Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,485,094 members, 5,629,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 12:07 PM

Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free (4338 Views)

How To Download Any Udemy Course For Free / How Can I Make Payment For Any Udemy Course With My Credit Card? / Udemy Or Codeacademy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 2:39am On Apr 19
As a kind gesture to people of NL with active minds wanting to learn some skills during this locked down. I will give the first 5 people any Udemy or Lynda course.

Free, No strings attached, No hanky - panky

Rules:

1) Go to udemy.com or lynda.com

2) Just name the title of the course here on your post

3) Must need the course for yourself and not for a third party

4) Demonstrate seriousness by mentioning what you do and how the course might be beneficial to you.

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by MARX77(m): 5:09am On Apr 19
lyfe:
As a kind gesture to people of NL with active minds wanting to learn some skills during this locked down. I will give the first 5 people any Udemy or Lynda course.

Rules:

4) Demonstrate seriousness by mentioning what you do and how the course might be beneficial to you.

Digital marketing by Robin and Jesper on udemy. I've found my interest tilting gradually towards digital marketing due to my love for social media engagement with audience.

Currently I work as a digital marketer remotely, though pay is not big but hopefully with the course I can improve on my marketing skills, deliver value and land bigger gigs
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by mustang247: 8:09am On Apr 19
ASP.NET CORE 2.0 E-COMMERCE WEB SITE BASED ON MICROSERVICES. On UDEMY

I am a software programmer looking forward to take my skills to the next level, it an advance course taking this course is a big leap to becoming a senior programmer.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Allexey(f): 8:18am On Apr 19
Cyber security

I Actually did a+ course at aptech for 100k,but sincerely speaking, I didn't learn what I wanted, so it all ended up to like wasted money...
I still didn't even write the Comptia exams cus to be sincere, I wasn't sure I'll pass it
Will be grateful if you can help with the cyber security course
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Allexey(f): 8:20am On Apr 19
lyfe:

Rules:

Cyber security

I Actually did a+ course at aptech for 100k,but sincerely speaking, I didn't learn what I wanted, so it all ended up to like wasted money...

I still didn't even write the Comptia exams cus to be sincere, I wasn't sure I'll pass it

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 9:11am On Apr 19
lyfe:
Post exact course title/link, there are numerous amount of cybersecurity courses

Post exact course title/link, there are numerous amount of cybersecurity courses
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by pixey(m): 10:09am On Apr 19
Create a web application with python + Django + PostgreSQL Please if you can get this for me.Thanks in advance and God bless you. The link is https://www.udemy.com/course/create-a-web-application-with-python-django-postgresql/ I have learnt flask but I want to upgrade to django from there into the world of javascript frameworks like react js and angular.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by olajide111: 10:58am On Apr 19
I am into microcontrollers and I will love to know more about the design of a microcontroller board such as Arduino, I found a course on udemy that I believe will help me, udemy.com/course/learn-to-design-your-own-boards/?signupsuccess=1 will be glad if u can get it for me. Thanks
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 12:34pm On Apr 19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 12:37pm On Apr 19
lyfe:

Sorry I've barges in on your thread. I mean no harm or absolutely no intent to hijack or take over your thread. But I do have a considerable number of links to Udemy Courses. Direct resumeable downloads. With your consent I would like to contribute to your thread. Absolutely only those that really like to learn. I don't give out Ethical Hacking or Cyber Security links unless the person requesting can prove appreciable knowledge of Linux

3 Likes

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19
airsaylongcom:

Sorry I've barges in on your thread. I mean no harm or absolutely no intent to hijack or take over your thread. But I do have a considerable number of links to Udemy Courses. Direct resumeable downloads. With your consent I would like to contribute to your thread. Absolutely only those that really like to learn. I don't give out Ethical Hacking or Cyber Security links unless the person requesting can prove appreciable knowledge of Linux

Sure! Go ahead, as long as it helps the community.

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by olajide111: 4:43pm On Apr 19
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Towbaba500(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19
The complete 2020 web development bootcamp by Dr Angela yu
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 5:48pm On Apr 19
Towbaba500:

You haven't justified why it should be shared with you. Besides that's a 22.39GB total download. The March 2020 version is available but you have to prove that you are capable of a 22GB download.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by mustang247: 6:47pm On Apr 19
mustang247:
ASP.NET CORE 2.0 E-COMMERCE WEB SITE BASED ON MICROSERVICES. On UDEMY

I am a software programmer looking forward to take my skills to the next level, it an advance course taking this course is a big leap to becoming a senior programmer.

please any luck on this.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19
mustang247:

please any luck on this.

I will get back to you soon.

