Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Doom Day Is Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doom Day Is Here (976 Views)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / 2022: Don't Listen To Prophets Of Doom, Prophet Abiara Tells Nigerians / Fr. Mbaka Predicts Doom's Day For Atiku And Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2020
I am neither a pastor nor an evangelist but I had a terrible dream this morning. It was so terrible I wished and prayed it was a dream, tried waking up from my dream but I couldn’t till the whole episodes ended and I was relieved when I woke up.
I was with a friend of mine we were gisting and immediately everywhere turn white like d cloud descended and there was a visible white building a very high building. This lasted for few seconds, we jst knew something wasn’t right we both started asking God for forgiveness but it was too late.
Immediately everywhere went dark, there was a huge inscription in the sky cant remember what this inscription was. We started noticing people were missing like rapture had already taken place. A building was erected right in front of our eyes, Twas a building for satanic worshipers. We were only few believers left we were all down trodden and only encouraged a little by seeing other believers that were left and we did encouraged ourselves.
Beast emerged from waters the sort of which haven’t been seen anywhere in the earth, yhu could feel the presence of evil literary, people had no other choice but to take the vaccines which was going to give them freedom to engage in any social and business activity.
There was no church anywhere, the only church was that of satan which had a huge portraits of their patrons.
I asked myself how did I miss the rapture?? Why wasn’t I aware of the fact that this was going to happen now? I cried my eyes out and I was told that this people looking for a way to vaccinate the whole world know that it won’t be possible since the saints are still on earth but when the saints are no longer on earth, people will have no choice but to take the vaccines. Like I said when I started,it was a dream, I won’t say my dreams are always with digital accuracy but this felt real and I was still shivering when I woke up. Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Brunicekid(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Rapture can take place anytime.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by edgeconsul: 6:39am On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Buliwyf: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Go and treat your malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Doom Day Is Here by Trueigbo: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry
Re: Doom Day Is Here by paxonel(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Hallucination things : symptoms of pastor Chris fear
The only cure is, stop being ignorant of scriptures grin
Re: Doom Day Is Here by helinues: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2020
@ op, The mosquitoes in your area seems notorious. Why not buy mosquito net if you can't relocate

1 Like

Re: Doom Day Is Here by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Dm me.
Make I wire your Aza.

Na hunger be this

2 Likes

Re: Doom Day Is Here by TheSourcerer: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
omgtzsammie:
I am neither a pastor nor an evangelist but I had a terrible dream this morning. It was so terrible I wished and prayed it was a dream, tried waking up from my dream but I couldn’t till the whole episodes ended and I was relieved when I woke up.
I was with a friend of mine we were gisting and immediately everywhere turn white like d cloud descended and there was a visible white building a very high building. This lasted for few seconds, we jst knew something wasn’t right we both started asking God for forgiveness but it was too late.
Immediately everywhere went dark, there was a huge inscription in the sky cant remember what this inscription was. We started noticing people were missing like rapture had already taken place. A building was erected right in front of our eyes, Twas a building for satanic worshipers. We were only few believers left we were all down trodden and only encouraged a little by seeing other believers that were left and we did encouraged ourselves.
Beast emerged from waters the sort of which haven’t been seen anywhere in the earth, yhu could feel the presence of evil literary, people had no other choice but to take the vaccines which was going to give them freedom to engage in any social and business activity.
There was no church anywhere, the only church was that of satan which had a huge portraits of their patrons.
I asked myself how did I miss the rapture?? Why wasn’t I aware of the fact that this was going to happen now? I cried my eyes out and I was told that this people looking for a way to vaccinate the whole world know that it won’t be possible since the saints are still on earth but when the saints are no longer on earth, people will have no choice but to take the vaccines. Like I said when I started,it was a dream, I won’t say my dreams are always with digital accuracy but this felt real and I was still shivering when I woke up. Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.
Wow how can someone have so much fear, I rebuke Christainty ajd other forms of mental slavery
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Learn1: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Dm me.
Make I wire your Aza.

