Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands (7420 Views)

Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? / Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
baralatie:

Can she feed 2 grown up men as husbands?
Op this the question
barrister advocator ! wink
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Its the men of this generation I pity.
You guys ain't see nothing yet.

Shey una say evening newspaper nor good? Now the early morning papers want you in twos hahahahahahaaaa...
Daughters of Jezebel everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Jokerman(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kid
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by LedRock: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
People get time to reply stupid questions. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by baralatie(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
LedRock:
People get time to reply stupid questions. shocked shocked
Shey you know say some girls for romance section have 1 standard boy friend,2 reserve boyfriends,1 hoy friend on loan and orishi arishi scout boyfriends

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by LedRock: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
baralatie:

Shey you know say some girls for romance section have 1 standard boy friend,2 reserve boyfriends,1 hoy friend on loan and orishi arishi scout boyfriends
If dey like make dey get 1000 boyfriends that one no concern me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by baralatie(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
LedRock:
If dey like make dey get 1000 boyfriends that one no concern me. grin
It suppose to concern o!
Since this lockdown started
The only thing some romance section monikers want to do is to turn love to fantasy league!
Imagine one girl using 21 boys to play game!
Hmmm!
It is problem o!who will count the goal scores
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by LedRock: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
baralatie:

It suppose to concern o!
Since this lockdown started
The only thing some romance section monikers want to do is to turn love to fantasy league!
Imagine one girl using 21 boys to play game!
Hmmm!
It is problem o!who will count the goal scores
Me I no dey any love game, any girl wey I dey attracted to I swim, if she says it is over, I move to a new one. grin grin
Abeg I no get time.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by baralatie(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
LedRock:
Me I no dey any love game, any girl wey I dey attracted to I swim, if she says it is over, I move to a new one. grin grin
Abeg I no get time.
That means you a Brazilian striker.wherever game dey
You pech
Game end
You move
Okaaaay ooo!

Make I ask Baba God for Club advice.I no wan play for Basel fc where a whole person dey PSG dey collect ......

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by LedRock: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
baralatie:

That means you a Brazilian striker.wherever game dey
You pech
Game end
You move
Okaaaay ooo!

Make I ask Baba God for Club advice.I no wan play for Basel fc where a whole person dey PSG dey collect ......
Abi na, no time for stress. I have a child already, wetin I one use women do again than just to fvck.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by LedRock: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:
Its the men of this generation I pity.
You guys ain't see nothing yet.

Shey una say evening newspaper nor good? Now the early morning papers want you in twos hahahahahahaaaa...
Daughters of Jezebel everywhere.
They are all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Kobicove(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Hi guys, I know the title sound weird but
I don't know if it is normal to have this type of feeling. I'm 21 but I often fantasize about dating multiple guys.
I can't be in a relationship with just 1 guy
I love the feeling of multiple guys all playing Different roles in my life.

I'm scared this might ruin any future marriage, I just can't live with 1 guy the rest of my life.
Is this normal?
How Should I explain this to my mom?

I hear that it's done in some parts of India
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Parkleader: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
FeliciaOja:

It's hard to explain..
I just love and adore masculine men and I also love soft gentle men.. it's not about mugu it's about each men bringing a different experience.. it's so hard to explain without sounding selfish.
Masculine and soft men, what will be role of the masculine man and that of ur soft gentle man, am curious to know, abi both of the will be playing the same game cool
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by FeliciaOja(f): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kobicove:

I hear that it's done in some parts of India
Fair enough. I think Nigerian Men are not yet emotionally matured to accept the idea of 2 Husbands. Oh well

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by SultanOfAbia: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2020
baralatie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una no go kii person with laugh for this Nairaland.. Which one be boyfriend on loan grin These girls don turn into Club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by LedRock: 1:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Ok.
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by khiaa(f): 1:31am On Apr 19, 2020
What do you think kingsteve? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by divineuk(m): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Why not??
As long as they supply money for food items Feeding is not a problem
seriously which man would be giving you money and still willing to share you with another man. Madam if you want to man 2 men, make your money and take full responsibility as a man because you will be their husband.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Kingsteve(m): 1:51am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:
What do you think kingsteve? grin

Hehe, you know what's coming, don't you? grin

Well, in my humble opinion, I think a woman having two husbands will be detrimental to her health, in the sense that, her vagina might just swell and explode one day, due to constant fuckery, wear and tear, and above all...unregulated childbirth!

