Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening (17158 Views)

Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. / My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by belcom10(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Very impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Onebyonedead: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Phfetish:
How una dey take type all these long epistles wey no dey solve any societal problem still beats my imagination.

My brother the thing tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Phoenixdave: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Hi, it's a beautiful Sunday morning. Join us for an amazing time 9:00 am WAT as we learn and grow in the word. Follow this link below to listen in mixlr.com/thevivifyingchurch

1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by CHIDOHSKI: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
You bear eternal being hmmmm, you post and you are still the first person to comment on your own post meaning you just did copy and paste.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Osidazz19: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=EternalBeing post=88604082]JESUS Christ turns water to wine, Satan turns wine to water (his followers use charm to prove they can drink so much wine as water without being intoxicated). JESUS makes you know you are already a Miracle, Satan tells you that you are worthless unless he helps you become a "miracle". Spiritual realm is very real and only Christians seems to be far too dependent on the physical than on the Spiritual. But if you have noticed that the long prophesied Great End Time Revival that must happen before JESUS comes has started already. Few years ago, I never thought it was possible for the lust-enslaved me to become the real spiritual Being that Holy Spirit has made me now. The scales shall continue to fall from the eyes of as many humans that really hunger to be reconnect back to our CREATOR. As YAHWEH ELOHIM liveth and HIS Spirit liveth on HIS eternal Throne forever, many that read this would soon become mighty spiritual Giants of JESUS Christ. Mark this Prophesy!

Don't be deceived by the sophistication of demonic spiritism. Many of my white friends that left Christianity to become New Agers and Homosexual Satanists are back into Christ. They told me that there was Zero peace for their souls while there. Satan makes you feel you are spiritually powerful but he also doesn't really hide that you shall end with him in eternal Hellfire. Yes, there are 2 sides in the Spirit Realm. Our CREATOR's side and the Deceivers side. Concisely put, "JESUS' mission is to turn water to wine, while Satan's mission is to turn wine to water" (the wise should think deeply about this. For it would take me a full day to explain how Holy Spirit reveal this.)

Satan presents his complicated "sophisticated" ritualistic occult spiritism through women to men as a better alternative to God's simple way of becoming powerful because he knows that women like to be thrilled. And once he gets the women, he gets the men through them. Is Real Spiritual Awakening Occult Related? No, it is NOT. afraid that,
2 Corinthians 11:3 “But I am afraid that the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness(sophistication), your minds will be led astray from the Simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ."

The breath of God is the spirit of your CREATOR that HE gave to you. Satan blind people to this miracle, and tell them that they need demons to enter them for higher enlightenment that is not capable of resurrecting them to live forever as we that do the simple Will of the CREATOR shall be risen back to life as proven by JESUS.

To many, the only true Way to receive Immortality seems to be too SIMPLE. Accept and permanently surrender to JESUS Christ, and relentlessly pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. For a Christian, to be spiritually awakened means to listen and obey what our CREATOR says. HE speaks, HE is a speaking ever present God. Christian spiritual awakening is not like demonic initiation that gives immediate false enlightenment, it is mostly gradual and the pace is largely dependent on how focused on being Holy and pleasing your CREATOR you are. The most important Law that get humans powerful is in Luke 10:27 "You shall love the LORD your God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." The more holy you become, the clearer Holy Spirit talks with you. Start your spiritual awakening by reading the Book of John from Chapter 1 to the last Chapter, you can never remain the same.

After then, whenever you wake in the middle of the night or in the morning, don't rush to turn or leave your bed. Rather, lay still and recall your dreams. That is the easiest means by which our CREATOR speaks to us directly, but many have not been hearing God because devil has deceived them to think dreams are useless. As time goes on, if you pay serious attention to your dreams and do what God is communicating to you through them, you will graduate to prophesying, and if it is still HIS Will for you, you will graduate to seeing clear Visions and Trance experiences. Gradually as you yield to Holy Spirit and pray more, you will become a mighty spiritual giant for YAHWEH in this World in JESUS' Name.