Towbaba500:

It's a good course and she's an amazing instructor.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by donplus1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19
Kindly help with the download link to this course :
Complete SQL bootcamp by Jose Portilla

https://www.udemydotcom/course/the-complete-sql-bootcamp/
I started learning data science during this lock down, currently on SQL ..
I need it to get more advanced about Data base query.

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 6:58am On Apr 20
Some files might be really heavy as some courses requested are more than 40hrs long. You might need a big data/wifi to get it downloaded.

mustang247:

please any luck on this.

I have not been able to get your exact course ( ASP.NET CORE 2.0 E-COMMERCE WEB SITE BASED ON MICROSERVICES )as described into downloadable format

Maybe @airsaylongcom can assist.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 8:21am On Apr 20
lyfe:

Some files might be really heavy as some courses requested are more than 40hrs long. You might need a big data/wifi to get it downloaded.

I have not been able to get your exact course ( ASP.NET CORE 2.0 E-COMMERCE WEB SITE BASED ON MICROSERVICES )as described into downloadable format

Maybe @airsaylongco can assist.

Naaah....I can't lay my hand on that exact course
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 8:22am On Apr 20
donplus1:

What RDBMS are you using to learn SQL and why did you choose that RDBMS
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 8:41am On Apr 20
donplus1:

Password for ZIP File : freetuts.download
I recommend winrar or some similar tool to open the compressed file.

(In case one link doesn't work you may use the second one mirror)

1)The Complete SQL Bootcamp
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E57T8Yjf0lXN5zm5m4BdHFKVYI6uaS-a/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14JmD6dlO4S3gMHl4zesuDXDlhciz5K0d/view
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 8:43am On Apr 20
Allexey:

Cyber security

2)The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16KW-p-CiMRn8dfiBfMr_SBfHJQmWZwjY/view
http://www.mediafire.com/file/plkpan0rl492vd8/The_Complete_Internet_Cyber_Security_Privacy_Course_Volume_1.zip/file

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 8:45am On Apr 20

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 8:52am On Apr 20
pixey:
Create a web application with python + Django + PostgreSQL Please if you can get this for me.Thanks in advance and God bless you. The link is https://www.udemy.com/course/create-a-web-application-with-python-django-postgresql/ I have learnt flask but I want to upgrade to django from there into the world of javascript frameworks like react js and angular.

It is a huge torrent file see attachment

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 8:56am On Apr 20
MARX77:

Digital marketing by Robin and Jesper on udemy. I've found my interest tilting gradually towards digital marketing due to my love for social media engagement with audience.

Currently I work as a digital marketer remotely, though pay is not big but hopefully with the course I can improve on my marketing skills, deliver value and land bigger gigs

See torrent file. It is advisable to download most of these with free wifi

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Regards2U: 9:15am On Apr 20
Data science bootcamp by 365 datascience
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by MARX77(m): 10:13am On Apr 20
lyfe:

See torrent file. It is advisable to download most of these with free wifi

Seen, much appreciated Sir. More grease to your elbow...
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by donplus1(m): 10:18am On Apr 20
lyfe:

I recommend winrar or some similar tool to open the compressed file.

(In case one link doesn't work you may use the second one mirror)

1)The Complete SQL Bootcamp
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E57T8Yjf0lXN5zm5m4BdHFKVYI6uaS-a/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14JmD6dlO4S3gMHl4zesuDXDlhciz5K0d/view

Thanks for this. Jah Bless
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by donplus1(m): 10:23am On Apr 20
airsaylongcom:

What RDBMS are you using to learn SQL and why did you choose that RDBMS

MYSQL(Using POPSQL as interface for the code)
Though I have another tutorial where MySQL work bench was used throughout. I just feel it's good to be familiar with 2 or more RDBMS since its the same syntax all through.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by ebologycomedy(m): 10:51am On Apr 20
With Lynda, you can learn
Video editing
Graphics Design
Web Design
Web Development
Digital Marketing
Java Script
C++
Pascal
Filmora
Pinacul
Coolbase

And many more. Contact me on to get your premium account now through
+2348057638569
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Allexey(f): 11:47am On Apr 20
lyfe:

2)The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16KW-p-CiMRn8dfiBfMr_SBfHJQmWZwjY/view
http://www.mediafire.com/file/plkpan0rl492vd8/The_Complete_Internet_Cyber_Security_Privacy_Course_Volume_1.zip/file

Lyfe I'm so grateful for this..

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by RedReact: 1:01pm On Apr 20
lyfe:

Maybe @airsaylongcom can assist.
Maybe he can try learningcrux dot com or freetutorials dot ca. He can use Internet Download Manager to get the video files. The downside is that the files associated with the course are not uploaded.

Another way is to use coursehunters dot net, although some courses cannot be viewed without paying for a subscription.

Well done for your help to the community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Banks Have An Api To Their Database. / Sorting Out A Simple Text Dictionary With PHP / Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.