Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Numbness Of Hand - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Numbness Of Hand (952 Views)

Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg / The Unexplained Cripple And Numbness We Experience In Our Bodies / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hello doctors in the house pardon my typo errors and blunder. Please I need someone to come to my rescue. My mother always complains about some kind of pain in her right hand inside the bone and sometimes the whole hand goes numb. She has visited a lot of hospitals and taken a lot of drugs with the issue arising sooner. She was advised to check her blood pressure which appears normal and fine. She has also taken a lot of injection which in turn is already affecting her and the drugs is irritating her to eat a lot. PLEASE anyone with a suggestion to how we can defeat this should please come to our aid as I have searched all over for any answer to this all over with no tangible answer....thanks so much
Re: Numbness Of Hand by chuqudy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Has she done x-ray on the hand
Re: Numbness Of Hand by ValCon888: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Has she tried a masseuse? Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest ones.
Re: Numbness Of Hand by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stroke coming. Garlic the solution to ensure blood flows to the right side of the brain. The nbness is caused by blood not following in the part of the aody.

Garlic is a blood thinner so long your person is not hypertensive. If he is, he should cook dry pawpaw leaves and drink along with garlic.

The garlic should be cut into pieces and taken with water, it works better that way. Do this and thank me later. I passed through same and I am administering the above on myself and it's working. Herbs and roots work.

2 Likes

Re: Numbness Of Hand by Fididiguy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
walexy100:
Stroke coming. Garlic the solution to ensure blood flows to the right side of the brain. The nbness is caused by blood not following in the part of the aody.

Garlic is a blood thinner so long your person is not hypertensive. If he is, he should cook dry pawpaw leaves and drink along with garlic.

The garlic should be cut into pieces and taken with water, it works better that way. Do this and thank me later. I passed through same and I am administering the above on myself and it's working. Herbs and roots work.

What if this happened to left part of the body

Any advice?
Re: Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
chuqudy:
Has she done x-ray on the hand
Thanks for the concern she hasn't done any kind of x ray maybe we should check this out thanks man I really appreciate
Re: Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
kingsonJR:

Thanks for the concern she hasn't done any kind of x ray maybe we should check this out thanks man I really appreciate
walexy100:

walexy100:

walexy100:

Thanks so much for this will really try this out though she is not hypertensive for now I think because she did her bp of recent..will update you how things fold out bro thanks for taking your time to help
Re: Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
About the massaging thing Weve tried this even with hot water sometimes with a lot of diffent brand of lotion and creams but it keeps coming back in a ample of time
Re: Numbness Of Hand by Asetime: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Have you tried exercising the nerves in her hand? Google "exercises for nerve pain in the hand". There are step by step illustrations of very simple exercises that may prove very difficult for someone with a nerve damage. There's no harm in trying.
Re: Numbness Of Hand by Healthyway15: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
kingsonJR:
Hello doctors in the house pardon my typo errors and blunder. Please I need someone to come to my rescue. My mother always complains about some kind of pain in her right hand inside the bone and sometimes the whole hand goes numb. She has visited a lot of hospitals and taken a lot of drugs with the issue arising sooner. She was advised to check her blood pressure which appears normal and fine. She has also taken a lot of injection which in turn is already affecting her and the drugs is irritating her to eat a lot. PLEASE anyone with a suggestion to how we can defeat this should please come to our aid as I have searched all over for any answer to this all over with no tangible answer....thanks so much

Hello... Sorry about your mum's condition

It could be caused by many health conditions in which stroke is included. If so, then it is at the early stage, giving warnings. And stroke can cause partial paralysis, often taking the left side of the body or full paralysis.

