Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 AM

With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? (45905 Views)

I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / Can I Go For An Msc. (chemistry) With A Bsc.(ed) In Chemistry Education? / Please Help!!! Should I Change Course OR Forget About School Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by ComrDaprince: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Business is the very best... Just pray hard find a good business and invest in them..
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by BestOsai: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
About how to do piloting with 8m ,contact me on enomaosaigbovo@gmail.com
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Preetti(f): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
seanwiIliam:
that they dont have 100k in account doesn't mean they cant dish out good advice... some nairalanders are very smart, just that most have not got the opportunity..
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by yusufu16: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Go open your business and stop that imaginary aviation career, almost everyone wants to be a pilot but 99.9 Pilots are not qualified.

In addition it will take years for you to even become a certify pilot.

2 Likes

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by redcliff: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
olaadesino:
Do you know how much they've r selling Keke? quote author=Educonomist post=88615479]Deposit Like 2m Into A Fixed Account Pending The Time U Finish Ur Msc Program;
Budget 2m For Ur Masters( If U Won't Go For A Msc Program Go And Buy A Plot Of Land With D 2m);
Learn Any Skill Or Budget Like 3m To Open A Unisex Saloon( At A Very Busy Place) And Employ People To Work For You;
Use The Remaining 1m To Buy 2/3 Tricycle(keke Marua) For Hire Purchase.... These Are My 2kobo Advise To U;

PS;.... If U Adhere To My Advise N Start Progressing, Dnt Forget To Pay Ur " Consultation Fee", Lol

which kine 1naira thinking business be this? your ideas are not strategic in any sense... person wey get 8m na salon and keke business you say make he start. SMH/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
ziapian:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.

Do I need to sign up on the #2 and #3 websites? Done with the first. Tnx
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by kem4048: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Abagworo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
PetersKID:
8m is much for masters,with 2m you are done with masters depending on the school immediately after MSc go for your PhD,sometimes the business might fall,what will you use to pay your workers? some of those people that their shop got burnt at Ochanja market they have not recovered any thing till now, that's business.
There are many opportunity in the education sector, August last year my school recruit 400 staff.
If you insist on starting a business you better meet someone that studied business management for proper advice.

Business is a high risk profession that requires informal tutelage to succeed. If he wants to do business he has to go for at least 2 years apprenticeship on the line of focus otherwise he will lose the 8 million and lose his opportunity to further his education. If I was the one I would opt for masters and start a vlog as part time money maker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by blowjohn(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
PetersKID:
8m is much for masters,with 2m you are done with masters depending on the school immediately after MSc go for your PhD,sometimes the business might fall,what will you use to pay your workers? some of those people that their shop got burnt at Ochanja market they have not recovered any thing till now, that's business.
There are many opportunity in the education sector, August last year my school recruit 400 staff.
If you insist on starting a business you better meet someone that studied business management for proper advice.

With insurance ,ur business is secured.
If those shops were insured, there won't be problems now.
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
OluwasureGig:

at the end of this thread, you'll end up more confused than you were courtesy of nairalanders and their know it all attitude. don't be surprised that some of them that will advise you don't even have upto 100k in their account or ever ran a successful business. just follow your heart and do what you believe would be best for you
Some go even dey wish him bad luck in their devilish minds, pretending of giving advice, but why should I bring my matter to the wicked public?
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by kem5328: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Yeecar(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
brainz360:
Hello guys, as a fresh graduate with a 2:2 grade, which would you advice I do or would you rather opt in for among the three to have a successful career in the near future?
Start an edible an medicinal mushroom business and thank me later.
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Business.
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Euegene100001: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Well said
PetersKID:

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Zayttoven: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Go open your business and stop that imaginary aviation career, almost everyone wants to be a pilot but 99.9 Pilots are not qualified.

Haha, you're talking in the nonsense.
Aviation is not like Medicine or Engineering where you think you can do anyhow and get a license. If you're not qualified enough to fly, you won't be given a license.

You think you can fly a carrier with 400 passengers aboard without being qualified?

3 Likes

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by blowjohn(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abagworo:

Business is a high risk profession that requires informal tutelage to succeed. If he wants to do business he has to go for at least 2 years apprenticeship on the line of focus otherwise he will lose the 8 million and lose his opportunity to further his education. If I was the one I would opt for masters and start a vlog as part time money maker.

Loool.
Like if he imports phones and sells?
2 years apprenticeship?
To do business?
If u look at the Nigerian model u will understand that most of the times it's lack of application of common sense that kills business as well as greed.
Location, high prices, quick rich mind, use of profits to build houses in the village instead of upgrading the business etc

5 Likes

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by munezo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Business or investment is the best option.

MSc will not guarantee you a job.

Pilot course will not guarantee you a job.

Go and look for at least 5 investment professionals and make a decision from the separate professional guide you will get from them. They should be able guide you on a good business to set up or an investment to delve into.

You also need to be money savvy, so I will advise you to go and read up a book written by Tony Robbins titled "Unshakeable" and if you are a voracious reader, you should also read "Money Master The Game" by Tony Robbins also.

The decision you make with this N8m will determine where you will be in the next 5 years. I wish I can speak to you personally.

All the best

6 Likes

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Enwhen(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
GO DO GIVEAWAY ...
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Jentilia(f): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
@brainz360
I can put you through in an investment that i am doing.
You may quote me
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by felix281(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=PetersKID post=88603120]8m is much for masters,with 2m you are done with masters depending on the school immediately after MSc go for your PhD,sometimes the business might fall,what will you use to pay your workers? some of those people that their shop got burnt at Ochanja market they have not recovered any thing till now, that's business.
If you insist on starting a business you better [b]meet someone that studied business management for proper advice.
[b]
[/b][/b]

Our School System won't taught you how to make money,...A business Mgt.graduate can never teach you that ...Ask Okey for main market.
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Skillsnigeria: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Many of you don't know the beauty of been your own boss, for more than 8 years now, have been sleeping, eating, watching film 24/7 and my business is moving fine.i have people working for me,I only visit office, anytime I like.i like the kind of life am living now

9 Likes

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Positiveme2020: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
ziapian:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.

Op be careful. They have arrived. .. U know what I mean..... Wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
ziapian:

Yes, they are necessary when you wish to cash out.

Read the FAQ section.

Reward section is important to boost your earning potential.
Tnx. I can't see d sign up link dia na
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Start ICAN or ACCA exams and thank me later. Do MSC only if you have ntend to do PhD as well
Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Cleanshoes: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
First convert the money to dollars and keep it. With the low oil prices and the upcoming depression, your 8 million might be equivalent to 10000 dollars next month.

Forget about being a pilot. There's a lot of unemployment amongst pilots. Education is a good investment if you are going to further your education in a country that allows you to easily migrate and provided a clear path to citizenship and permanent residency.

I won't really advise you to start a business in Nigeria now as the economy is seriously shrinking and with the coronavirus pandemic and falling oil prices, more people would be plunged into multidimensional poverty and the middle class will seriously shrink.

This is the best advise here and other advises synced to this. I appreciate this. God bless.

1 Like

Re: With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? by Fabulous47(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Are you sure this person even have such money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone / Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.