Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,509 members, 7,781,560 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data (2319 Views)

Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? / Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by Ajakaiye83: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
I paid the sum of 1,840 to clubkonnect for glo data of 5G this afternoon around 1pm to their First bank account.
My account was not credited. I made complaints on their website , no response. I sent an sms twice, no response. I called their office line ,it was voicemail and told me no customer rep to talked with me.

I am waiting to hear their excuses. It is over 7hrs now

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by VicM6: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
your egungun don enter express. In other word, you have been mugu... bro, chilax... make dem reason u first nd if u no get reply from dem then make u know say egungun don get accident laslas o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by ceejay80s(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ajakaiye83:
I paid the sum of 1,840 to clubkonnect for glo data of 5G this afternoon around 1pm to their First bank account.
My account was not credited. I made complaints on their website , no response. I sent an sms twice, no response. I called their office line ,it was voicemail and told me no customer rep to talked with me.

I am waiting to hear their excuses. It is over 7hrs now
5gb for 1840naira? Hmmm
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by OttHin: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
ee dis what ee dis
Egungun u don enter express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by uboma(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
ceejay80s:

5gb for 1840naira? Hmmm

Some persons are plain greedy and shady. These set of persons prefer to cut corners than pay the true value of the internet data they seek. In the process, they get burnt....
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by segradinho: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Always buy from trusted dealers, i believe they have an automated system which my be difficult getting issues resolved.
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by flexyrule(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
uboma:

Some persons are plain greedy and shady. These set of persons prefer to cut corners than pay the true value of the internet data they seek. In the process, they get burnt....
What if the plan in question is for one week?
Am currently subscribed to MTN 6gig for 1500. Which is almost exhausted after 48 hours

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by chris4gold(m): 12:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Guy chill, you say dis afternoon, though they have a very poor customer service especially in the aspects of calling, but be sure they are reliable. If failure to get response tomorrow, I will take up your matter on Monday, I know them wela

2 Likes

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by Ilerioluwa02: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2020
flexyrule:
Am currently subscribed to MTN 6gig for 1500. Which is almost exhausted after 48 hours

Glo.. with 2,000 I got almost 10gb.. 1 month.
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by uboma(m): 1:45am On Apr 19, 2020
flexyrule:

Even if the plan is for 24 hours only, purchase it using the right channel....

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by flexyrule(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2020
uboma:

Even if the plan is for 24 hours only, purchase it using the right channel....
Well. I don't know what you call "the right channel". There is another thread here on nairaland where another customer called out this same seller. And the customer was credited back his funds. I think there must have been a system downtime leading to requests not being attended to.
A company that has customer service reps who you can call and make complaint to me is legit. Technical issues can result in delay in handling requests.

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by flexyrule(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

Well. I usually subscribe on my NTEL line. Their 10gig is 10gig, not the fraud that MTN and their counyerpaths are doing.
Their network has just been off and on for the past 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by Ajakaiye83: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2020
chris4gold:
Guy chill, you say dis afternoon, though they have a very poor customer service especially in the aspects of calling, but be sure they are reliable. If failure to get response tomorrow, I will take up your matter on Monday, I know them wela

You spoke sense pass.
God bless
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by uboma(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2020
flexyrule:
Well. I don't know what you call "the right channel". There is another thread here on nairaland where another customer called out this same seller. And the customer was credited back his funds. I think there must have been a system downtime leading to requests not being attended to.
A company that has customer service reps who you can call and make complaint to me is legit. Technical issues can result in delay in handling requests.

Of course, your money should be refunded if you did not receive what you paid for.
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by Ajakaiye83: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2020
uboma:

Say what you know. Data is truly cheap.google RAGP.
I saw clunkonnect advert on paid nairaland ads, visited their website, they look credible and paid.

They fall hand seriously
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by ameh99: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
uboma:

Are you saying the deal is too good to be true

undecided undecided

I buy 5G at 1k with my mtn
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by felai: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2020
@ uboma
Please don't always jump to conclusion in cases like this especially if you don't have the full information about a situation/case.