The major difference is that Satan use the complicated thrilling demonic Initiation to get humans to sign off their rights to live forever, while Simple spiritual way of life in Christ truly reconnects you us back to the SOURCE of Life and restores our ability to truly live forever to you. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. God bless you![/quote][/s]

Utter gebrish.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Spiritual enlightment for those who can discern. Thanks OP God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Teebabs1vic(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2020
This type of message is golden, I found this very vital. Everyone ready to walk through that journey should hold on to this

6 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Phfetish(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Onebyonedead:

My brother the thing tire me

Jesus turn water to wine, Satan turn wine to water... nyen nyen nyen.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Phfetish(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=EternalBeing post=88604082]JESUS Christ turns water to wine, Satan turns wine to water (his followers use charm to prove they can drink so much wine as water without being intoxicated). JESUS makes you know you are already a Miracle, Satan tells you that you are worthless unless he helps you become a "miracle". Spiritual realm is very real and only Christians seems to be far too dependent on the physical than on the Spiritual. But if you have noticed that the long prophesied Great End Time Revival that must happen before JESUS comes has started already. Few years ago, I never thought it was possible for the lust-enslaved me to become the real spiritual Being that Holy Spirit has made me now. The scales shall continue to fall from the eyes of as many humans that really hunger to be reconnect back to our CREATOR. As YAHWEH ELOHIM liveth and HIS Spirit liveth on HIS eternal Throne forever, many that read this would soon become mighty spiritual Giants of JESUS Christ. Mark this Prophesy!

Don't be deceived by the sophistication of demonic spiritism. Many of my white friends that left Christianity to become New Agers and Homosexual Satanists are back into Christ. They told me that there was Zero peace for their souls while there. Satan makes you feel you are spiritually powerful but he also doesn't really hide that you shall end with him in eternal Hellfire. Yes, there are 2 sides in the Spirit Realm. Our CREATOR's side and the Deceivers side. Concisely put, "JESUS' mission is to turn water to wine, while Satan's mission is to turn wine to water" (the wise should think deeply about this. For it would take me a full day to explain how Holy Spirit reveal this.)

Satan presents his complicated "sophisticated" ritualistic occult spiritism through women to men as a better alternative to God's simple way of becoming powerful because he knows that women like to be thrilled. And once he gets the women, he gets the men through them. Is Real Spiritual Awakening Occult Related? No, it is NOT. afraid that,
2 Corinthians 11:3 “But I am afraid that the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness(sophistication), your minds will be led astray from the Simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ."

The breath of God is the spirit of your CREATOR that HE gave to you. Satan blind people to this miracle, and tell them that they need demons to enter them for higher enlightenment that is not capable of resurrecting them to live forever as we that do the simple Will of the CREATOR shall be risen back to life as proven by JESUS.

To many, the only true Way to receive Immortality seems to be too SIMPLE. Accept and permanently surrender to JESUS Christ, and relentlessly pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. For a Christian, to be spiritually awakened means to listen and obey what our CREATOR says. HE speaks, HE is a speaking ever present God. Christian spiritual awakening is not like demonic initiation that gives immediate false enlightenment, it is mostly gradual and the pace is largely dependent on how focused on being Holy and pleasing your CREATOR you are. The most important Law that get humans powerful is in Luke 10:27 "You shall love the LORD your God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." The more holy you become, the clearer Holy Spirit talks with you. Start your spiritual awakening by reading the Book of John from Chapter 1 to the last Chapter, you can never remain the same.

After then, whenever you wake in the middle of the night or in the morning, don't rush to turn or leave your bed. Rather, lay still and recall your dreams. That is the easiest means by which our CREATOR speaks to us directly, but many have not been hearing God because devil has deceived them to think dreams are useless. As time goes on, if you pay serious attention to your dreams and do what God is communicating to you through them, you will graduate to prophesying, and if it is still HIS Will for you, you will graduate to seeing clear Visions and Trance experiences. Gradually as you yield to Holy Spirit and pray more, you will become a mighty spiritual giant for YAHWEH in this World in JESUS' Name.

The major difference is that Satan use the complicated thrilling demonic Initiation to get humans to sign off their rights to live forever, while Simple spiritual way of life in Christ truly reconnects you us back to the SOURCE of Life and restores our ability to truly live forever to you. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. God bless you![/s]

Utter gebrish.

You sef see am abi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Sheenor: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the share brother

4 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Myer(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2020
EternalBeing:

Since God has been personally speaking to you directly in your dreams, what's the update on covid-19?
I'm sure you're not surprised why we would want to hear this.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Satan makes you feel you are spiritually powerful...

This is disturbing.

If Satan makes you feel powerful, then that means modern day Christianity makes you feel powerless.