This vagina explosion is referred to as 'otu/ikpu mgbawa' in Igbo language.
One can argue that women cheat and fvck a whole lot of men.
True!

However, being legitimately married to two men, and living under the same roof is neither a walk in the park, nor a piece of cake!

I dunno really!
Over to you Khiaa...
grin
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by NiCurious: 2:38am On Apr 19, 2020
FeliciaOja:
I don't know if it is normal to have this type of feeling. I'm 21 but I often fantasize about dating multiple guys.

I'm scared this might ruin any future marriage, I just can't live with 1 guy the rest of my life.
Is this normal?

This is not where I thought you were taking your post. I thought I would be answering like this: "It makes perfect sense for a woman to have more than one husband. Here are some reasons:
1. It helps to balance out the excess men, when men take more than one wife; there should be women who take more than one husband.
2. Also, if a woman has two husbands, both of whom are not rich and cannot afford a wife by himself, as a working household of three or more incomes, everyone's combined income is enough to go around.
3. Further, as a woman can only carry one pregnancy at a time, there is no danger of the family size getting out of control, faster than money can be earned to support it." cool cool cool

If you can't find just one guy to fulfill your every wish, then it seems normal that you would look to several men to do so. I don't know how you can explain it to mumsy, though. wink You can hope beyond hope that if one husband would make her happy, two would make her thrilled?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by khiaa(f): 2:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Kingsteve:

Hehe, you know what's coming, don't you? grin

Well, in my humble opinion, I think a woman having two husbands will be detrimental to her health, in the sense that, her vagina might just swell and explode one day, due to constant fuckery, wear and tear, and above all...unregulated childbirth!

This vagina explosion is referred to as 'otu/ikpu mgbawa' in Igbo language.
One can argue that women cheat and fvck a whole lot of men.
True!

However, being legitimately married to two men, and living under the same roof is neither a walk in the park, nor a piece of cake!

I dunno really!
Over to you Khiaa...

grin

Some women have multiple boyfriends and are just fine sexually. The explosion of the puna is ridiculous, how would you explain the prostitutes?

I say YES, The more the merrier. grin grin
Kingsteve read the rest.

My #1 husband who calls all the shots and the only husband I am submissive to.. ..Alezy kiss

My #2 husband who satisfies all of my sexual fantasies like hanging him upside down six feet in the air and spanking his bottom...... Stevie/Kingsteve wink

My #3 husband who puts me in my place when I'm behaving badly and will save #2 husband from my torture......Bigcowhorn/Tweiker grin

More loading...... grin

Different husbands have different responsibilities which is understood from the beginning. Yes I can handle them. I'm too much woman for one man. grin grin grin It would be selfish of me to deprive other men of having a great woman for a wife. A brilliant, sexy, loving woman like me is hard to find. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 19, 2020
You're weird
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Kingsteve(m): 3:29am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

Some women have multiple boyfriends and are just fine sexually. The explosion of the puna is ridiculous, how would you explain the prostitutes?

Ok, let's assume you're married to 2 sexually active men, with over-the-roof libido, equipped with cucumber-sized monster c0cks, riddled with thick veins so visible to the naked eyes. grin

Do you mean to tell me you can handle them both for the rest of your life?
Have you thought about how they'll both be knocking you up on a regular basis?
You'll get old, and wrinkle away faster than the speed of sound.

The vagina?
A complete write off!
It will be an eyesore, due to years of constant pummelling and battering! grin

Truth is, as a sexually active woman, it will be enjoyable in the short run, but laborious as time goes by.
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by frozen70(f): 3:45am On Apr 19, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Is this normal?

