Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153663 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by seunlayi(m): 3:08am On Apr 19, 2020
This is deep o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by myles16(m): 3:24am On Apr 19, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Chai.

I'm beginning to think I did something really wrong in my past life that made God play a cosmic joke on me by sending me to this shithole contraption of a country.

God doesn't make mistake, it means somehow or somewhere you're kind of related to shithole, and that's why you're here

9 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by damesilver(m): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Quite true. We reincarnate into environments we wove for ourselves in past incarnations. It is a way of redeeming our burden of guilt. Not a comic gamble but the effect of cosmic reality.

DanseMacabre:
Chai.

I'm beginning to think I did something really wrong in my past life that made God play a cosmic joke on me by sending me to this shithole contraption of a country.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nweike190(m): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Na so I look am ohhhhhhhh.... A. K.... No be A. K.... How that one take change lock down.... The guys dead.... And buried.... Wish we can move.... If your brother is suffering from any deformity.. Will you throw him away... No so amalgamation ain't bad... angry
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by DanArewaa: 4:50am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Because the casket cannot be on his blood.
[/s]
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by jodeci(m): 5:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Bighead9:
İgbos and propaganda are like motto and road.

It is too early to be foolish on sunday morning.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Something doesn't make sense. That blood is fresh and probably never came from a body that has experienced rigor mortis so the question is, whose blood is that?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Charleys: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Bighead9:
İgbos and propaganda are like motto and road.

Baba just talk say you no get data to watch the video. grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by juman(m): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Blood stain.
It was actually body fluid.
It is not uncommon during muslim burial.
I have seen that before.

It show that the dead body already decomposing.
Human body is fragile. Immediately a person died the body start to decompose.
That is why muslims bury their dead as soon as possible.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by juman(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2020
It also show that people that were present there were exposed to dead body fluid containing corona virus.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Yenny4real(f): 6:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by falcon01: 6:01am On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people
I was actually supporting you, but when I watched the video not the on Op posted but from punch and other sources, There was indeed blood.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Galactico4ever(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians go hear am next week as pertains to new cases. I pity those who can't feed themselves

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by falcon01: 6:03am On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

How is it photoshopped when I screen grabbed it from the video posted by Punch
Please click the link and watch the video
you are right

24 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by seunlayi(m): 6:11am On Apr 19, 2020
J111333:
Something doesn't make sense. That blood is fresh and probably never came from a body that has experienced rigor mortis so the question is, whose blood is that?
I doubt it at first but I took it serious after watching the video. Something is not adding up

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2020
seunlayi:
I doubt it at first but I took it serious after watching the video. Something is not adding up
Well, he is dead and resting in peace already so the living has to move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor photoshop are like 5 and 6 undecided

Op is not from east , but from the north

Nothing concern the easterners here , we eat when he was alive , so shall we continue , so his death means nothing

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

The person u mentioned is not from east , u blind goat !

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

Op is not from east , but from the north

Nothing concern the easterners here , we eat when he was alive , so shall we continue , so his death means nothing

Stop defending what you are not sure of.

The op is 100% from East.. Why can't you go over his comments?

BTW, we need to ask if Kyari had ever been state Governor, senator or house of reps member in any of the SE states.

Cos me wondering why people from East are celebrating about Kyari's death as if he Kyari had been depriving SE if development.

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Buharidgeneral: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2020
I just hope that fake news will not bring down this forum.

Generally the rate at which fake news is flying up & down in this forum couple with hate speech is very alarming. I just pity the owner.

His arrest is imminent if care is not taking.

You hardly identify fake and real news here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Stop defending what you are not sure of.

The op is 100% from East.. Why can't you go over his comments?

BTW, we need to ask if Kyari had ever been state Governor, senator or house of reps member in any of the SE states.

Cos me wondering why people from East are celebrating about Kyari's death as if he Kyari had been depriving SE if development.

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum

What about the sacked Kano state commissioner , he is from east too ?

Don't judge from statement , nothing concern people from east with this man's death , from recent lockdown records, the east never rushed a van of bread or form any group of thieves, so if he has a chance he should come back and live , nothing against him ! God called him

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

What about the sacked Kano state commissioner , he is from east too ?

Don't judge from statement , nothing concern people from east with this man's death , from recent lockdown records, the east never rushed a van of bread or form any group of thieves, so if he has a chance he should come back and live , nothing against him ! God called him

The Kano commissioner had been sacked cos of that reckless statements..

Have you been to scan news Facebook page to read as how your brothers from East have been dancing Ezegulo dance about the dead of Kyari.. Who is going to call them in order?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by johnkay1(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2020
I saw the blood stained too. People doubting should go and watch the full video.

11 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by TheChameleon: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Chai.

Don't you guys have the intellect to write on point?

What does your stupid comment have to do with this article ?

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, TY Danjuma and many others like me are happy to have been born in Nigeria. It is only useless, directionless and unproductive elements that write these one-track comments like yours.

Your inferiority complex is revolting. Get help!

8 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2020
J111333:

Exactly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Damntruth(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Have you been to scan news Facebook page to read as how your brothers from East have been dancing Ezegulo dance about the dead of Kyari.. Who is going to call them in order?

I don't get your point sir...are u pained cuz they are celebrating?... What would you do if you lost someone u perceived as an enemy ..when Abacha died 64% of Nigerians celebrated ..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

And the west and north has been crying since yesterday ?

How long did u and your family cried over his death ?

In burial ceremonies , people still do eat rice and dance, not that they are happy !

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

And the west and north has been crying mourning since yesterday ?

How long did u and your family cried over his death ? We only sympathized with Kyari's family

In burial ceremonies , people still do eat rice and dance, not that they are happy ! But they don't display naivety
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by TheArchangel(f): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
juman:
Blood stain.
It was actually body fluid.
It is not uncommon during muslim burial.
I have seen that before.

It show that the dead body already decomposing.
Human body is fragile. Immediately a person died the body start to decompose.
That is why muslims bury their dead as soon as possible.
He was buried barely 20 hours after his death, the type of decomposition you mentioned hasn't started yet.
You can often see this bloody discharge when the person died of trauma or hemorrhagic fever like Lassa or Ebola within 24 hrs. So with the level of preparation done on this corpse by blocking the orifices how come it's still discharging fluid

34 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.