Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,485,091 members, 5,629,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 12:04 PM

Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free (4337 Views)

How To Download Any Udemy Course For Free / How Can I Make Payment For Any Udemy Course With My Credit Card? / Udemy Or Codeacademy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by ennymax(m): 10:38pm On May 02
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by iLearner: 11:41pm On May 02
lyfe:

PM me please

PM sent
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by chelseaboi(m): 2:58am On May 03
lyfe:

Please PM me
PM SENT.thanks
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by exhibit7432(m): 5:46am On May 03
Hello. Firstly thank you for what you’re doing on this thread it means a lot.
I’m a php and vue js developer. And I’ve been looking to get into laravel but there aren’t a lot of good laravel courses for free online.

Please help me with

Laravel: E-Commerce Shop Website with PayPal System

https://www.udemy.com/course/laravel-ecommerce-shop/

Master Laravel PHP for Beginners and Intermediate

https://www.udemy.com/course/laravel-beginner-fundamentals/

Projects in Laravel: Learn Laravel Building 10 Projects

https://www.udemy.com/course/projects-in-laravel-learn-laravel-building-10-projects/
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Meditation50: 11:36am On May 03
lyfe:

Please PM me
Good morning.

Please I earlier requested for

✓ Morden html & CSS by Brad Traversy &

https://www.udemy.com/course/modern-javascript-from-the-beginning/

Kindly do me that favour please
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Gogiba(m): 11:39am On May 03
lyfe:
As a kind gesture to people of NL with active minds wanting to learn some skills during this locked down. I will give the first 5 people any Udemy or Lynda course.

Free, No strings attached, No hanky - panky

Rules:

1) Go to udemy.com or lynda.com

2) Just name the title of the course here on your post

3) Must need the course for yourself and not for a third party

4) Demonstrate seriousness by mentioning what you do and how the course might be beneficial to you.

*Artificial intelligence, data science, machine language in python by frank*

I really really need this course sir, it will change my whole career..

Thanks sir
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Tesvin: 7:15pm On May 03
airsaylongcom:
Would be nice to get feedback about links provided. Are u guys able to download them?
Yes... I downloaded the course straight up, I am 30% into the course right now. You are really a life saver... God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by megasamuel(m): 4:57pm On May 06
lyfe:
As a kind gesture to people of NL with active minds wanting to learn some skills during this locked down. I will give the first 5 people any Udemy or Lynda course.

Rules:

4) Demonstrate seriousness by mentioning what you do and how the course might be beneficial to you.

I hope this is still up. I would be really grateful if it is...

1) https://www.udemy.com/course/react-2nd-edition/

2) The complete react developer course by Andrew mead

3) I need this course for myself,I am a student but with the break I’ve been picking up web development

4) I currently write node js APIs, I learnt from the complete node js developer course from the same creator as mentioned earlier. Adding front end to my stack will be a great boost
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by koyla: 1:21pm On May 07
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by joelrizmakanaki(m): 5:45pm On May 07
Please, I want to learn graphics design, help a brother

Can you please drop your whatsapp number?
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by NAMUST(m): 10:32pm On May 07
Pls, I need your advise my bros in the house.. Am into construction but I want to diversify into IT. I like graphic design but any suggestion and advice will be highly appreciated.
Am a beginner
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by UzomaFC: 10:56pm On May 08
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Onyeka90210(m): 1:27am On May 09
WhatsApp me
Already downloaded
Just come and take
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 9:17am On May 12
UzomaFC:

Bros some of the files are empty when you open it but if you place mouse cusor on it, it will be showing that there's something inside.
Pls help

Multipart Zip files. Download all and unzip Part 1, all others with be subsequently unzipped. U can't download the smallest size file (cos.of data management) and hope to see something
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by scarplanet(m): 5:30pm On May 12
lyfe:

Rules:

Hello, Good day.
Thank you for all your efforts on this thread.

