Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? (2238 Views)

Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / My People Please What's This Name Of This Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Leezah(f): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Single people, please how are you guys coping in this period?

We're going to experience BOREDOM during this lockdown. Guess what, I've created a WhatsApp group.

Just share the link https:///DTSoUqwOHWUAY5GIHtBXfa in a bid to kill boredom during this lockdown period an also have a virtual friends, chat buddies and meet and make new friends across Africa and the world by extension

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Bola146(f): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
With God, I'm fine though it's looks boring sometimes

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Freelane33(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lol , singlehood is not a death sentence grin, they are coping with the aid of Vaseline and Love Machine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Pelxmiye(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bola146:
With God, I'm fine though it's looks boring sometimes
u

You sure you are fine Sha..Deez your face does not look fyn ooo grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Joshforeal: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Leezah:

���
If you stay in an accessible area in Lagos I can show you how to cope.

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Pelxmiye(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Freelane33:
Lol , singlehood is not a death sentence grin, they are coping with the aid of Vaseline and Love Machine

Bad man tinz grin grin grin..but for some..it might be a chance to readjust and re-explore other aspects of one's live...me personally..after each relationships that doesn't work..I stay away for a while from dating and focus on other things..till I'm ready again smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Tesiecutie: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by bonnyhope: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Freelane33:
Is not all about sex

Atimes company matters alot

Like me, sometimes I feel like taking/discussing with someone and no gf in the neighbourhood to call upon

Another challenge is that i have tired of cooking for myself. I want to eat food cooked by a woman

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by missimelda01(f): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cope? Do people cope with being single? My dear live your life, you were born single grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Zayttoven: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Leezah:

I am thinking of opening a group
Whatapp
Telegram
Hit "like" button for telegram
"Share" button for WhatsApp

Oh, so you single single?

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by doctore212(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
I bought 4 rolls of Joy soap.

One bar doesn't last for 2 days.

3 Likes

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Leezah(f): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2020
doctore212:
I bought 4 rolls of Joy soap.

One bar doesn't last for 2 days.
what was your last count? Because the limit is 54 times
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by edgeconsul: 1:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Stay safe while single

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Leezah(f): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2020
edgeconsul:
Stay safe while single
Good
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by ASPIREX: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Leezah:

We're going to experience BOREDOM during this lockdown. Guess what, I've created a WhatsApp group.

Just share the link https:///E0sXZ9VLAT28xWK3AgyFP

In a bid to kill boredom during this lockdown period an also have a virtual friends, chat buddies and meet and make new friends across Africa and the world by extension

Your link is not working.
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
cool

Been hell of a boring period. Don't even know how to describe it.

I've tried hooking up with a few chat buddies, just strictly for chats but seems some wanted to go too personal. So, I had to snooze that area and now back to boredom101 undecided.

Anyways, its all good as I have enough time to observe my quiet time, seek God's face concerning pressing issues and have quality praise and worship sessions. Then I have a few online trainings here and there to conduct, which I sometimes do in the wee hours of the day but after everything, back to boredom101. The usual short dashing outs, going to the library, and hanging out with me, myself and i is no longer doable cos everywhere is on lockdown!!!

So, we can only hope its relaxed a bit so we can stretch our bodies.

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by GeneralPula: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
cool
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Kalapizim(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
e no easy o, especially living alone on top ....to top it all the babe I love so much no gree for me oo
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Rawhumper(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
As for me i Want to start my Business i have put in Place once This lockdown is Over.
I cant wait to make More Money.
I have written Over 100 classical poems You Can check them out online if You wish to i give You my Details cos i belong to intl. Poetry forum.
Abuja Girls are wonderful set of People,i get bored once in awhile but my real prob is Access my Account.I dont use Atm and am running out of cash and i dont like asking Girls or guys for money thats my policy.
I pray gibt relaxes The lockdown on monday so that i can rush to The bank � abegi!
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Leezah(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
ASPIREX:

Your link is not working.
it is working fine, try again
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Adewunmibaba(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
The link is not connecting...

1 Like

Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Leezah(f): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Adewunmibaba:
The link is not connecting...
It is connecting. It may be your network.
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Rubyjade: 9:30am On Apr 13
E no easy o
Re: Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? by Pupanchy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13
We r really doing very well, no stress at all or no be say them come tell me say dem dey back MI babe for one hotel, my gotv dey standby and fuel dey gen,food dey house, wetin remain ?

Leezah:

Just share the link https:///DTSoUqwOHWUAY5GIHtBXfa in a bid to kill boredom during this lockdown period an also have a virtual friends, chat buddies and meet and make new friends across Africa and the world by extension

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Heard About Ijaw Men? / Weed Is Life / Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.