Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,474 members, 5,624,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 05:18 PM

Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free (4175 Views)

How To Download Any Udemy Course For Free / How Can I Make Payment For Any Udemy Course With My Credit Card? / Udemy Or Codeacademy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20
ebologycomedy:
With Lynda, you can learn
Video editing
Graphics Design
Web Design
Web Development
Digital Marketing
Java Script
C++
Pascal
Filmora
Pinacul
Coolbase

And many more. Contact me on to get your premium account now through
+2348057638569

You don't need to pay anyone.

I will offer you for free. However, it's a personal premium account and I can only give the access to someone who's in dire need and won't abuse the account.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by iLearner: 8:40pm On Apr 20
lyfe:
As a kind gesture to people of NL with active minds wanting to learn some skills during this locked down. I will give the first 5 people any Udemy or Lynda course.

Free, No strings attached, No hanky - panky

Rules:

1) Go to udemy.com or lynda.com

2) Just name the title of the course here on your post

3) Must need the course for yourself and not for a third party

4) Demonstrate seriousness by mentioning what you do and how the course might be beneficial to you.

The Complete Junior to Senior Web Developer Roadmap (2020) by Andrei Neagoie

I am a junior web developer and currently enrolled in Andrei's Zero to Mastery Web developer course. I'm rounding off the course already and plan to go deeper in learning with the JavaScript course.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by donplus1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20
lyfe:

Password for ZIP File : freetuts.download
I recommend winrar or some similar tool to open the compressed file.

(In case one link doesn't work you may use the second one mirror)

1)The Complete SQL Bootcamp
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E57T8Yjf0lXN5zm5m4BdHFKVYI6uaS-a/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14JmD6dlO4S3gMHl4zesuDXDlhciz5K0d/view

Download failed for both link... Can you help with direct download link that isn't goggle drive file . I exhausted 8gb trying to download that.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by TechCapon(m): 2:15am On Apr 21
lyfe:
As a kind gesture to people of NL with active minds wanting to learn some skills during this locked down. I will give the first 5 people any Udemy or Lynda course.

Rules:

4) Demonstrate seriousness by mentioning what you do and how the course might be beneficial to you.
shopify E commerce for marketers. Thank you

https://www.lynda.com/Shopify-tutorials/Shopify-Ecommerce-Marketers/2820163-2.html?srchtrk=index%3a4%0alinktypeid%3a2%0aq%3aShopify%0apage%3a1%0as%3arelevance%0asa%3atrue%0aproducttypeid%3a2
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by swizzy2k: 6:55am On Apr 21
lyfe:

Rules:

Excel for Data Analysis: Basic to Expert Level .
I am using this quarantine period to be grounded in data science. I have learned python and sql for data visualization and prediction .
Please, help a brother.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 9:28am On Apr 21

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 9:32am On Apr 21

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by iLearner: 10:44am On Apr 21
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by donplus1(m): 10:54am On Apr 21
swizzy2k:

I am using this quarantine period to be grounded in data science. I have learned python and sql for data visualization and prediction .
Please, help a brother.
We are on the same page bro. I'm done with excel and almost at the expert level of SQL.
If you dont mind we can connect outside this forum and share ideas, materials and job links
What's app number on my signature.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by swizzy2k: 12:35pm On Apr 21
swizzy2k:

Please, help a brother.
Please, help a brother
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by ERCROSS(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21
lyfe:

Rules:

2. Course title: Flutter and Dart: The Complete Guide 2020 edition

4. I'm a backend dev. My current technology stack consists: Java and Golang. I found Android Programming with Java/Kotlin kinda hard and unnecessarily complex after trying it out on many occasions. I've downloaded and read a ton of books on it, yet, I can't just wrap my head around it. So I learnt flutter and dart is easier for mobile dev. Then I found that comprehensive course on Udemy.

https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-flutter-dart-to-build-ios-android-apps

I would really appreciate if you can help add this one too: https://www.udemy.com/share/1013eACEoYdF9bQHg=/
Course title: Modern HTML and CSS from beginning

I want to add to my technology stack so I could be a full stack. Bros, Success is a must. Money must be made. Thanks in advance
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by ERCROSS(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21
lyfe:

Rules:

Bros, I hope those files are not encrypted? Because I found out that Udemy mobile app saves an encrypted version of all their videos on user's local storage
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Paschal5835(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21
Wordpress for beginners :Build
Websites Fast without Coding by Edwin Diaz on Udemy.

I'm a website developer and a backed developer, I really need it to become better.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 12:35pm On Apr 22
ERCROSS:

4. I'm a backend dev. My current technology stack consists: Java and Golang. I found Android Programming with Java/Kotlin kinda hard and unnecessarily complex after trying it out on many occasions. I've downloaded and read a ton of books on it, yet, I can't just wrap my head around it. So I learnt flutter and dart is easier for mobile dev. Then I found that comprehensive course on Udemy.

