Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153578 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by StreetFight: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
eruchboy:
Dont know
Dont care
My own is who's next

Buhari is living beyond millions of his bitter enemies. Where are the parents of Nnamdi Kanu today? They are six feet under the soil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by PRINCEDlive: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
BE...WISE!!! ��,

Expenses are increasing and pilling up ��
Schools will soon resume in the midst of lock down��
House rents drawing near in the midst of lock down���‍♂��‍♂�
Our parents and families expecting to be taken care of in the same midst of lock down��

No long story, CHATMOGUL is the way, click on the whatsapp link below to start earning for free with ease today.

https:///EtPJsPszBfB1Vcnl1MGL2V
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Damntruth(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

So Buhari is no longer una enemy?

This is delusional at the peak
I guess u are the one delusional am not supporting any party here ..its very Logical use your head and understand ...except u want to be blind to the obvious truth

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by TheArchangel(f): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2020
juman:

I saw a case of a person that died of sickness in early morning, when we were burying him in the evening (5-6) there was blood stain like that.
Undisclosed illness perhaps a chronic disease.?

The difference in this is that, this body was prepped well and flown from Lagos to Abuja with every orifices plugged.
Where is the bloody fluid coming from as the pics was around the skull area?
. I am not trying to puck holes, just to have a basic understanding of what should not be or probably a rare occurrence.

Plausible explanation here is that it maybe due to the extensive intensive care interventions carried out on the upper chest regions to resuscitate him.

I wish he had survived this cos he would've been in the best position to righten the wrongs in the health sector.
Rip Mallam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by stevbams(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Ï cant come and Kill myself

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Gracemadeit(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2020
This is what you get if you have some wrong leaders leading you.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2020
DonDemu:
Busted!
Photoshopped images

You are the one one that went to photo shop it ...watch the video , was the video from punch also photo shopped?

16 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is forcing sympathy on anyone.

Professor Karma has no legs or arms, but he is damn real.

Chikena
You guys have just been forcing nairalanders to mourn with you. Are you sure you're OK? When hundreds of people who were massacred by herdsmen, soldiers killed by Boko Haram and the rest were buried, when ipob were hounded and killed by military python dance, did you come out to type this nonsense? Guy, make your head correct o.
Karma my ass. Spits.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by tsmith(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Watching a video of how Abba Kyari body was being removed from the casket to be lowered into the grave I notice there was fresh looking blood stains in the casket . RIP Sir .

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_INXwvDedW/?igshid=1v1irzkhdxz2m

True observations, I've just watched the video and can confirm so. Typical respiratory issues from covid causes death, so why blood? Then why is the blood fresh not clotted? Beggars belief that there is something fishy?

6 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Olude193: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Abeg

Abeg

Abeg

He is gone!!!

He lived long enough!!! Even in affluence

Let the dead rest...!!!

Nigerians and wetin no concern them

Tomorrow now someone will open a thread on how he signed some documents on his sick bed OR the last food he ate OR the travails if him and The First Lady

Someone said he was clearly misunderstood... But in all, I Pray to have a loyal friend as him...

Let's move on with our lives

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by adeolakemi: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Stop defending what you are not sure of.

The op is 100% from East.. Why can't you go over his comments?

BTW, we need to ask if Kyari had ever been state Governor, senator or house of reps member in any of the SE states.

Cos me wondering why people from East are celebrating about Kyari's death as if he Kyari had been depriving SE if development.

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum
the question is,why is there blood stain that casket

12 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by adeolakemi: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2020
verifiablefacts:

ipigs always shooting their own foot,blood from someone you claimed died since March 30th in Cuba?
just shut up if you don't have data oh you haven't eaten sorry

7 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by PFRB: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
I just hope that fake news will not bring down this forum.

Generally the rate at which fake news is flying up & down in this forum couple with hate speech is very alarming. I just pity the owner.

His arrest is imminent if care is not taking.

You hardly identify fake and real news here.

The site owner is smiling to the banks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by PFRB: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2020
juman:

I saw a case of a person that died of sickness in early morning, when we were burying him in the evening (5-6) there was blood stain like that.
Blood comes from injury. Either body injury or head injury. For head injury the blood will come from the head or nostrils or ears. Take note.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by kramer: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2020
DonDemu:
Busted!
Photoshopped images

How do you feel now that you have photoshopped that image? Did it make you sleep well?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor photoshop are like 5 and 6 undecided

Those animals ehn
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Una go look look look this burial until una go find out say no be Kyari Dem bury cheesy grin cool

Who them come bury joor
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

Op is not from east , but from the north

Nothing concern the easterners here , we eat when he was alive , so shall we continue , so his death means nothing
Gamalnasser isn't a northerner.
He's from the east just that his numerous monikers bear northern names e.g salamrushie, sarkinyaki
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Gracefulhope: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let everyone shouting Photoshop try and watch the video.

Kyari here, Kyari there
It's enough pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
That's an interesting question
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonDemu:
Busted!
Photoshopped images
in the video there is blood, so yours might be the photo shopped one.

