Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown (88189 Views)

Protest In Sabon Gari Market, Kano, Over Demolition Of Roadside Shops (Video) / Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Igbosmoker:
it's true though, igbos have these problem of hygiene.

Look at where they sell and trade and you'll see dirtiness, they can't even follow order and proper hygiene
.. where they sell and trade, and not where they live like the yorubas right?

3 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by ledaman: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Must you be stupid on every thread?
You are the one that is stupid because truth is bitter! embarassed
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by StreetFight: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:
'This market is were igbos are more populated...' I no b igbo, yoruba or hausa bt diz tribalism shit going on in diz forum is getting out of hands.Twitter owner listens to criticisms n works on it, Facebook d same tin bt nairaland own na only God knows how e dey feel like. How can a popular forum like diz remain stagnant. No improvements.To even listen to suggestions na problem next tin,Mods go ban u.

Create your own Forum and give it lots of improvement. Or is your brain not good enough to bring out positive things. Talk is cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Chris2863(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Ignos are responsible for importing Covid19 into Kano. At the age of 13...., 80% of them runs away from their region to other regions for peace and prosperity later they will start insulting there host community... ungreatfull disrespectful people

Happy Sunday
You are a goat, big time slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Chris2863(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Ignos are responsible for importing Covid19 into Kano. At the age of 13...., 80% of them runs away from their region to other regions for peace and prosperity later they will start insulting there host community... ungreatfull disrespectful people

Happy Sunday
You are a goat, big time fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by AnanseK(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Delta State and Rivers each receive 3 times the amount of Money Kano State receives from the Federation account every month of the year. An average of 7 billion Naira for Kano , average of 21 Billion Naira for Delta and AKWA Ibom and average of 19 Billion Naira for Rivers State. In addition These 3 states receive huge ammounts Of Dollars as Royalties from Oil companies and remember the huge budget of the Niger Delta Development Agency and that of the Ministry of the Niger Delta and so on.

Kano’s 7 Billion Naira average is the highest in the non oil producing states except for lagos. States like Borno, Kano, Ekiti , osun , Bauchi Nassarawa and Kogi have an average of less than 4 Billion each . That is about one quarter of the allocation for Rivers and Delta states.
Why is Rivers State not like UAE today ? Why is Portharcourt or Warri not like Dubai?

Government and governors are the problems of Nigeria today and the Niger Delta Governors are the least conscientious and most selfish and tyrannical to their population.

Despite the Gandollar’s well known greed you can imagine what could happen to Port Harcourt and to Rivers State if Ganduje or Kwankwaso or Zulum were the Governors there.

Of course Akwa Ibom Governors have been more sympathetic to their state and have achieved some token development out of the huge ammounts Of Resources at their disposal.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by content208: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

Yours fed you with 100% pure stupidity.

Put up pictures and stop being foolish for a pause.

I guess I'm right. You were fed with insult and abuse from the cradle. Now you have grown into an irresponsible adult. Travel to Beere in Ibadan and see for yourself. Your parents did a very bad patenting job on you.

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by TheChameleon: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2020
content208:

content208 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

I guess I'm right. You were fed with insult and abuse from the cradle. Now you have grown into an irresponsible adult. Travel to Beere in Ibadan and see for yourself. Your parents did a very bad patenting job on you.

My condolences. No wonder your parents are like that. Put up the pictures or shut up.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Victorclean1: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Then they should be allowed to go to biafra

Yenefer:

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:

Happy Sunday

Are you sure you are who you want me to believe you are What's the evidence that the index case was Igbo, and the Igbo's also contribute to the State IGR by virtue of business activities, please reduce this negative energy around you, it's not who you are.

5 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by content208: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

My condolences. No wonder your parents are like that. Put up the pictures or shut up.

With the way you use vile and foul words as if it is your pastime, it is very obvious whose parents are bad examples of parenting.

Go to Beere yourself and find out. Every tribe in Nigeria has dirty and clean People. Stop acting as if your parents are irresponsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Taye4j: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

Igbos are very dirty set of people, go to every nook and cranny of this country where Igbos buy and sell, it stinks and smells.

If we start posting pics now, they will start crying marginalisation.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

I taya o
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by cmikel: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:
'This market is were igbos are more populated...' I no b igbo, yoruba or hausa bt diz tribalism shit going on in diz forum is getting out of hands.Twitter owner listens to criticisms n works on it, Facebook d same tin bt nairaland own na only God knows how e dey feel like. How can a popular forum like diz remain stagnant. No improvements.To even listen to suggestions na problem next tin,Mods go ban u.

Facebook and Twitter were developed by the owners so they can twik the code to meet their specifics. ...

Nairaland is a paid software only wen the software owners oversea decide to upgrade the software that's when nairaland people can use the update.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Menance: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
destinie2019:

NAIRALAND HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED. THE REASON WHY WE REMAIN HERE IS TO SOUND THE VOICE OF REASON.

