Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,804 members, 7,806,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines (65423 Views)

Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by whizbee(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Egungun finally enters express
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by ChelseaDr(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2020
They should all be prosecuted.... I forgot they are above the law....

By the way, who permitted them to attend the burial?

2 Likes

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by potent5(m): 4:37am On Apr 19, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Stop booking space and go to bed. Mtcheew
Is it your space? Stop using my mention to book space, abi you no de sleep?
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Gofwane(m): 4:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Why give him a public burial in the first instance? Is his own corona different from the other victims they refused to release the bodies to their families?

Or do they think gathering and yelling Inna lillahi and all other forms of mumblings would bribe his way into heaven?

10 Likes

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by merryossai(m): 4:38am On Apr 19, 2020
q
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Xisnin:
They should have been forcefully quarantined.
Nigerians also deserve protection from those irresponsible fellows.
This is why you should stop mingling to protect you and your family. Some people are animals, they don't care about their lifes. Because of these idiots, it is best to lockdown the state
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by excellent5: 4:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Please I need your assistance in any little way. Kindly help me financially with any amount to stay alive.
6173277938 Fidelity Bank
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Lordjulius(m): 4:43am On Apr 19, 2020
This country self how come we only have Northerners in power....Our leaders are failures.The one when dey pain pass be say they do travel and see how the Western world do things but still can't do things rightly in Nigeria...na the youths go make this country work....We need a president of 45-55years of age...that knows what it means to be hungry without no hopes....That's the state some Nigerians are right now....

8 Likes

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by EngrLight: 4:45am On Apr 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW6fWkcHwOI

Nairaland pls kindly help save a life.

I'm not a scammer watch the video pls I did it on the 17 April 2020 & mentioned the date, my name, my mother's name. Even the bank account details.
Though I'm aware that there are plenty scammers here but there are still genuine case pls take time to read my story if you are not certified call me me on video call to verify it more. ( My phone no is on the attached & account details)

Pls my mother Flora. Has kidney failure since April 2018 I have shared the story here before but I couldn't get the needed help for her to go for transplant so I opted for dialysis only which she does twice sometimes once in a week. But right now she is due for dialysis since last week but because of the lockdown which affected my business I am finding is so hard to foot the bill again.

(Update I have gotten some help here & she has done the Dialysis on the 17/04/2020 she has been booked for another section on Wednesday then another one on Sat.)

Please i am appealing to y'all to kindly assist me with any amount to enable her continue the Dialysis if I am able to get financial help that can cover 2 to 3months dialysis, I will continue footing the bill again from my small business. Please I'm begging I'm not a scammer.

I can provide any additional evidence.
God Almighty Bless and protect you all for the help so.
Please if you own a foundation and you can help kindly let me know please thanks.

Her bank details is First Bank.
A. Flora
Acc no 2OO93010O3.

See below of her picture on dialysis with the same clothe on the video.
Adm. Pls be kind.

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Confused lots...

Who sent them?

Is it not the same Buhari?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by husmernsheriff: 4:48am On Apr 19, 2020
This is period of total lockdown which is necessary for every one to look for a way to start earning online I believe their is no easier and Scam free way than creating a Youtube channel. I am a youtuber and I make my full living with YouTube channel video creation To open a fully set and Seo optimized Youtube account with Professional intro, kindly contact me Via +2348189728347 I have a youtube creator certificate from youtube academy, therefore I’ll share with you all my experiences on how I started making my money I started YouTube in less that 2 years, and now I have almost 4k subscribers and I earn almost 200 dollars every months( I can show you proof if you want) Note: you need to order for my service through Fiverr
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by BabbanBura(m): 4:49am On Apr 19, 2020
queenbetsy:
In fact, I'm fed up of this country! undecided

You no dey sleep ni?
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by husmernsheriff: 4:50am On Apr 19, 2020
This is period of total lockdown which is necessary for every one to look for a way to start earning online I believe their is no easier and Scam free way than creating a Youtube channel. I am a youtuber and I make my full living with YouTube channel video creation To open a fully set and Seo optimized Youtube account with Professional intro, kindly contact me Via +2348189728347 I have a youtube creator certificate from youtube academy, therefore I’ll share with you all my experiences on how I started making my money I started YouTube in less that 2 years, and now I have almost 4k subscribers and I earn almost 200 dollars every months( I can show you proof if you want) Note: you need to order for my service through Fiverr
WMD:
Baba is taking precautionary measures
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Will they be prosecuted like FUNKE AKINDELE ?

