , (√3 + √10 ) is not 7, because it will be around 4.something. so (a) is not correct.
(b)For this, inserting 6 into x will give (√6 +√13)
will be 6.05, so since it's not 7, it's not the answer.
(c)For this, insert 1 into x will give (√1 + √cool = 3.82 , so, since 3.82 is not equal to 7, that means, it's not the answer.
(d)Insert 9 into x we have (√9 + √16). = (3+ 4) which is 7, so (7=7). Yessssssss. We've gotten it.
Compare this approach and normal approach and choose faster one for multiple choice questions with no mistake.
Videos are coming up on these approaches, comments if you are interested.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by examscholar: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mod please push this to top. this is cool
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by edoairways: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good job however examscholar I noticed that these professional courses( medicine, law, pharmacy) are not available. Probably that is why they have low applicants compare to their counterparts
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by examscholar: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
edoairways:
Good job however examscholar I noticed that these professional courses( medicine, law, pharmacy) are not available. Probably that is why they have low applicants compare to their counterparts

yes. you know this are still baby schools but have not gotten accreditation but check out alex ekwueme university, they have MBBS so they should be starting medicine any soon
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by edoairways: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
examscholar:

yes. you know this are still baby schools but have not gotten accreditation but check out alex ekwueme university, they have MBBS so they should be starting medicine any soon
Well done my brother
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by examscholar: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

Well done my brother

thanks sir
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by examscholar: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
mod how far
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by AASOO: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mathematics online class for secondary School students

https:///+2347033539277?text=i%20am%20interested%20in%20your%20online%20maths%20class.
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by examscholar: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
AASOO:
Mathematics online class for secondary School students

https:///+2347033539277?text=i%20am%20interested%20in%20your%20online%20maths%20class.
ok
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by examscholar: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Federal Universities That Will Offer You Admission With Low JAMB Score(120) by melaxy: 1:22am On Apr 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Unilag DLI Form 2021/2022 Part Time / These Type Of Class Mates Or School Mates Are Never Forgotten. / From "Dullard" To University Of Ibadan's Overall Best Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.