Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient (1562 Views)

Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by cyndy1000(f): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good evening everyone! I saw this message in a group on Facebook, I decided to post it here to seek advice from your guys and also share the advice to the original poster. Thanks in advance for all your contributions.
It goes like these

I'm a practicing nurse for more than 20yrs now....currently working with the heart to heart department (HIV/AIDs).
I have this tenant that have been in my house for 5yrs...
Young couple... have known them right from the day they got married, the wife is like my younger sister, I took her first delivery and nursed her after birth because her mother could not come at that time because she was sick.
Her second pregnancy, she told me she will go and live with the mom after childbirth.
I also took her second delivery, and she traveled after delivery with her 2 children, leaving her husband behind.
It's been close to 2months that she left and this man changes women like cloth...
Well its none of my business but something is breaking heart and I'm confused.
There is this particular girl that he has been camping since the lockdown, and the girl in question happens to be one of my patents(she is HIV positive)
I was socked, but I have to keep minding my business,
The wife will be coming after this lockdown.
I'm so afraid for her....
What do you advice I do or I should just mind my business.

1 Like

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by fredopareto(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tell her d truth..otherwise conscience will kill u.if d woman contact d disease

13 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by Gracefulhope: 12:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Say the truth and be free

8 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by Resurgent2016: 1:48am On Apr 19, 2020
A man sits at home to avoid corona virus while embracing HIV at home.

Tell the wife and give the man quit notice.

Telling the wife will save her from the man's irresponsible action, while giving the man a quit notice will save you from having to deal with a disgruntled tenant in the future in case he finds out you're the whistle blower.

7 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:13am On Apr 19, 2020
1) go greet the babe as she is with the husband
2) tell husband the babe is your patient
3) tell the wife what happened

8 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by frozen70(f): 3:12am On Apr 19, 2020
fredopareto:
Tell her d truth..otherwise conscience will kill u.if d woman contact d disease

What conscience, is she the one that arrange the girl for the man
Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by frozen70(f): 3:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Nurse, from the very moment you saw that girl with that man, for the sake of his wife, you would have called the man and tell him about the lady

By so doing, you are watching over your neighbour's health and be your neighbours keeper

Anyway, still inform the man to go for test and let him use condom on his wife until after six months of another test

If he is lucky to escape it, he will hold his dick

Don't tell the wife, she may tell the husband by then the house will scatter

So tell the husband alone

5 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by madridguy(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Some men will just wake up and start looking for ways to bring trouble upon their family.

3 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by cococandy(f): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Quickest way to lose her license.

You don’t discuss people’s health history without their permission.

It’s truly a difficult situation for her.
frozen70:
Nurse, from the very moment you saw that girl with that man, for the sake of his wife, you would have called the man and tell him about the lady

By so doing, you are watching over your neighbour's health and be your neighbours keeper

Anyway, still inform the man to go for test and let him use condom on his wife until after six months of another test

Ih he is lucky to escape it, he will hold his dick

Don't tell the wife, she may tell the husband bthen the house will scatter

So tell the husband

9 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by 2mch(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Just send an anonymous text to the wife. Leave everything to God after. Send text to the husband too and ask him to carry his girlfriend for testing.

7 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by Adinije(f): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Nurse, please save a soul. Just like the poster before me suggested. Send anonymous message to both of them.

1 Like

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by frozen70(f): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:
Quickest way to lose her license.

You don’t discuss people’s health history without their permission.

It’s truly a difficult situation for her.

So if she does that to her neighbour he will be stupid to quote her, that the nurse told him

Is he a slowpoke
Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by crackkhaus: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2020
I'm 100% sure if your brother was having a relationship with one of your HIV+ patients, you won't hesitate to inform him somehow. cheesy

The right to keeping a patient's health problems confidential can be waived when the act of keeping it confidential can bring about risk to someone else's health or public health.

9 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by fredopareto(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

What conscience, is she the one that arrange the girl for the man
no..BT to d innocent woman .she should put all sentiment aside.such as I don't wan to break ur home..
Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by Uyi168: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2020
As a medical practitioner, u should know the oath of secrecy...

1 Like

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by cococandy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

So if she does that to her neighbour he will be stupid to quote her, that the nurse told him

Is he a moronn

You’d be surprised
Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by cococandy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
2mch:
Just send an anonymous text to the wife. Leave everything to God after. Send text to the husband too and ask him to carry his girlfriend for testing.

More like this.

2 Likes

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by cyndy1000(f): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks everyone for your contributions.
I really do appreciate. Will tell her about all your suggestions

1 Like

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by Nsiehi: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Go and buy a new sim card, register it with another name. Send anonymous text messages to the wife and the husband.

1 Like

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fake story. If the gal is ur patient her viral load will be small

1 Like

Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by TinaG(f): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Get a new sim, call the wife's number and tell her the husband is sleeping with a lady with the virus and advise her . Then pretend not to know anything. But pls save this lady and her kids. Let the man alone suffer the disease.
Re: A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient by Youngpo413: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
madridguy:
Some men will just wake up and start looking for ways to bring trouble upon their family.
this is scary...

(1) (Reply)

N30000 Feeding Allowance / Is Ogun State A Safe Place To Reside? / Ì Want Revenge: Now ( Please Contribute ): !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.