Please if the offer is still available, can you help with this course on Udemy:

The Data Science Course 2020: Complete Data Science Bootcamp.
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-data-science-course-complete-data-science-bootcamp/

I am studying for a degree and i need the knowledge from this course to help with my thesis. I will be very grateful. Thank you
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by mikezuruki: 12:36am On May 13
Allexey:
Cyber security

I Actually did a+ course at aptech for 100k,but sincerely speaking, I didn't learn what I wanted, so it all ended up to like wasted money...
I still didn't even write the Comptia exams cus to be sincere, I wasn't sure I'll pass it
Will be grateful if you can help with the cyber security course
Thanks for this. I’m about to pay for a course at aptech
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Melonny(m): 2:26am On May 13
lyfe:

Rules:

Please I need this
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-python-bootcamp/&hl=en-NG
I have been trying to learn Python programming for some time now. I have found many of the materials to be very complex to read. Someone suggested Jose's. I wanna learn as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by softie225: 11:10am On May 13
airsaylongcom:

Sorry I've barges in on your thread. I mean no harm or absolutely no intent to hijack or take over your thread. But I do have a considerable number of links to Udemy Courses. Direct resumeable downloads. With your consent I would like to contribute to your thread. Absolutely only those that really like to learn. I don't give out Ethical Hacking or Cyber Security links unless the person requesting can prove appreciable knowledge of Linux

please i will like you to help me with AI
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by scarplanet(m): 8:43am On May 14
scarplanet:

Hello, Good day.
Thank you for all your efforts on this thread.

Please if the offer is still available, can you help with this course on Udemy:

The Data Science Course 2020: Complete Data Science Bootcamp.
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-data-science-course-complete-data-science-bootcamp/

I am studying for a degree and i need the knowledge from this course to help with my thesis. I will be very grateful. Thank you

It seems the offer is closed.
No one is responding anymore embarassed undecided
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 2:01am On May 15
@ all please DM me for access to Lynda. My Udemy access is not unlimited.

Udemy to Lynda is like MTN to Airtel. You can still see some courses or even better.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Melonny(m): 7:56pm On May 15
Boss, I am having some issues with the login details that were provided.
Please check your mail.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by Phemysam19(m): 6:38pm On May 16
lyfe:

Rules:

hello sir, I know this arrived late but I am in dire need of a intro to advanced course on python for data analysis.
something like:
PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING by Jose Portilla.
If you have something better pls help send.

I really need this because I am a beginner in the programming world, I have the necessary apps already and what I need are valuable materials like this will motivate me to get moving.
Thanks you sir.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by chuckingTHINGS(m): 9:55pm On May 16
If you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything!

or thinking of opening your own Nigerian PayPal account?

Get The Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria totally for Free

Check my Signature....braaa

This offer is strictly for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by UzomaFC: 10:33pm On May 16
airsaylongcom:

Multipart Zip files. Download all and unzip Part 1, all others with be subsequently unzipped. U can't download the smallest size file (cos.of data management) and hope to see something

Bro I downloaded all, pls can U send me ur number so I can snap n send it to ur watsapp so U can confirm n tell me what to do.

Mine is 07037536552
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by scarplanet(m): 10:49pm On May 16
lyfe:
@ all please DM me for access to Lynda. My Udemy access is not unlimited.

Udemy to Lynda is like MTN to Airtel. You can still see some courses or even better.

You are not responding to DMs
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by lyfe(m): 1:16am On May 17
Please all,

I will not be able to provide Udemy Course anymore. However, I can give access to Lynda. Please download the Lynda app and log in with the details provided and enjoy it. Don't use access on the browser.
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by UzomaFC: 7:38am On May 17
lyfe:
Please all,

I will not be able to provide Udemy Course anymore. However, I can give access to Lynda. Please download the Lynda app and log in with the details provided and enjoy it. Don't use access on the browser.

Bros good morning,
Pls I have downloaded the app, so how do I get the access, and again how do communicate U easily without this forum.
This is my number 07037536552.
Pls send me urs via it.
Thanks n God bless U for the ones U hv done.

1 Like

Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by airsaylongcom: 10:13am On May 17
lyfe:
Please all,

Hope all is well o
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by UzomaFC: 1:36pm On May 17
scarplanet:

You are not responding to DMs

Pls bro how do U DM someone?
Re: Giving Any Udemy Or Lynda Course Free by scarplanet(m): 11:53pm On May 17
UzomaFC:

Pls bro how do U DM someone?

Click on the person's name... Then scroll down and click on "Send Email to..... "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Banks Have An Api To Their Database. / Sorting Out A Simple Text Dictionary With PHP / Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.