11 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Gamalnasser isn't a northerner.
He's from the east just that his numerous monikers bear northern names e.g salamrushie, sarkinyaki

I am half East half north please , my cousins are Northerners cheesy cheesy from Kano and Niger states and we love ourselves ..My best friend is from Sokoto so please don't try to paint me as a tribalist

8 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am half East half north please , my cousins are Northerners cheesy cheesy from Kano and Niger states and we love ourselves ..My best friend is from Sokoto so please don't try to paint me as a tribalist
I'm not pointing you as a tribalist bikonu.
You can even see in my last post here that I'm even supporting u sef

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I'm not pointing you as a tribalist bikonu.
You can even see in my last post here that I'm even supporting u sef

Okay thank U

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Cti28(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

BTW, we need to ask if Kyari had ever been state Governor, senator or house of reps member in any of the SE states.

Cos me wondering why people from East are celebrating about Kyari's death as if he Kyari had been depriving SE if development.

Go to scan news facebook and read foryourself. That's not a faceless forum

I remembered vividly when Patrick Yakowa died in a helicopter crash, the North erupted into a rapturous celebration. Why?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by humilitypays(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Did you watch the video?
Does he have mb to watch the video

It is so funny that most of the Yoruba guys supporting Buhari and Abba Kyari are the very poor and wretched ones while the enlightened and rich Yorubas keep condemning Buhari's failed government.

I have a friend who is a top civil servant with NNPC in one of the northern states, he hates Buhari more than anything.

He once told me that it is only Yoruba agberos who don't know what is happening to Nigeria, who only follow Tinubu's call that support Buhari, and from what I have been seeing on Nairaland, Akin was right

22 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Tonitelli: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
kramer:

How do you feel now that you have photoshopped that image? Did it make you sleep well?
Don't mind the idiot...look at the yellow bar spanning across the thighs of the pallbearer in his own pictures...
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by humilitypays(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum
Do you know why some Igbos are happy Kyari is dead I will explain below.

Buhari's government has been against Igbos, from his appointments of key positions in security to his policy implementation, to the wicked manner he handled the IPOB saga killing unarmed protesters which Transparency Intl and many other foreign human right organizations also condemned.

Now everybody except the few half mad supporters of Buhari know that Buhari is not smart to make government policies, in 1983 it was Idiagbon that was making the decisions for him, this time it was his financier of many years, Mallam Abba Kyari that has been making most of decisions for Buhari's government, even Buhari's wife and kids have come out to say this and they don't like Abba Kyari for acting as President when he didn't contest any election, thereby spoiling their husband and father's name through his bad policies and decisions.

Look at how silent Buhari's government were to killings of poor, vulnerable farmers in Middlebelt and Fulani herdsmen massacre all over Nigeria and even his refusal to reshuffle his security chiefs to try new hands and see....these are all Abba Kyari's decisions from what Aisha Buhari and many have been rumouring about him.

Only a foolish Nigerian will be happy with all these. So these and more are some of the major reasons some Igbos are maybe happy Kyari is dead, sadly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ludd2018: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Buhari is living beyond millions of his bitter enemies. Where are the parents of Nnamdi Kanu today? They are six feet under the soil

Killed by Abba Kyri Army who visited their house to Kill NK and now the revenge came thru spirit of thos Kyri killed . . Law of karma . You can't be killing people n expect to live . Kyri n Brutai killed lots of Biafrans via Operation python dance

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by thegloor: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
I thought they said he was cremated?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by OpinionPoll: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

The Kano commissioner had been sacked cos of that reckless statements..

Have you been to scan news Facebook page to read as how your brothers from East have been dancing Ezegulo dance about the dead of Kyari.. Who is going to call them in order?

Why are you always tribalistic? Do you earn anything from it? It doesn't pay you I'm sure. Must you even comment?

11 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ludd2018: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Do you know why some Igbos are happy Kyari is dead I will explain below.

Buhari's government has been against Igbos, from his appointments of key positions in security to his policy implementation, to the wicked manner he handled the IPOB saga killing unarmed protesters which Transparency Intl and many other foreign human right organizations also condemned.

Now everybody except the few half mad supporters of Buhari know that Buhari is not smart to make government policies, in 1983 it was Idiagbon that was making the decisions for him, this time it was his financier of many years, Mallam Abba Kyari that has been making most of decisions for Buhari's government, even Buhari's wife and kids have come out to say this and they don't like Abba Kyari for acting as President when he didn't contest any election, thereby spoiling their husband and father's name through his bad policies and decisions.

Look at how silent Buhari's government were to killings of poor, vulnerable farmers in Middlebelt and Fulani herdsmen massacre all over Nigeria and even his refusal to reshuffle his security chiefs to try new hands and see....these are all Abba Kyari's decisions from what Aisha Buhari and many have been rumouring about him.

Only a foolish Nigerian will be happy with all these. So these and more are some of the major reasons some Igbos are maybe happy Kyari is dead, sadly

Please say it was not Buhari . If Buhari was alive Kyri would nt have had enormous power . That guy is impostor Jubril

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.