Na hunger be this

Boss abeg make I drop my aza?
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Brunicekid:
Rapture can take place anytime.
Yeah true that
Re: Doom Day Is Here by GuestLog: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2020
I had a similar vision 4 years ago. Let me explain: Thelat night as I slept I saw before me a great multitude. The whole world was in pandemonium. It had seem like everyone in the world was gathered at one valley which stretched more than the eyes can see. Everyone was fighting each other. Cars were burning. Dark smoke & cloud filled the sky and the dead was on the ground filled with burnt wreckages and ashes.

And I was lifted from the ground with no visible hand or assistance as I float above the people of the world to the other end of the valley to the foot of a mountain.

It was a tall dark mountain with fire & lightning raging at its peak. I found myself kneeling at the foot of the mountain in worship. As I lift up my eyes to the mountain, a hand came out like a volcanic eruption into the dark clouds and wrote seven sentenses. The inscriptions was in a language that seem like Aramaic.

I was confused and said
"Lord, I don't understand"

Immediately after, the hand of God wiped the first sentence and it revealed the words
"BEHOLD I WILL DO A NEW THING".

I woke up trembling and in tears. On that Sunday I went to church, the message from the pulpit had a Bible reading from Isaiah 43:19. I have tried to match everything positive in my life to that dream I had as the years went by (As in, God is doing a new thing for me - my new marriage, my house, my job), things I didn't deserve but got them out of his blessings but none really filled the gap till Covid-19 started.

What's going on in the world now is nothing but the hand of God. The world is in chaos but God is in control of the situation. Africa is most vulnerable to the virus but God has kept us at minimal even when the occultic prophesy from the GATES of he'll say otherwise. Because we are his people.

Selah!

2 Likes

Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:
Go and treat your malaria.
I am perfectly fine sir..
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Trueigbo:
Sorry
Sorry for??
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2020
paxonel:
Hallucination things : symptoms of pastor Chris fear
The only cure is, stop being ignorant of scriptures grin
Lolz.. Can you please help my ignorance by enlightening me
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Keziehenry(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Those saying malaria, I will advice you to give ur life to Christ rapture can take place very soon.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:
@ op, The mosquitoes in your area seems notorious. Why not buy mosquito net if you can't relocate
Everything I wrote up there had nothing to do with mosquitos sir
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Dm me.
Make I wire your Aza.

Na hunger be this
Even though this seem very tempting but I’ll pass.. Send to the guy who asked to send yhu his Aza
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Wow how can someone have so much fear, I rebuke Christainty ajd other forms of mental slavery
Rebuke Christianity?? With what if I may ask?
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2020
GuestLog:
I had a similar vision 4 years ago. Let me explain:

Explain sir
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Keziehenry:
Those saying malaria, I will advice you to give ur life to Christ rapture can take place very soon.
Help me tell them
Re: Doom Day Is Here by TheSourcerer: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2020
omgtzsammie:

Rebuke Christianity?? With what if I may ask?
rebuke is an English word and not a Christain word , Dear Bible thumper.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
rebuke is an English word and not a Christain word , Dear Bible thumper.
It’s alright

1 Like

Re: Doom Day Is Here by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2020
you can't say it's dooms day when you can't clearly remember what you saw... you might need to be checked...

whenever I dream I remember everything and it happens just like that...

ITS NOT DOOMS DAY MY PEOPLE.. THE WORLD IS RESETTING, IT WENT INTO HARD RESET ITS DEFINITELY, GOING TO BE FULLY RESET AND WE'LL ALL HAVE OUR LIVES BACK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doom Day Is Here by GuestLog: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2020
omgtzsammie:

Explain sir
I just did.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by GuestLog: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
ifykris22:
you can't say it's dooms day when you can't clearly remember what you saw... you might need to be checked...