Doing something different from what they say ?

This is a true picture of Nigeria's leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Yankee101: 4:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Good
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by sonnie10: 4:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Aso rock no want hear story. once beaten twice shy.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 19, 2020
I came here to check their names.

The names of the top presidency aides.

I am not surprised that are from Katsina or nut.

And they failed Social Distancing 101.

One nutterner drank wash hand water to prove Corona is not real.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Antichristus: 5:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Buhari and his aides need sacking from Aso Rock for allowing WHO's social distancing rules to be broken with impunity. Mark it, many would follow this guy to their untimely grave. We're dealing with a deadly virus. This shows Buhari only care for himself and not for the country. Otherwise, why would his government allow people to congregate in this fashion - in the process, potentially spreading the disease - only to then block the same people access to the presidency. I hope Nigerians can truly see through this old man's insincerity and see him for what he truly is.

2 Likes

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by VirginSearcher(m): 5:10am On Apr 19, 2020
See everybody on that list are Northerners, Buhari needs to join Kyari asap.. Tribalism has finished the man

5 Likes

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by BouncerJnr: 5:12am On Apr 19, 2020
World live movie season two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by toprealman: 5:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians are too annoyingly gullible. Silly amateurish PR.

1 Like

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by golddare: 5:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Koskio:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/18/breaking-top-presidency-aides-denied-access-aso-villa-after-violating-ncdc-guideline

Mumu dey worry them, how can you be working in such a place and you go to such an environment, I tell you they a deserve self isolation.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by GistFullGround: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2020

Abba Kyari left this world breaking the law.

His mumu supporters could not follow simple direction

Social Distance ko, Distance Social ni...mtchewww

6 Likes

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by sidonlook: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one from the residency.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Crusader1: 5:26am On Apr 19, 2020
So, what happens to the Boss Mustapha, Lai Mohammed and his likes. The flagrant disobedience for the law was clear for the blind to see. The NCDC boss tactically dulged that event less, his head would have rolled
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Daboomb: 5:26am On Apr 19, 2020
WMD:
Baba is taking precautionary measures

Now, Baba eye don clear~!
He locked all those people out for his own personal safety, MAKE THOSE FOOLISH EYE-SERVICE PEOPLE NOR COME GIVE AM CORONAVIRUS. grin grin

Oooh, l just love the way this coronavirus is shaping the behaviour of all the enemies of Nigeria.

When they had the chance to close the Airport tight, as in Baa-shiga, they left it open so that their daughters, sons and Paddy can return with the virus into Nigeria, now the Virus is chasing them all around, they are beginning to take it serious and erect barricade!
No hiding place for the wicked, if una like enter underground dungean, Koro will seek you people out.

In Kyari's next life, l am certain he would be an advocate of equiping hospitals and not being greedy chasing contracts that is not his business, stop preventing Ministers from accessing the President, for selfish reasons.

Make l tell them?
Buhari don....................MA HCTAC
. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Abalado(f): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Alaye they fear.... Fear fear president..
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Godformeeeeeee: 5:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Right thing to do
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by incomevision3k: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Irresponsible people

email me incomevision3k@gmail.com if you need to make at least $1 per day guaranteed in this lockdown
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by Martinola(m): 5:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Den for give dem access nah, make dem coronize everybody 4 inside dat villa. Useless people. Ambassadors of doom.
Re: Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines by homealone00: 5:31am On Apr 19, 2020
The rate at which the number of confirmed cases are increasing, it's very alarming... God pls save us cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides / Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.