SEUN, YOU ARE NOT DOING WELL. REGULATE THIS FORUM PROPERLY.

The dude is incompetent. They think they're growing not knowing it's numerous accounts created by the few people here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
they spend 80% of their day there in dirt
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Good is our keeper
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by leTrizzle: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2020
namiji2598:
Yankura(bata) before and after lockdown, the market is located in sabon gari kano, this market is where Igbo's are most populated in the state
Yankura and Bata are in the same axis but not in the same place. The place in the picture is Yankura.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by TheChameleon: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2020
content208:

content208 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

With the way you use vile and foul words as if it is your pastime, it is very obvious whose parents are bad examples of parenting.

Go to Beere yourself and find out. Every tribe in Nigeria has dirty and clean People. Stop acting as if your parents are irresponsible.

Evidence...or you are as daft as they are.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by rummmy: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2020
So that is how markets in Kano looks like?
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:

Happy Sunday

Hahaha Yoruba lazy online sycophantic gullibles have started attacking Igbos, again.

Why not bomb the place with another gravity bombs as you did in Lagos 48 days ago, let them go back to their wherever they came from. You don't like their money and prosperities, do the worse you cowards.

That bomb blast just came as a flash, one week media yapping, now no idiots remember that gravity bombs blast anymore. Now you people are using covid-19 massacring innocent Igbos and no nigeria media is reporting fulani, Boko Haram, Iswap and other Nigerians terrorist groups anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by adidison(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:

Nairaland is representing Nigeria ... what do you expect. It is probably their concept ... Nigeria = Nairaland: stagnant, no improvement. Atleast Thank God no corruption here. Tribalism comes down to people's stupidity.

Modified:
Like read the clown above me. How stupid is the comment? God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:

Seun is a shameless capitalist who is only interested in traffic. As long as people are many on the site, It is good for business. Whether they are being radicalised into ethnic militias does not concern him.

2 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by content208: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

Evidence...or you are as daft as they are.

Looks like your father was doing homosexuality in your presence. cheesy

Or are you your father's homosexuality partner? cheesy

The way you play around with this foul word really gives an insight into the kind of life your father and you are living.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Kingzeez10: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Na you dey craze bro. Igbo's are the most insultive people on this forum.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by flecho: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Yenefer:

Happy Sunday

So u mean igbo traders don't pay to kano state government, wat is the paid to government use for and also igbos are the sellers are dy also d buyers. Answer

U talking about fraud and scam, hw many igbo Persons have looted 10% of wat general saint looted. Answer

Lastly no be Evans kill pan Afenifere daughter.

"Racial prejudice, anti-Semitism, or
hatred of anyone with different beliefs has
no place in the human mind or heart." Billy Graham

"I think it is a sin to look at another
person as inferior to yourself because of
race or because of ethnic background, and I
think the greatest thing to do is to pray that
God will give you love for them, and I do." Billy Graham

HAPPY SUNDAY

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by africanusvu(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Yes because it is sabongari,a place mostly occupied by Southerners and Christians who are more enlightened
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:

Any day this try that nonsense so called Facebook and Twitter are doing, that will be end of Nairaland. You don't like freedom of speech and expressions

Please tell us if below was love speech. Let stop pretending let Igbos/Ibibios have their Biafra Nation. Oil and water can't be one.

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
God bless my state!! Kano state!!

Don't you know that Kano will do better
in independent Republic of Arewa?
Can't we all work together to peacefully
achieve a successful separation into
mutually beneficial independent countries
and enter into multilateral trade treaties
with one another?
Haven't we seen enough of Nigeria's
unworkability already?
I personally feel that Arewaland
will make a great power base in agro economy and solid minerals foreign exchange earning.
We can help each other to achieve our
God-ordained manifest destiny.
Biafra will definitely
do business with Arewa.

2 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by adidison(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Create your own Forum and give it lots of improvement. Or is your brain not good enough to bring out positive things. Talk is cheap.

The problem with Nigeria right here. And there are a lot of people with this kind of mentality.

Imagine coming out to protest and demand change and improvement from the government and this one will say "create your own country and improve it, is your brain not good enough blah blah blah ... "

We can blame Buhari & others as much as we want but Nigerians are the real cause of our problems. It's just sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Eteka1(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Na road them convert to market.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by DanArrewa: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

Don't you know that Kano will do better
in independent Republic of Arewa?
Can't we all work together to peacefully
achieve a successful separation into
mutually beneficial independent countries
and enter into multilateral trade treaties
with one another?
Haven't we seen enough of Nigeria's
unworkability already?
I personally feel that the Arewaland
will make a great power base in agro economy and solid minerals foreign exchange earning.
We can help each other to achieve our
God-ordained manifest destiny.
Biafra will definitely
do business with Arewa.
I share this sentiment with you!! Nigeria is not working and will never be one! We just need to diplomatically divide this country!! I strongly support secession!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) / Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.