Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153680 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Obynolee(f): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor photoshop are like 5 and 6 undecided

That isn't a Photoshop, if you watch live, you will notice it.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by phoenix911: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people

It is not a picture, It is a video and all the videos on YouTube from different people can't be photoshopped. Are you the one that photoshopped the videos or you know who did it please let us know otherwise keep mute and stop defending the indefensible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Obynolee(f): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

Is Mu'azu Magaji,commissioner in Kano an Igbo?.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
2016v2017:

I will not be surprised if the wrapped was a cow.

grin grin grin shocked cool
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
I just hope that fake news will not bring down this forum.

Generally the rate at which fake news is flying up & down in this forum couple with hate speech is very alarming. I just pity the owner.

His arrest is imminent if care is not taking.

You hardly identify fake and real news here.

The kind of hate speech that this forum breeds is alarming. To think that many of these persons work in the same office/do business with or are acquaintances with members of other tribes they hate on gets me worried even more.
You can easily get radicalized with hate and bigotry on this platform

5 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Roon9(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Are you saying zombie work doesn't pay them?

30k hasn't been regular since madam came angry

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Urchman200: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.
what is the meaning of this comments, how come anyone that speaks against this useless government becomes an igboman?that is to say the entire country is enjoying this movie called government?or is it just a word to downplay people opinion against the government.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Antichristus: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
This man will take many to their early graves with him. In the 21st century when there are saner ways of laying the dead to rest with dignity, see how this man’s corpse was dragged, see how those attendants weren’t maintaining social distancing, see how the man in green wasn’t kitted in PPE. Most importantly, how was the blood stained container disposed? Coronavirus on the leach in Nigeria big time.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Braze9(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Homicide!!! Aba kyari was forced to die, he was pieced with sharp object. That's why there's blood
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Odingo1: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anything against the government, they must call Igbos out.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Watching a video of how Abba Kyari body was being removed from the casket to be lowered into the grave I notice there was fresh looking blood stains in the casket . RIP Sir .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdoj8_mHvEQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_INXwvDedW/?igshid=1v1irzkhdxz2m
There is something fishy .
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
tenmariner:

There is a crematorium in ikoyi.
https://ebonyfuneralhome.com/cremation-services.html
the crematorium is not in ikoyi. They can procure the service for you. I worked in ikoyi for many years. So the claim of him being cremated in ikoyi is a big lie

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by emeone: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
His ancestors be like..

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by TEFON4: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why don't u try get a farm land and invest that your energy u are dissipating on the late Krary on productive activities
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by caprini1: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
Did you watch the video?
Can free 50mb watch video?

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by BanArrewa: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Zombie
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by BadBradley: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people
there's something horribly dark and organically wrong with everything about your life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
I am watching the video for the first time.. some1 without PPE touched the coffin and this brings alive the comments of bill and mellinda gates undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maybe as a result of autopsy

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Kingspin(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Wnna make stupid sense. It will end at your doorstep.

How Abba death ending in ibo name? You and Abba I don't know who****

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

The Kano commissioner had been sacked cos of that reckless statements..

Have you been to scan news Facebook page to read as how your brothers from East have been dancing Ezegulo dance about the dead of Kyari.. Who is going to call them in order?

I saw some Yorubas here on nairaland celebrating that he died on the place of osibade.

some of them said osibade was supposed to visit Germany.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonDemu:
Busted!
Photoshopped images

The video was photoshopped?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:

I saw some Yorubas here on nairaland celebrating that he died on the place of osibade.

some of them said osibade was supposed to visit Germany.

Sorry who is Osibade? undecided angry
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by kamilous(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
After we all danced wen Abacha died,
Nothing has changed yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by 1stola: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Una go look look look this burial until una go find out say no be Kyari Dem bury cheesy grin cool
Really?
Please tell me more.
GamalNasser:

Watch the video and keep quiet
Shut up!
Are you blind not to see it yourself?

NaijaRoyalty:
Kemi Olunloyo already said the person buried today s not Abba Kyari and that Abba Kyari was cremated in ikoyi Lagos
Lol!
[s]
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.
Abba Kyari died WEEKS Ago so what do you expect?

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!
[/s]
Very senseless post.
I pity this generation of senseless people we have in this country...

So because a lunatic kemi who's trying to gain attention and publicity said, it makes it true?
You've died before to be sure what a "long" or short death is?

For your information, that blood looks very fresh which proves that he died very recently.
If he died long ago even if it's 3 days ago, THE BLOOD WILL LOOK VERY DARK. That's simple common sense.

Some of you just come online to showcase your idiocy.

What do you think government intend to gain by concealing his death?

Because your father will flog them if he knows or because Nnadi Kanu will quickly take his place?

Please get a life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is forcing sympathy on anyone.

Professor Karma has no legs or arms, but he is damn real.

Chikena

did you not celebrate when army murdered innocent Nigerians? calling it python dance?

those people are lesser humans?

5 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Where did I hate on him? I just asked a question why there was fresh blood in that casket ? If you can't answer leave it and don't come here and accuse me wrongly, we all know Abba Kyari was hated by Corrupt elements in the SW who wanted to be allowed to run Nigeria how they run Lagos

Is it possible that the remains were flown in the cargo hold rather than the pressurised cabin. Pressure differential from take-off, flying and landing could have caused the unembalmed remains to secrete fluids

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cti28:

I remembered vividly when Patrick Yakowa died in a helicopter crash, the North erupted into a rapturous celebration. Why?

Because he was a Christian governor. May God have mercy on us sha. Maybe one day everyone will be on their own. The hatred on this platform makes me want to deactivate my account.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by prigoz(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor photoshop are like 5 and 6 undecided
Pls don't blame him, his brain is empty

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Sorry who is Osibade? undecided angry
go and ask your fellow Yorubas who were celebrating

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.