1. 5gb for almost 2000 naira is not too cheap as you portrayed. This season people have even been getting more than that value for data sub.
2. I have used ClubKonnect quite a number of times and they delivered, so the fact that there was a delay or an issue with a transaction doesn't make them illegal/ right channel... Not only network providers sell data, there are data resellers.
3. I have noticed the trend with people, once any online transaction goes wrong you run down here to say different trash like "egungun be careful", the fact that you have a fear for anything online doesn't mean its not working for others, if in doubt of something, always try to do adequate research before jumping into the OCEAN of CONCLUSION.

We have SCAMMERS here but not Everything online is SCAM.
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by clubkonnect: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences we might have caused you. Kindly forward the affected number and login number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
quote author=ceejay80s post=88598755]
5gb for 1840naira? Hmmm[/quote]
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by clubkonnect: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences we might have caused you. Kindly forward your login number and data number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
quote author=Ajakaiye83 post=88595426]I paid the sum of 1,840 to clubkonnect for glo data of 5G this afternoon around 1pm to their First bank account.

I am waiting to hear their excuses. It is over 7hrs now[/quote]
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by clubkonnect: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
we sincerely apologise for any inconveniences we might have caused you. kindly forward your login number and affected data number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
uote author=ceejay80s post=88598755]
5gb for 1840naira? Hmmm[/quote]
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by Ajakaiye83: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks to you all.

Just login to account in the afternoon and discovered it has credited.

I dont think I will be buying from them again though
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by VicM6: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ajakaiye83:
Thanks to you all.

Just login to account in the afternoon and discovered it has credited.

I dont think I will be buying from them again though
Tor, tomorrow go buy shoe from konga den later come dy disturb man pikin 4 hear during dis lockdown....

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by lanrefront1(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Why is naira land still allowing this guy ads on naira land. This person has been defrauding people since like 3 years now

What the hell is wrong with Nairaland.

Does Nairaland now gives platform to a fraudsters?
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by Toma2: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2020
lanrefront1:
Why is naira land still allowing this guy ads on naira land. This person has been defrauding people since like 3 years now

What the hell is wrong with Nairaland.

Does Nairaland now gives platform to a fraudsters?
Uno sabi read? undecided
Can't U see it has been resolved
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by lanrefront1(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Don't care is this lasted one was resolved or not, clubkonnect is a fraudster set up.

Please type "clubkonnect fraud swindle scam" into Google and see what comes up. That guy has been defrauding people for years.

Don't understand why Nairaland keeps running his ads

I had subbed for N5000 before and the guy neve sent me me my data not refunded my money, didn't even reply my messages. That was like 2 years or so ago. At that time, a lot of people suffered the same thing.

He's just waiting to gain some confidence and trust again before he begins to defraud people big time
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by MrBONE2(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2020
lanrefront1:
Don't care is this lasted one was resolved or not, clubkonnect is a fraudster set up.

Please type "clubkonnect fraud swindle scam" into Google and see what comes up. That guy has been defrauding people for years.

I had subbed for N5000 before and the guy neve sent me me my data not refunded my money, didn't even reply my messages. That was like 2 or so ago. At that time, a lot of people suffered the same thing.

He's just waiting to gain some confidence and trust again before he begins to defraud people big time
grin
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by mummyson26(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

And additional 6000 call bonuses on top of that 2000
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by Ilerioluwa02: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2020
mummyson26:

And additional 6000 call bonuses on top of that 2000

Yes boss. Very correct.
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by clubkonnect: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. Kindly forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
lanrefront1:

I had subbed for N5000 before and the guy neve sent me me my data not refunded my money, didn't even reply my messages. That was like 2 or so ago. At that time, a lot of people suffered the same thing.

Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by drealcivilceno(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please, why is Nairaland running his ads or is transparency and integrity not part of Nairaland's virtue?
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by ceejay80s(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data by offizer(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2020
08107567748 my downline paid ₦1000 since yesterday. Fund her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Charging (pics) / Print your National ID Card on Plastic for easy online & offline ID needs / Fairly Used Hp Dv6000 Laptop For Sale @ =N=60,000 (Payment plan negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.