Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths (62787 Views)

195 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1532, 225 Discharged, 44 Deaths / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / 35 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 442, 152 Discharged,13 deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Xisnin(m): 3:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Testing.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by lakesguy(m): 4:00am On Apr 19, 2020
I'm scared.... I think we are about to blow' the growing rate is alarming.. God save us... Please stay safe!

1 Like

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Fct just left the 69 position... They are manipulating figures... Way more than these in those camps
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by chidiebere2020(m): 4:01am On Apr 19, 2020
God help us
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Judybash93(m): 4:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Who noticed what am seeing?

The number of infecteds in lagos is greater than the number of cases in other states sumed up

Pastor Chris might be right about that 5G theory

Nigerian govt is lying to its citizens too much
Abba kyari's death which took place weeks ago was just revealed to us today

They think we dont know whats happening, they think we are not ok

So, what about the high level of congestion which increases the likelihood of contracting the disease in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by jericco1(m): 4:01am On Apr 19, 2020
they are still more in the streets. and at least 2/3 of those that attended that funeral are at risk.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Femich18(m): 4:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:

The number of infecteds in lagos is greater than the number of cases in other states sumed up

They don come

1 Like

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Xisnin(m): 4:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:

You don't know anything.

You will eventually kill yourself with stupidity.

Too bad the people living around you are not safe.

Ancient full!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Totilopussylick(m): 4:03am On Apr 19, 2020
With all due respect. Corona virus rising cases are arranged figures in which the government is using to extort billions of money from the world health organization.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Openbusiness: 4:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:

A scam government leaves room for many conspiracies. I don't have even 1 kobo trust in this government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:

truly an ancient being embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by SpaceAngel: 4:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:

Please don't start this again, there's no 5G in Nigeria. The license has not been auctioned. MTN just tested last year. Don't ask me how I know. You don't see guys laying fibre for existing networks and start propagating what is not there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by DriggityDre: 4:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Openbusiness:

I will rather trust what Pastor Chris says than trust this hopeless lying Zoohari government, a govt that before they came in they told us N220 to $1 are we ok with it? That told us subsidy is a scam, that told us if they don't fix power in 1 year we should stone them, that us they will create millions of jobs........ but today none of it is true! And you want me to trust that kind of government says about 5G? A government that is a new day a new lie government
Please use your brain. Yes, this administration lies a lot but you still have to use your brain. Use the Internet. Confirm the inefficacy of your theories.
Don't be an illiterate because you are pained about the government. 5G, a digital network has nothing to do with COVID-19.

I still don't know how the hell that came about undecided. Don't let your school fees go to waste (that's if you attended school).

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Agugbadin: 4:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Aliencraft:
angry Lagos wetin dey happen na.... Even with the lockdown figures still dey rise up like garri wey dem soak inside water. Just imagine dat der was no lock down

Because many carriers have entered Naija before the closure of our airports and Lagos handles more international travelers than any other airport. Westerners migrates more than any other part of this country, in UK there are areas where the major language you hear is on the streets is Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by ajimotoke(m): 4:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Increasing everyday, hope this lockdown will end in weeks sha, nawa o
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by chronique(m): 4:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:

It takes a very low level of IQ to believe that gibberish that pastor Chris put out. Don't tell the world that you are in that category.

7 Likes

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Lifepia: 4:13am On Apr 19, 2020
They say that a word is enough for the wise, I live in the USA and people are dying everyday and the numbers of the dead are close to 40K as I write and some low information person is claiming that this is audio virus. If your so called Pastor/s, who used to heal and raise the dead cannot openly tell you that God has spoken to him and that what he or she is saying is a message from God concerning this Corona Virus and 5G or not, then the Pastor is speaking for him or herself and has been performing abracadabra for financial gain.

Let any so called Pastor head to any isolation center in Nigeria or Worldwide and use their power and heal those with Covid 19 so we can believe them. Black people are dying more of this disease because the white supremacists are now using propaganda to make non white people become careless and get infected so they can die off. Trump just realized that most of the dead are Blacks and Non whites, so he decides that they dont matter and wants to reopen the country so that other non white people can get infected also and die of the disease. His protesters had masks?? Be wise and stay safe. Better late than NEVER!!.

egojiokwu:

Is pastor Christ a scientist? What does he know about 5G. A pastor that could not predict (prophesy) that the virus was coming. Ignorance is what is killing us. Reported cases comes gradually, depending how you are able to control it initially. If it eventually gets out of hand, it will rise geometrically. one person infects 3, 3 infect 12, 12 infect 36. Don't use mentality of many Nigerians that think that they wont get figures in thousands as some countries are having now. The countries that are getting thousand cases initially started gradually like Nigeria. You should be aware that the epicenter is Lagos not because 5G but because that's where foreigners and overseas travelers land most. Who could imagine that another country can overtake China initially. We should Just pray that God intervenes if not, you may be surprised when you hear that your state have overtaken Lagos in nearest future.

Here are fake theories that people I interact with give.
1. That white men are more prone to this disease. (Time shall tell about this theory but I pray that God intervene and save us)
2. That it's big men sickness. (Time shall tell but I pray that God intervene and save us)

3 Likes

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by 12inchess: 4:14am On Apr 19, 2020
CzarChris:
At this rate, I believe Nigeria is about to peak. By next weekend, I expect a sharp drop in number of newly infected persons.