Don't worry about your mum, with time she will understand your life style and live with it, after all some people are transgender yet their family embarrassed them

You should be worried about your decision to have multiple men at a time

Well your are the one involved

Instead of getting married and messing up, just remain single and enjoy your freedom till eternity

Then make plans for your old age, one of the plans is for you to have children from any of those your multiple men

Since you won't be having a claimed husband

Those children will be there for you at old age

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
They are all the same.

Lol... Not true.
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by zexy2030(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

Don't worry about your mum, with time she will understand your life style and live with it, after all some people are transgender yet their family embarrassed them

You should be worried about your decision to have multiple men at a time

Well your are the one involved

Instead of getting married and messing up, just remain single and enjoy your freedom till eternity

Then make plans for your old age, one of the plans is for you to have children from any of those your multiple men

Since you won't be having a claimed husband

Those children will be there for you at old age
it's not just about having children, she will have lots to loose not having a man. Her type needs a soft n gentle man to marry but she should provide for the gentle man while she cheats off.
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by IMO01: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
FeliciaOja:

It's hard to explain..
I just love and adore masculine men and I also love soft gentle men.. it's not about mugu it's about each men bringing a different experience.. it's so hard to explain without sounding selfish.

Thank you for exposing hidden desires of most ladies of this generation

The masculine guy - fuckboy

The soft guy - provider

Most ladies know it's almost impossible to get the two from one particular guy so this is what most of you do they keep this two sets of men.
I read it from ubunja

Ubunja truthfully is almost always right. He has said this thing over and over again about girls that they are selfish sets of people

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by frozen70(f): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2020
zexy2030:

it's not just about having children, she will have lots to loose not having a man. Her type needs a soft n gentle man to marry but she should provide for the gentle man while she cheats off.

You don't understand the point

She said she doesn't believe in having one man

Her point was clear enough

There is nothing to regret for not having a man

She wants to have men and that's a crazy life

So best for her is to have as much as she wants instead of being married and still keep men

Then having kids is necessary especially at old age

This same statement above is applicable for both men and women

No one is talking about regrets here, we have women without husband

Circumstances may put one in thst shoe

That it works for you doesn't men it will for the next person

Mind you a ma will always go after a woman, so there is no way a woman will lack a man

As it is in women so it is in men

When you see yourself in some certain cycles, what out the men no matter their age will still go after women with out husband and they still get the same sex satisfaction every other person gets

It's a game of no regret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by zexy2030(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

You don't understand the point

She said she doesn't believe in having one man

Her point was clear enough

There is nothing to regret for not having a man

She wants to have men and that's a crazy life

So best for her is to have as much as she wants instead of being married and still keep men

Then having kids is necessary especially at old age

This same statement above is applicable for both men and women

No one is talking about regrets here, we have women without husband

Circumstances may put one in thst shoe

That it works for you doesn't men it will for the next person

Mind you a ma will always go after a woman, so there is no way a woman will lack a man

As it is in women so it is in men

When you see yourself in some certain cycles, what out the men no matter their age will still go after women with out husband and they still get the same sex satisfaction every other person gets

It's a game of no regret
its like u don't understand that women with time depreciates in value then become envious that their men are after other girls. so then she will use money to attract men of her fantasy otherwise she will have aboki, truckpushers as her only option for sex grin
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2020
It is very much possible .The only criteria is that you should have enough money to make your husbands stay together.
Re: Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands by Deepfeel(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

Kingsteve read the rest.

My #1 husband who calls all the shots.... Alex

My #2 husband who satisfies all of my sexual fantasies........ Stevie

My #3 husband who puts me in my place when I'm behaving badly......Bigcowhorn

More loading...... grin
Different husbands have different responsibilities which is understood from the beginning. Yes I can handle them. I'm too much woman for one man. grin grin grin It would be selfish of me to deprive other men of having a great woman for a wife. A brilliant, sexy, loving woman like me is hard to find. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. / How To Break Up Nicely / How To Deal With A Selfish And Self Centred Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.