Which explains why most Christians don't believe that they can amount to anything except their pastors pray and intercede for them.

An unfortunate position to hold seeing as God created all men in His Image and Likeness, in other words, as gods.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by wickedtuna: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
The use of symbols will be their downfall.

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by olarwhumy6(f): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for sharing Op, God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Lamanii22(f): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Holyspirit take over my thoughts today and forever amen. Thank you, I really am blessed by this teaching...

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
For your spiritual awakening as a Christian and to teach the word of God , expressing and knowing the deep things of God.You have two options 1.Talk to Jesus Christ about it as if he is seated beside you ready to listen. 2.Talk to the Holy Spirit as if he is beside you ready to listen to you.Just continue the conversation with either.It may take a few days to two year before the gifts will manifest.One hinderance is that you may be living a sinful life , although you have confessed Christ and being born again-we call that lip service.The solution is also to tell Christ or the Holy Spirit about your sinful state always and how how helpless you are to do anything about it.You would be rescued no matter the number of atrocities you have committed and how deeply rooted in Occult you are in or even if you talk with the devil face to face.
For Catholics, I will add another option, the easiest, ask Virgin Mary through her rosary to obtain same for you. Do this for one or two years .I assure you , the gift of God you desire will be obtained for you .She is no God.She will take your prayers to Jesus just like in the wedding at canna,in 2 :1-12.or to the Holy Spirit.This is not surprising as even St Peter , the head of the apostles promised to continue to intercede for believers even after his death.2pet 1:15.
Catholics can visit my blog.www.bibletruthsaboutcatholics.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by VcStunner(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Something i find quite interesting... the only Twitter handle wey dey gimme joy

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Patrioticman007(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
hakeem4:

Can't pastors help our overworked medical professionals with this Corona pandemic? Please. Just heal a few patients. They do it every Sunday on TV. Anyway. Good morning.

We have only Yahoo Yahoo pastors,bishops, G.O's. Jesus died with his miracles.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by dhardline(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
How do you go on about seeking God's word in

your dreams when He has giving you the Bible

which you have yet to fully seek and understand

what is written therein?Why would we seek to

cage God into our dreams or does God not give

visions anymore? If you read your scriptures

well you'll know that even visions can be given

by the devil how much more dreams! When

Jesus Christ save He save to the uttermost. I

never knew there was false repentance until it

happened to me and guess what, it came in

form of a dream. If not for the Grace of God I

would have been living in self deception. Let's

agree that God said in His word 'your old men

shall dream dreams' are you an old man? Why

do we feel comfortable seeking power,

knowledge, wealth, wisdom and all and neglect

the most important aspect of being holy in

Word, thought and deed?Why is it so difficult in

totally and absolutely submitting to the will of

God since we believe that God is sovereign?
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by femi4: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
hakeem4:

Can't pastors help our overworked medical professionals with this Corona pandemic? Please. Just heal a few patients. They do it every Sunday on TV. Anyway. Good morning.
If its not given from above, its not from God

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by bukatyne(f): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
DesChyko:
I remember when my team took on an opposition in a debate on this matter. We were to support 'demonic initiation is more effective than that of christianity.
They couldn't believe what hit them.

Tell us.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by BackToLife: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
"Thinking that they know, they perish in their foolishness" You better free yourself from Spiritual mental slavery! "The Letter Killeth, but the Sprit of God gives you life when you listen to what He tells you in your dreams, etc." The Bible was originally 87 Books reduced to the current 66, even reduced to 14 Books Slave Bible to render our African forefathers docile and defenceless. The Bible is still good, but focus on using it to know God.Which Bible did Joseph read?! Simply by giving rapt attention to what God was saying through his dreams, we still celebrate him today. Most Christian are simply lazy or prefer to wallow in deception that devil has put them in! The Bible should never be our BusStop, the Bible should only lead us to Holy Spirit who communicates to our spirits. How many Christians know Bible A to Z and quote and nothing happen?! Even the demon still slapped and masacred the Sons of Sceva despite quoting JESUS' Name. Learn to yield to and communicate with Holy Spirit, giving serious attention to your dreams is a good way to begin. If you don't, you will be a Powerless Christian forver!
dhardline:
How do you go on about seeking God's word in

your dreams when He has giving you the Bible

which you have yet to fully seek and understand

what is written therein?Why would we seek to

cage God into our dreams or does God not give

visions anymore? If you read your scriptures

well you'll know that even visions can be given

by the devil how much more dreams! When

Jesus Christ save He save to the uttermost. I

never knew there was false repentance until it

happened to me and guess what, it came in

form of a dream. If not for the Grace of God I

would have been living in self deception. Let's

agree that God said in His word 'your old men

shall dream dreams' are you an old man? Why

do we feel comfortable seeking power,

knowledge, wealth, wisdom and all and neglect

the most important aspect of being holy in

Word, thought and deed?Why is it so difficult in

totally and absolutely submitting to the will of

God since we believe that God is sovereign?

