Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths (62781 Views)

195 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1532, 225 Discharged, 44 Deaths / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / 35 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 442, 152 Discharged,13 deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Legendguru: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oh
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
asamaigho:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha u are talking of ionising and non-ionizing radiation, any way let me school u.

firstly, u are totally wrong to say dat 5g operates at a frequency of 6ghz,..lemme assume u mean 60ghz or else there is no point leading d blind.

secondly 5g is millimeter wave with shorter wavelength than radiowaves and microwave, the millimeter-wave region of the electromagnetic spectrum corresponds to radio band frequencies of 30 GHz to 300 GHz and is sometimes called the Extremely High Frequency (EHF) range.i hope i know the relationship btw frq and wavelength?.

Now, am sure understand from all available data that the electromagnetic radiation leaking through the doors of our microwave ovens are carcinogenic, and therefore, can cause cancer? infact, all scientists believe that these leaked waves are mutagenic, meaning they change the DNA structure of living beings.
The launch of 5G will be similar to turning on your microwave, opening its door, and leaving it on for the rest of your life because even inside of d microwave operates below 3ghz, compare dat to 5g frquency and come up with a logical opinion because they are both non-ionizing radiation. This is one good reason why pipo like us are very weary abt the 5g hysteria from ignorant folks.

Lastly as for ionising and non-ionising radiation, let ask u, do u even know how microwave with a lower frequency than 5g get ur food cooked even though its a non-ionising radiation?....
bro 5g radiation is going to exposed to ur skin for years, most of the test carried out has an exposure rate of less than an hour for less than 15days.. u and i know dat is not enuf na.

bro some research and enlighten urself.

Electromagnetic radiation is not ionising, it doesn't cause mutations of the DNA.
Microwave oven causes cancer and yet, many houses are buying it everyday over the years! Lol
You know that we're going to use 5G, right? I'm just wondering if everyone using 5G those that will use it in not too distant future will have cancer. Just so you know, where not stopping at 5G, even 5G will soon become an obsolete technology.

But I get it, every innovation has always been met with resistance if history taught us anything. We will continue educating you guys and allay your fear.
BTW: where are you getting all these crappy information?
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by maasoap(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by asamaigho(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
maasoap:

Electromagnetic radiation is not ionising, it doesn't cause mutations of the DNA.
Microwave oven causes cancer and yet, many houses are buying it everyday over the years! Lol
You know that we're going to use 5G, right? I'm just wondering if everyone using 5G those that will use it in not too distant future will have cancer. Just so you know, where not stopping at 5G, even 5G will soon become an obsolete technology.

But I get it, every innovation has always been met with resistance if history taught us anything. We will continue educating you guys and allay your fear.
BTW: where are you getting all these crappy information?

i tot u will come up with scientific arguement to debunk all i have written, but if this is all what u have to den i give up....there no point
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by maasoap(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
asamaigho:

i tot u will come up with scientific arguement to debunk all i have written, but if this is all what u have to den i give up....there no point

Did I see any scientific evidence in your post? No.

secondly 5g is millimeter wave with shorter wavelength than radiowaves and microwave, the millimeter-wave region of the electromagnetic spectrum corresponds to radio band frequencies of 30 GHz to 300 GHz and is sometimes called the Extremely High Frequency (EHF) range

BTW: where did you see the bolded part?

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by asamaigho(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
maasoap:

Did I see any scientific evidence in your post? No.

BTW: where did you see the bolded part?

now its obvious u know nothing about millimeter wave and by extention 5g...i shouldnt even b responding.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by efepleaforte: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Issorite...........we hear��
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by 21savages: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by litaninja(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
From my previous reply...

As for the tests they already carried out...its called a proof of concept....they don't need to lay out the full network infrastructure to set a test up. That's why it is tested in one or 2 locations. They lay temporary or even use existing infrastructure, cut off the current service to one or 2 cell sites, activate the new service for a week or 2 on the new service, run the tests, deactivate & then work on the results.

[quote author=blowjohn post=88606794][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.