Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153683 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by olusola200: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please allow the man to rest in peace the bottom line is that he is late you never see him again
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by MrPaul2: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people

The blood is a sign that he died of corona virus. Blood will flow out from ear, nose and sometimes mouth of anyone who died of the virus. Its not Photoshop, its normal for covid 19 casualties.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Daboomb: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tunnanb:

It only appears to you Igbos that people talked bad about Kyari. I haven't seen anyone talking bad about him except the Igbos who lives Fake lives.

Stop making this an ethnic something!
Even if you are blind, your ears should still work.
I may agree or disagree withthose who rejoice over Abba Kyari's death but that is my personal opinion.
The fact remains that all across the length and breath of Nigeria, across tribes and religions, many people were rejoicing when they heard he passed away.
Reminds me of the day Nigerians heard that our maximum ATM leader, Sani Abacha died and how the streets went inot vigorous rejoicing, l was in Yola on that day and l was shocked at the wild jubillations, since he was a Northerner.

Focus on the issue: HOW and WHY was fresh blood in that Abba Kyari Coffin?
That is the BIG elephant in the Room
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Truthbites: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

Yeah karma is real , yesterday was exactly one year this very Abba and Umar from Kano officially and wrongly removed Onneghen from office , guess what both of them was buried yesterday

So ?

Bros go and sleep ! U are blind spiritually

Goose bumps..when they destroyed the man's career, many people cursed them. Infact I read Umar died from lung cancer...Abba respiratory failure. God pass them. Their atrocities too much.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by cole265(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Kemi Olunloyo already said the person buried today s not Abba Kyari and that Abba Kyari was cremated in ikoyi Lagos

Kemi and KANU should meet and give us a common information about this man's death ojare.

Me: they must have beaten him to death, hence the blood stain. Pole hate this man no be small

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Daboomb: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPaul2:

The blood is a sign that he died of corona virus. Blood will flow out from ear, nose and sometimes mouth of anyone who died of the virus. Its not Photoshop, its normal for covid 19 casualties.

You are DELIBERATELY LYING or BLISSFULLY IGNORANT. angry
So far, over 160,000 people have died of CoronaVirus, pull up a CONFIRMED picture of just one, where fresh blood was flowing.

CoronaVirus is mostly a respiratory ailment (LUNGS), its final effect is FIBROSIS, the caking of the Lungs such that it can absorb Oxygen and cant expel Carbondioxide and that is why in most cases, a Ventilator is required.
It has nothing to do with Blood. It does not perforate any Artery or Vein and neither does it cause Brain Haemmohrage.

Your Lungs simply hardened and you stop breathing, that is why the patients die suddenly.

If you can please bring forth one single situation to butress your Lie/ignorant conclusion, you would have done well. undecided
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by activities2020: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=MrPaul2 post=88623331]

The blood is a sign that he died of corona virus. Blood will flow out from ear, nose and sometimes mouth of anyone who died of the virus. Its not Photoshop, its normal for covid 19..

this is not true ...
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Bianda24: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC, He is Dead now.

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead.

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more.

He is the cause of your barrenness (give birth now).

He is the cause of your brokenness (go get the money now).

He is the reason why your business is not moving? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.

(Abba Kyarri was 67 not 80 - He was born in 1952)

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Kuginzi: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
I tire for this Lamidi Cownu apologist ooh!! Na Abba Kyari be d Python Dance wey pursue una Reader Maazi Lamidi Cownu?

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Femeto: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Whether he was cremated in Ikoyi or Buried in Abuja he is sha dead. Don't mind that Jobless woman and self proclaimed investigative journalist.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by fof1: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.
I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy Tthat this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

PLS STOP TRIBALISM AND CASTING ASPERSIONS ON OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA. IT PAYS NO ONE AT ANYTIME. DISREGARD ANY SUCH GOSSIPS EITHER TOO.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Apologize(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.
Abba Kyari died WEEKS Ago so what do you expect?

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!

You were making sense. Everything ended when you mentioned Nnamdi KANU.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Deltagate: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Watching a video of how Abba Kyari body was being removed from the casket to be lowered into the grave I notice there was fresh looking blood stains in the casket . RIP Sir .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdoj8_mHvEQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_INXwvDedW/?igshid=1v1irzkhdxz2m
With this footage I can categorically let you all know the death toll will sky rocket next month.

Just look at how unprofessional they all are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by blank(f): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.

How does the heart pump out blood in a "long death"? Science doesn't support your theory.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by mitakemi2427(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Chai.

I'm beginning to think I did something really wrong in my past life that made God play a cosmic joke on me by sending me to this shithole contraption of a country.
Lol
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Jflex07(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Daboomb:

Nigeria has many problems but perhaps the greatest among then is the propensity of ITS YOUTHS TO SHUN THE QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE!
Knowledge comes in many forms but it is basically about KNOWING MORE about anything

A conversation based on a Video that everyone saw from official handles (SSA to President, Family members and friends of Abba Kyari, etc) is what is in discourse here! Not a Picture that was photoshoped!

Now, millions of people have made that observation of Fresh Blood in the Coffin of a just died Covid-19 patient, something very unusual because those are not post-death symptoms of Covid-19 casualties.
Instead of lazy Yoots like this poster to apply his brain to knowledge and sense to reasoning, examing the possibility of what could have happened, maybe it is a new phenomena that we have not experienced worldwide, maybe it is a new reality, e.t.c,
what "Mentally Lazy Nigerian Yoots" like this poster do is POLARISE IT IMMEDIATELY, into HATRED syndrome, TRIBAL fights, PRAYER abaracdabra, INSULTS or try to forcefully shutdown the thoughts of others!

