Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

ccc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ccc (858 Views)

�������� Please Give Me Uba Account Details To Receive N4.2b Ccc (corp / Ccc / Fitch Upgrades First Bank Of Nigeria’s Subordinated Notes To ‘CCC+’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ccc by brainz360: 3:59am On Apr 19, 2020
ccc
Re: ccc by ignis: 4:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Oga do business.
Re: ccc by brainz360: 4:16am On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
Oga do business.

What if it fails? As I dnt have any business idea in mind neither do I have d knowledge..
Re: ccc by mascot87(m): 4:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Start a business bro. Do you due diligence.
But I'll advise you not to go into sport betting again.
We can talk on business idea much later if you don't mind
Re: ccc by Aidejay(m): 5:11am On Apr 19, 2020
I think that money should be enough to do all 3.
Re: ccc by spice123(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2020
My brother use that money to build L-shape apartment for rent. Then when you get rent proceeds, you'll use it to further education. Investment is the deal now.
Re: ccc by TheTourist: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
brainz360:

What if it fails? As I dnt have any business idea in mind neither do I have d knowledge..

I dropped you a comment on your other post, you can check it and reach out. Let's make money by turning waste to wealth

1 Like

Re: ccc by emmyvet(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
brainz360:
Hello guys, as a fresh graduate with a 2:2 grade, which would you advice I do or would you rather opt in for among the three to have a successful career in the near future?

If you have the mind, patient and passion to grow a business go and learn one before putting in your money into it.

What course did you study in your first degree? Will the MSc be a big plus for you? Else go for a pilot course it may be better for you in the long run.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: ccc by brainz360: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
emmyvet:

If you have the mind, patient and passion to grow a business go and learn one before putting in your money into it.

What course did you study in your first degree? Will the MSc be a big plus for you? Else go for a pilot course it may be better for you in the long run.

Good luck
I studied ***
Re: ccc by bigiyaro(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
OP better go for the pilot shit or learn a trade because even if you have a PhD in physics in Nigeria, highest you can become is teacher.

1 Like

Re: ccc by stagger: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
brainz360:
Hello guys, as a fresh graduate with a 2:2 grade, which would you advice I do or would you rather opt in for among the three to have a successful career in the near future?

Omo, pilots will always be in demand. Many are retiring and will need replacements. The cost of pilot training is also a factor that limits new entrants, so it maintains an equilibrium between those leaving and those entering.

But look at the MSc. Millions of them all over the world competing for fewer jobs. Economics will simply tell you to go and train to be a pilot.

1 Like

Re: ccc by emmyvet(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
brainz360:
I studied Physics.

Forget Msc go for Pilot course or business.
The prospect for the physics MSc in Nigeria is not worth it.

~Note : don’t put your money in business without learning from someone doing the business.
Re: ccc by fafambo: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
brainz360:

call me on 07038391902, let me give u a feasibility study on the biz u can do with just half of the money and be sure of more than 400k or more every month on ROI. pls it's not a get quick rich biz, or MLM, after going through the feasibility if u don't like it u like then u leave it. ur location must be Lagos. THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment On N400,000 / Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward / Meet Jimoh John Yakubu, The Pap Producer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.