Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153678 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Watching a video of how Abba Kyari body was being removed from the casket to be lowered into the grave I notice there was fresh looking blood stains in the casket . RIP Sir .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdoj8_mHvEQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_INXwvDedW/?igshid=1v1irzkhdxz2m

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Its due to long death.
Abba Kyari died WEEKS Ago so what do you expect?

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!

572 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Una go look look look this burial until una go find out say no be Kyari Dem bury cheesy grin cool

636 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo already said the person buried today s not Abba Kyari and that Abba Kyari was cremated in ikoyi Lagos

514 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Because the casket cannot be on his blood.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by CrimeKsmart: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Watch the video and keep quiet

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

92 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Kemi Olunloyo already said the person buried today s not Abba Kyari and that Abba Kyari was cremated in ikoyi Lagos
there is no crematorium in ikoyi

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
They can keep deceiving themselves and not Nigerians

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

Where did I hate on him? I just asked a question why there was fresh blood in that casket ? If you can't answer leave it and don't come here and accuse me wrongly, we all know Abba Kyari was hated by Corrupt elements in the SW who wanted to be allowed to run Nigeria how they run Lagos

467 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Lynx001: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na wao. Nothing we no go hear. why was abba kyari not moving when he was buried. Why is his grave 8ft and not 6ft. Why does it have 2 compartment. Make we hear word abeg.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Not just ibos. Even a commissioner in Kano state celebrated on fb but was later sacked. Ask yourself why so many people are happy about his death. He is not the first of his kind to die yet I've not seen in recent times where even northerners are celebrating. That tells you the kind of legacy he left behind. When akunyili died why didn't Nigeria shout for joy?

Have u noticed that the moment you tell those shouting photoshop to watch the videos they shut up? The suddenly go quiet.

Modified: even those claiming it's only ibos celebrating keep quiet when you point out the commissioner...

CrimeKsmart with all the mentions telling you to watch the video, hope you've covered your face in shame after seeing that it's not photoshopped. Now let's see how brainless you are; you could ignore, or claim it's a video shop. Which way is it my man?

466 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chai.

I'm beginning to think I did something really wrong in my past life that made God play a cosmic joke on me by sending me to this shithole contraption of a country.

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Mightymanna(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by CrimeKsmart: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Where did I hate on him? I just asked a question why there was fresh blood in that casket ? If you can't answer leave it and don't come here and accuse me wrongly, we all know Abba Kyari was hated by Corrupt elements in the SW who wanted to be allowed to run Nigeria how they run Lagos

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by obi4eze(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 12:04am On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people

How is it photoshopped when I screen grabbed it from the video posted by Punch

Please click the link and watch the video

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

I dont know what brought Igbo into your sentence... The guy you quoted is not Igbo.. Ethnic bigots like you and Bello El rufai must go tribal before making a single comment...

Moreover... I dont think you watched the said video... Where is the hate in the guys comment?... For someone who died of corona virus to be buried carelessly in public like this ... Is highly disturbing..

Many must have taken the virus home unknowingly....

373 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:13am On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Did you watch the video?

199 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

So that was his Abobaku?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by mushystuff: 2:09am On Apr 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Una go look look look this burial until una go find out say no be Kyari Dem bury cheesy grin cool

Sister Kemi Olunloyo don talk say no be Abba dem bury o! Hehehe... grin cheesy Naija is full of drama please

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.