You can check the link below to have more knowledge of Stroke, its symptoms and the proper recommendation of treatment of the condition for the best results.

www.nairaland.com/5467638/looking-complete-treatment-stroke
Re: Numbness Of Hand by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2020
kingsonJR:

Where exactly is the pain and numbness located?
In medicine/anatomy, the hand is the part of the upper limb from the wrist to the fingers.
Do you mean the pain and numbness are around the wrist , palm and fingers, excluding the forearm, arm and shoulder?
Or do you mean from the shoulder to the fingers?
Different things cause different problems in different parts of the body.
Make these clarifications better, otherwise it'll be difficult to give any meaningful professional advice.
Re: Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Where exactly is the pain and numbness located?
In medicine/anatomy, the hand is the part of the upper limb from the wrist to the fingers.
Do you mean the pain and numbness are around the wrist , palm and fingers, excluding the forearm, arm and shoulder?
Or do you mean from the shoulder to the fingers?
Different things cause different problems in different parts of the body.
Make these clarifications better, otherwise it'll be difficult to give any meaningful professional advice.
Thanks for the concern the pain is usually felt only on her right arm probably inside the bone and when it starts like this she sweats a lot and the complete arm like from the shoulder to the tip of the fingernails goes numb as she wouldn't feel anything on it
Re: Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Asetime:
Have you tried exercising the nerves in her hand? Google "exercises for nerve pain in the hand". There are step by step illustrations of very simple exercises that may prove very difficult for someone with a nerve damage. There's no harm in trying.
Thanks for this we will definitely try this out
Re: Numbness Of Hand by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
kingsonJR:

Thanks for the concern the pain is usually felt only on her right arm probably inside the bone and when it starts like this she sweats a lot and the complete arm like from the shoulder to the tip of the fingernails goes numb as she wouldn't feel anything on it

Ok. The pain may actually be arising from a compressed nerve(a neuropathic pain) along its pathway from the neck to the arm, and not necessarily from the bone.
Some patients may also have associated neck pain, if the compression is from bone spurs in the neck.
She may need to have a neck X-Ray done.
While still searching for the diagnosis, you can place her on Tabs Lyrica(Pregabalin) 75mg twice daily to reduce the neuropathic pain.
Re: Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Ok. The pain may actually be arising from a compressed nerve(a neuropathic pain) along its pathway from the neck to the arm, and not necessarily from the bone.
Some patients may also have associated neck pain, if the compression is from bone spurs in the neck.
She may need to have a neck X-Ray done.
While still searching for the diagnosis, you can place her on Tabs Lyrica(Pregabalin) 75mg twice daily to reduce the neuropathic pain.

May you ever be blessed from whatever you believe in...I really appreciate your concern and timely replies we will see to it this coming week and will definitely let you know how things fare...THANKS AGAIN
Re: Numbness Of Hand by Mariangeles(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingsonJR:

She has poor blood circulation, and you know Nigerian hospitals are mostly poor when it comes to diagnosis.

Most health issues we experience in our bodies, stem from the kinds of food we eat.

She needs a CHANGE OF DIET immediately, to prevent further damage!
For now, no more oily or fried stuff, meat, processed foods...
Stopping these immediately will prevent any impending stroke.
She should start a vegetarian diet immediately. Beans, whole grain foods, nuts, fruits, vegetables with lots of water...
Also, pure cocoa powder will be very good for her.

1 Like

Re: Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

She has poor blood circulation, and you know Nigerian hospitals are mostly poor when it comes to diagnosis.

Most health issues we experience in our bodies, stem from the kinds of food we eat.

She needs a CHANGE OF DIET immediately, to prevent further damage!
For now, no more oily or fried stuff, meat, processed foods...
Stopping these immediately will prevent any impending stroke.
She should start a vegetarian diet immediately. Beans, whole grain foods, nuts, fruits, vegetables with lots of water...
Also, pure cocoa powder will be very good for her.
Thanks so much for this really appreciate your concern and contributions

1 Like

Re: Numbness Of Hand by kingsonJR(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
You guys here have been amazing with your swift reply and I really thank you for this. If one thing I'm not aware of before is an imminent stroke and I'm glad we knew this before it happens we will be taken every precautions and advice given and see how things enfold...BIG UPs to all doc in the house

1 Like

Re: Numbness Of Hand by Fididiguy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
walexy100:

Pls expantiate more on this

Does she need to soak it, like what time range?

Is she swallowing both the cut ginger and the water?

(1) (Reply)

World Health Organization Says Lockdown Will Not Subside Coronavirus Outbreak / What Are The First Signs Of Kidney Stones? / Dizziness And Turning Of Eyes.pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.