I would really appreciate if you can help add this one too: https://www.udemy.com/share/1013eACEoYdF9bQHg=/

I want to add to my technology stack so I could be a full stack. Bros, Success is a must. Money must be made. Thanks in advance

37GB combined for these courses. Do you have the data to download these? How good is your Java? I have an open source financial software built on Java that I'm looking to slightly customise at code level
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by pixey(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22
lyfe:

It is a huge torrent file see attachment
Thank you for this.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by ERCROSS(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22
airsaylongcom:

37GB combined for these courses. Do you have the data to download these? How good is your Java? I have an open source financial software built on Java that I'm looking to slightly customise at code level

I'm quite good with Java. I'm getting closer to the deployment phase of one of my personal projects built in Java. But I hope you're not compromising your app's security by making it open-source, financial software for that matter.

And yes, I have the financial resources to download the courses. I hope they're not encrypted files. I found out Udemy videos are usually encrypted, the ones saved on user's local disk through their mobile app.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 4:41pm On Apr 22
ERCROSS:

I'm quite good with Java. I'm getting closer to the deployment phase of one of my personal projects built in Java. But I hope you're not compromising your app's security by making it open-source, financial software for that matter.

And yes, I have the financial resources to download the courses. I hope they're not encrypted files. I found out Udemy videos are usually encrypted, the ones saved on user's local disk through their mobile app.

Naaah they aren't encrypted.

Why do you think an open source financial software will make it compromised?

Linux is open source no? And it powers more servers than Windows Server that is closed. Android is open source and powers more devices than IOS that is closed.

So why?

Can we collaborate on the customisation I'm looking to do? I don't have money to pay o. Not now at least. Either way I will still share the links with you
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by ERCROSS(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22
airsaylongcom:

Naaah they aren't encrypted.

Why do you think an open source financial software will make it compromised?

Linux is open source no? And it powers more servers than Windows Server that is closed. Android is open source and powers more devices than IOS that is closed.

So why?

Can we collaborate on the customisation I'm looking to do? I don't have money to pay o. Not now at least. Either way I will still share the links with you

It's just a feeling ooo. I don't have any technical backing to the claim.

I would have loved to collaborate, but it's just that I'm so fixed up until early September.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 6:23pm On Apr 22
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by ERCROSS(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 8:18pm On Apr 22
ERCROSS:

If it won't take more than a week, let's do it. So what's the next step, sir.
And thanks for the link.
I think you've forgotten to drop to help with the link for the second course I asked of, the modern html and css from beginning course, https://www.udemy.com/share/1013eACEoYdF9bQHg=/

Are you on Telegram?
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by ERCROSS(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22
airsaylongcom:

Are you on Telegram?
Yes, sir.
@ercross
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22
ERCROSS:

I have one Flutter complete course by Angela Yu
PM for Acess
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22
ERCROSS:

It's just a feeling ooo. I don't have any technical backing to the claim.

I would have loved to collaborate, but it's just that I'm so fixed up until early September.

The flutter is somewhere under her profile
https://www.lynda.com/Angela-Yu/1993152671-1.html

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by arejibadz(m): 8:30am On Apr 23
Gm....please help me with this currently learning js and would need a framework to work with it

https://www.udemy.com/course/angular-2-and-nodejs-the-practical-guide/

https://www.udemy.com/course/modern-react-front-to-back/

Thanks in advance
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Theta1: 9:48am On Apr 23
lyfe:

Rules:

Please sir, I need for graphics design. I need to develop myself to get a better job after the lockdown.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by olajide111: 2:58am On Apr 24
i will be glad if you can help get drone step by step on udey, drone making is the majore reason i found interest in microcontrollers, although i have started learning about drones since my undergraduates so i believe this course will help me clear some of my doubts and places i still have issues understanding.
https://www.udemy.com/course/drones-step-by-step-to-build-and-fly-a-racing-quadcopter/
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 4:28am On Apr 24
Theta1:

Please sir, I need for graphics design. I need to develop myself to get a better job after the lockdown.

Sure hit me up in the PM: I have an online web designing tool that and you can also learn about Affinity Photo which is a replacement to photoshop.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by mustang247: 11:46am On Apr 24
RedReact:

Maybe he can try learningcrux dot com or freetutorials dot ca. He can use Internet Download Manager to get the video files. The downside is that the files associated with the course are not uploaded.

Another way is to use coursehunters dot net, although some courses cannot be viewed without paying for a subscription.

Well done for your help to the community.

Thanks a lot, I will check it out, I really appreciate the efforts.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Kvngfrosh(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24
lyfe:

Rules:

Please I need "Andrei Neagoie" The Complete Web Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
M a total noobie to web development I want to use this lockdown as an opportunity to learn web development
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by BlueBanana: 4:55pm On Apr 25
Kvngfrosh:

Please I need "Andrei Neagoie" The Complete Web Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
M a total noobie to web development I want to use this lockdown as an opportunity to learn web development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Code Jam Contest 2013 / Help On How A Make An App A Trial Version With C# / My New Start Up, Life As A Programmer And Testimony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.