This is why the country is declining because majority of our Youths are mentally so lazy and focused on the wrong things, shunning the quest for knowledge, that leads to further development and innovation.
Any society that does not ask questions, is a dead society.

There should not be blood in that Casket, why is there blod there?
Shutting down that question will lead to further 'conspiracy theories' like:

- Ooh, it was another person that was in that casket
- Ooh, he died a long time ago and we are just being decieved
- Ooh, do you think the Medical Satff at that burial would dispose-off the PPE they wore, if truly that was a dead Covid-19 patient they just buried?
and so on.

The effect of such theories abonding in a society is to breed distrust between the Citizen and the Authorities who Govern them and a country of distrust between the leaders and the led, is a country working against itself, against its own development.

We need a more open society, a society of young intellectuals who can take this country to the next level, a country that cherishes knowledge and the quest for more knowledge, a country where tribal hatred, religious fanaticm or party affiliation IS NOT the determining factor in what is said or what is done.

It is a shame that this country is now laden with mentaly porous minds whose mind are closed to inquisitive quest for the need to know more - KNOWLEDGE!
I love this, you write really well bro, aptly written.. Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by pasol4real(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
DominusPrime:

Not just ibos. Even a commissioner in Kano state celebrated on fb but was later sacked. Ask yourself why so many people are happy about his death. He is not the first of his kind to die yet I've not seen in recent times where even northerners are celebrating. That tells you the kind of legacy he left behind. When akunyili died why didn't Nigeria shout for joy?

Have u noticed that the moment you tell those shouting photoshop to watch the videos they shut up? The suddenly go quiet.

Modified: even those claiming it's only ibos celebrating keep quiet when you point out the commissioner...

CrimeKsmart with all the mentions telling you to watch the video, hope you've covered your face in shame after seeing that it's not photoshopped. Now let's see how brainless you are; you could ignore, or claim it's a video shop. Which way is it my man?
Bros abeg which video is that I need to watch it
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Choi, so na person them come give state burial grin the person(if it is actually a person) will be feeling alright now. kinda
NaijaRoyalty:
Kemi Olunloyo already said the person buried today s not Abba Kyari and that Abba Kyari was cremated in ikoyi Lagos
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Truthbites: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cti28:

I remembered vividly when Patrick Yakowa died in a helicopter crash, the North erupted into a rapturous celebration. Why?

Because he was a Christian

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Truthbites: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kubernetes:
This has debunked the lies by some fools that he died weeks back.

Frozen chicken can still bleed after u remove from freezer,as it's melting...so I disagree with u
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by pasol4real(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bianda24:

If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC, He is Dead now.

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead.

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more.

He is the cause of your barrenness (give birth now).

He is the cause of your brokenness (go get the money now).

He is the reason why your business is not moving? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.

(Abba Kyarri was 67 not 80 - He was born in 1952)
In as much as I would like to bombard you I will not do that.
All i would say is that your write up is a total trash
Know why?
It is easy to destroy bus it takes time to rebuild.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Cti28(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Truthbites:

Because he was a Christian
Seriously am tired of this country.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by clevybrown(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Una go look look look this burial until una go find out say no be Kyari Dem bury cheesy grin cool
no be lie grin grin... The observations is becoming too much shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by executive12: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

Just like you Yoruba Muslims were so happy that the gentle parents of the gentleman Nnamdi Kanu passed on. Get lost.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
In Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see. Stranger than a stranger!
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by onitshaman: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!
its you that is ignorant and covid,you mentioned two pathetic liars and you want nigerian to listen to them? Kanu is a pathetic liar and kemmi is a lunatic.And you? you are brain dead.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by tenmariner: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
the crematorium is not in ikoyi. They can procure the service for you. I worked in ikoyi for many years. So the claim of him being cremated in ikoyi is a big lie

The said firm has offices in ikoyi, Lagos island(Igbosere) and Yaba. Their office in Ikoyi is at Alagbon close. Its very laughable how u didn't take your time to do a simple research and all your infantile defense is "you work in ikoyi for many years"
Pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
pasol4real:

Bros abeg which video is that I need to watch it
It's on the front page. Or you can check punch online newspaper for today. Its there
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
tenmariner:

The said firm has offices in ikoyi, Lagos island(Igbosere) and Yaba. Their office in Ikoyi is at Alagbon close. Its very laughable how u didn't take your time to do a simple research and all your infantile defense is "you work in ikoyi for many years"
Pathetic!!!
the crematorium is not in ikoyi. Try and understand English. It is done at another location. So for them saying abba kyari was cremated in ikoyi is false. U can call the firm to find out
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Mccullum: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
At the point that soul is parting away with the body, who had the experience of seeing fresh dead bodies will understand that some excretion happened at thst period, either by vomiting, urinating, defecating and bleeding of blood.

That's why if some body died, elders will insists that only closer relatives will be allows to go in and see their corpse first, they usually doing that simply because of the unknown condition the corpse might be while only closer relatives can keep the secret of what they saw.

It's not possible of seeing blood bleeding from Christian's corpse due to 95% of them has been refrigerated before the burial day unlike Muslims that mostly buried their corpse on either same day of its death or following day.

I thinks Abba Kyari's corpse was excreting blood after his death and the bleeding didn't stop until when he was buried due to his religion doctrine against delaying of corpse burial once it has been confirmed death and that denied his family of managing that blood bleeding perfectly before he was buried.

May God forgive his sins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.