ITS NOT DOOMS DAY MY PEOPLE.. THE WORLD IS RESETTING, IT WENT INTO HARD RESET ITS DEFINITELY, GOING TO BE FULLY RESET AND WE'LL ALL HAVE OUR LIVES BACK
I believe you. I explained my vision of the world above.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
ifykris22:

If everyone who doesn’t remember their dreams are checked, I bet, yhu or someone yhu know may need also to be checked. Well thanks for your opinion all the same
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Buliwyf: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Keziehenry:

Check your typhoid. Rapture is not happening anywhere. Write this down. You will remember when you are old and grey. Stop believing childish stories made up by despondent illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2020
GuestLog:
I had a similar vision 4 years ago. Let me explain: Thelat night as I slept I saw before me a great multitude. The whole world was in pandemonium. It had seem like everyone in the world was gathered at one valley which stretched more than the eyes can see. Everyone was fighting each other. Cars were burning. Dark smoke & cloud filled the sky and the dead was on the ground filled with burnt wreckages and ashes.

And I was lifted from the ground with no visible hand or assistance as I float above the people of the world to the other end of the valley to the foot of a mountain.

It was a tall dark mountain with fire & lightning raging at its peak. I found myself kneeling at the foot of the mountain in worship. As I lift up my eyes to the mountain, a hand came out like a volcanic eruption into the dark clouds and wrote seven sentenses. The inscriptions was in a language that seem like Aramaic.

I was confused and said
"Lord, I don't understand"

Immediately after, the hand of God wiped the first sentence and it revealed the words
"BEHOLD I WILL DO A NEW THING".

I woke up trembling and in tears. On that Sunday I went to church, the message from the pulpit had a Bible reading from Isaiah 43:19. I have tried to match everything positive in my life to that dream I had as the years went by (As in, God is doing a new thing for me - my new marriage, my house, my job), things I didn't deserve but got them out of his blessings but none really filled the gap till Covid-19 started.

What's going on in the world now is nothing but the hand of God. The world is in chaos but God is in control of the situation. Africa is most vulnerable to the virus but God has kept us at minimal even when the occultic prophesy from the GATES of he'll say otherwise. Because we are his people.

Selah!

God is ever in control of the universe. He said I will disappoint the device of the crafty so that their hands won’t perform their enterprise. This is what I guess is happening in Africa, they make keep saying what they want to say but the owner of the universe will only do what he wants to do

1 Like

Re: Doom Day Is Here by GuestLog: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2020
omgtzsammie:

God is ever in control of the universe. He said I will disappoint the device of the crafty so that their hands won’t perform their enterprise. This is what I guess is happening in Africa, they make keep saying what they want to say but the owner of the universe will only do what he wants to do
You are right sir. I too know that feeling of having a dream about rapture. I've had over 10 of them right from the age of about 15. Whenever I wake up eh, that whole week becomes restless.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2020
GuestLog:
You are right sir. I too know that feeling of having a dream about rapture. I've had over 10 of them right from the age of about 15. Whenever I wake up eh, that whole week becomes restless.

I haven’t been myself since I woke u.. But all the same we need to take care of the little foxes and secret faults now that there’s still time..

1 Like

Re: Doom Day Is Here by paxonel(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
omgtzsammie:

Lolz.. Can you please help my ignorance by enlightening me
understand that God isn't fighting Christians like you he is not out there to make you fear constantly, for what?
How is your fear going to benefit him?
But rather, take a look at nations who are doing great things in this world: they travel to space for research, new discoveries in science and inventions that have changed the course of the world for better, do you think these people have fear?
Certainly not, because they are more educated.

God created man to replenish this earth from the beginning how come he is now the one at the end want to destroy everything humans have already done to replenish this world over time, does that make sense?

You see now, just like some folks will misinterprete some part of the Quran saying their mission is to kill infidels, they go about maiming and destroying, that's how Christians too misinterprete bible saying rapture, this world will end and be destroyed.

Religion is always aiming for destruction.
It is always terrorizing and intimidating people especially the poor to fear while the rich takes advantage, meanwhile Christ and Muhammad preaches love and peace, the only ingredient that will make this world a better place.

Now look at this words of Jesus Christ

Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels
Matthew 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Note that the field which represent the world in that parable wasn't destroyed, rather it was the tares that were burned and destroyed leaving the field to be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Was A Man: The Proof Of Prophets / Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. / Can We Pray Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.