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by love2017(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
"JESUS Christ turns water to wine, Satan turns wine to water"..........WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES SATAN TURNS WINE TO WATER? IF SATAN TURNS WINE TO WATER AND JESUS TURNS WATER TO WINE, WHO IS BETTER? DO DEMONS EXIST? THE WORD DEMON DON'T EXIST IN THE BIBLE.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by DASKACE(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Thank you OP, really blessed after reading this write up.

There is no need gain saying the fact we are living on borrowed on time. Mankind was born into this physical realm where there is a fierce battle between forces of good and evil. In this battle, there is no in between. Hence, you choose wisely the side to fight for.

Deut. 30:19: I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life that both you and thy seed may live.

So in life, we are a product of the path we choose to tread.

Eph. 5:16: Redeeming the time because the days are evil.

Happy Sunday folks.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
God bless you EternalBeing for this wonderful message.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by dhardline(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2020
BackToLife:
"Thinking that they know, they perish in their foolishness" You better free yourself from Spiritual mental slavery! "The Letter Killeth, but the Sprit of God gives you life when you listen to what He tells you in your dreams, etc." The Bible was originally 87 Books reduced to the current 66, even reduced to 14 Books Slave Bible to render our African forefathers docile and defenceless. The Bible is still good, but focus on using it to know God.Which Bible did Joseph read?! Simply by giving rapt attention to what God was saying through his dreams, we still celebrate him today. Most Christian are simply lazy or prefer to wallow in deception that devil has put them in! The Bible should never be our BusStop, the Bible should only lead us to Holy Spirit who communicates to our spirits. How many Christians know Bible A to Z and quote and nothing happen?! Even the demon still slapped and masacred the Sons of Sceva despite quoting JESUS' Name. Learn to yield to and communicate with Holy Spirit, giving serious attention to your dreams is a good way to begin. If you don't, you will be a Powerless Christian forver!
May God have mercy on us. If you talk about

Joseph as your stand point of believing in

dreams and neglect to look at the rest of the

new testament which is the appearing of all the

pointers from before the coming of our Lord

Jesus Christ. Then all I can say may God have

mercy on you.

Do not let the pride of being seen as a 'powerful'

Christian lead you down paths you will forever

regret. Humble yourself before God and first

seek to understand His Word that way you will

not be led astray by following every wind of

doctrine. This is a statement made by Martin

Luther who started the reformation.

'From the beginning of my Reformation I have

asked God to send me neither dreams, nor

visions, nor angels, but to give me the right

understanding of His Word, the Holy Scriptures;

for as long as I have God's Word, I know that I

am walking in His way and that I shall not fall

into any error or delusion.'

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Jaqenhghar: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2020
EternalBeing:
JESUS Christ turns water to wine, Satan turns wine to water (his followers use charm to prove they can drink so much wine as water without being intoxicated). JESUS makes you know you are already a Miracle, Satan tells you that you are worthless unless he helps you become a "miracle". Spiritual realm is very real and only Christians seems to be far too dependent on the physical than on the Spiritual. But if you have noticed that the long prophesied Great End Time Revival that must happen before JESUS comes has started already. Few years ago, I never thought it was possible for the lust-enslaved me to become the real spiritual Being that Holy Spirit has made me now. The scales shall continue to fall from the eyes of as many humans that really hunger to be reconnect back to our CREATOR. As YAHWEH ELOHIM liveth and HIS Spirit liveth on HIS eternal Throne forever, many that read this would soon become mighty spiritual Giants of JESUS Christ. Mark this Prophesy!

The major difference is that Satan use the complicated thrilling demonic Initiation to get humans to sign off their rights to live forever, while Simple spiritual way of life in Christ truly reconnects you us back to the SOURCE of Life and restores our ability to truly live forever to you. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. God bless you!
Bless you for this. It puts some stuff into perspective

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.