Considering the level of illiteracy out there, because many people still don't believe that this COVID-19 is real. God has truly been our saving grace.
I was expecting same too. But after Abba Kyari's burial and how it was handled, I'm not to sure. The govt irresponsibly put citizens life at risk. That burial should have been a private affair with no more than 10 people in attendance. Perhaps it should not even have been held at all in compliance with ncdc rules.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by asamaigho(m): 4:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
there are 5 million 5g users in south Korea. Use your head

d 5g on s/k still use a low frquency of 3.5ghz spectrum almost like 4g and its abt 2m users.

the 5g frequency everyone is complaining abt ranges from 90ghz to 300ghz.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Totilopussylick:
With all due respect. Corona virus rising cases are arranged figures in which the government is using to extort billions of money from the world health organization.
lol. Even if it's arranged.. Broke IMF
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by CzarChris(m): 4:20am On Apr 19, 2020
12inchess:

I was expecting same too. But after Abba Kyari's burial and how it was handled, I'm not to sure. The govt irresponsibly put citizens life at risk. That burial should have been a private affair with no more than 10 people in attendance. Perhaps it should not even have been held at all in compliance with ncdc rules.
Exactly
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by SuyaEater(m): 4:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Since the Chinese arrive the death rates have gone up. Well done to the useless govt.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Openbusiness: 4:23am On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

Please use your brain. Yes, this administration lies a lot but you still have to use your brain. Use the Internet. Confirm the inefficacy of your theories.
Don't be an illiterate because you are pained about the government. 5G, a digital network has nothing to do with COVID-19.

I still don't know how the hell that came about undecided. Don't let your school fees go to waste (that's if you attended school).
I didn't say 5G is causing COVID-19, I said I will rather trust pastor Chris than trust this lying government. What did Pastor Chris say that I trust? He said they are currently laying 5G cables in Lagos and Abuja. The government said they have not granted 5G license to anyone. Then MTN said they have already successfully tested it in certain places in Nigeria. How could they have tested it without putting the infrastructure in place? So obviously the government is the one lying here, not Pastor Chris. The argument is not that 5G causes Coronavirus. The argument is that the 5G networks are killing people with their radioactivity. Is that a lie or is it true, has anyone scientifically proven either case to be true or false to lay the matter to rest? No! It's a new tech and it's too soon to determine the long term effects and how it affects different demographics of people because we are not the same, and what doesn't affect a Korean might affect a Nigerian and what doesn't affect a Nigerian might affect and Indian. Science is not always black and white, sometimes there are grey areas and the 5G network is a work in progress.

1 Like

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by bobolaga: 4:26am On Apr 19, 2020
My people,don,t worry your self if they like let them continue with lies,the most stubborn spirit in the whole world, truth is the name, and it will surely come at the end,truth never in hurry.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by emperor863(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2020
It is not a curse and it is not a wish but it is reasonable to expect sharp increases in both Oyo and Edo states in the coming days.

The reason is due to the populist disposition of the governments of the two states. In the case of Oyo, this is not a surprise since this has been the disposition of the government from its inception in 2019.

However, the case of Edo state government is due to the impending gubernatorial election coming up later in the year.

The two governors should know that if they fail to take decisive steps and do the needful by placing restrictions on movements in their respective states, their populist disposition will seriously backfire and nobody - including the governors - will be better for it.

A word is enough for the Wise.

1 Like

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Sheriman(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Another COVID-19 Lockdown till October
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by ursullalinda(f): 4:33am On Apr 19, 2020
grossintel:
Let's not pretend the lockdown is ending next week, we only just begun. This thing could extend to next year self, we'll just adapt to living with it.

Next year ke?......bros calm down......there will soon be a solution and I believe God.

1 Like

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by DriggityDre: 4:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Openbusiness:

I didn't say 5G is causing COVID-19, I said I will rather trust pastor Chris than trust this lying government. What did Pastor Chris say that I trust? He said they are currently laying 5G cables in Lagos and Abuja. The government said they have not granted 5G license to anyone. Then MTN said they have already successfully tested it in certain places in Nigeria. How could they have tested it without putting the infrastructure in place? So obviously the government is the one lying here, not Pastor Chris. The argument is not that 5G causes Coronavirus. The argument is that the 5G networks are killing people with their radioactivity. Is that a lie or is it true, has anyone scientifically proven either case to be true or false to lay the matter to rest? No! It's a new tech and it's too soon to determine the long term effects and how it affects different demographics of people because we are not the same, and what doesn't affect a Korean might affect a Nigerian and what doesn't affect a Nigerian might affect and Indian. Science is not always black and white, sometimes there are grey areas and the 5G network is a work in progress.
Nah bro. 5G cannot harm the body because the radiation isn't ionized! Plus, the radiation being put out isn't that much.
The Sun itself, that hits your skin with its rays everyday, puts out up to 30x the radiation that 5G will ever give.

Please, don't let these people fool you. Know your facts. Below is the ascending order of the electromagnetic spectrum.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.