Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening (17142 Views)

Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. / My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Nonsense, our eyes don dey clear now
yes your eyes are clear to see corruption but blinded by the gods of this world to deny the effectiveness of the HolyGhost because a ministers failed prophecy ......kpele

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=hakeem4 post=88607367][b]
Can't pastors help our overworked medical professionals with this Corona pandemic? Please. Hakeem are you a patient? if so just believe in Jesus Christ ..accept him as your lord and personal saviour and He (not pastor) will heal you .....

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Phfetish:
How una dey take type all these long epistles wey no dey solve any societal problem still beats my imagination.
societal problem remains CORRUPTION and corruption is a branch from Sin thus an encounter with God sanctifies you of sin eliminating corruption hence a key to remedy our horrible society.....but you will see it a all talk

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Heyzee5: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eulalia:
cheesy

God bless you Sir. I'm richly blessed by this.

I have a question. Hopefully you'll get to shed more light on it.

I have a ministry of teaching. Now, how do I go about this ministry in a powerful way. Like I have a role model ( one of my pastors) this mans teaching of the word is so exceptional. As in he has the anointing and grace to demystify the deep secret things of the word of God in a way everybody, even the most confused gets to understand that particular message of the Bible. And I respect that anointing upon his life.
What can I do to posses or be operating at that level as a teacher of the word. I crave for more than just relating the word on the surface level but to go in depth. What can I do, to get there. Though, most times when I teach, I do go in depth and Ive heard a few people testifying to grasping a new thing or have a deeper understanding of the same word they've prolly heard over and over again in time past. And that is because I try to follow my mentors path. But I feel I need the extra ordinary to be able to operate at a higher level on my own. As spiritual growth is very
Paramount in our Christian life/journey

Are there guides or steps to attaining this height/ level of teaching. And are they physical or spiritual?

Will appreciate if you can give detailed and straight forward guides.

Thank you.
Sis, what you need is the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation. This dimension of the Holy Ghost opens your eyes and your mind to see deeper into the Word.

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by morinto: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
dhardline:

May God have mercy on us. If you talk about

Joseph as your stand point of believing in

dreams and neglect to look at the rest of the

new testament which is the appearing of all the

pointers from before the coming of our Lord

Jesus Christ. Then all I can say may God have

mercy on you.

Do not let the pride of being seen as a 'powerful'

Christian lead you down paths you will forever

regret. Humble yourself before God and first

seek to understand His Word that way you will

not be led astray by following every wind of

doctrine. This is a statement made by Martin

Luther who started the reformation.

'From the beginning of my Reformation I have

asked God to send me neither dreams, nor

visions, nor angels, but to give me the right

understanding of His Word, the Holy Scriptures;

for as long as I have God's Word, I know that I

am walking in His way and that I shall not fall

into any error or delusion.'

Shalom.
U are very right because God can never give u a message that contradict his bible. Most pastor vision always contradict the bible and are leading the innocent souls to destruction. Once again u are informed

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Heyzee5:

Sis, what you need is the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation. This dimension of the Holy Ghost opens your eyes and your mind to see deeper into the Word.

Yeah. Thanks.
Now, how do I go about it? Prayers? Fasting, or studying more? I believe ive done these things though theres need to do more but, Is there any other special spiritual exercise I need to do to make me outstanding

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Dollabiz: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Heyzee5: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah. Thanks.
Now, how do I go about it? Prayers? Fasting, or studying more? I believe ive done these things though theres need to do more but, Is there any other special spiritual exercise I need to do to make me outstanding
I think you need to be intentional about seeking to have the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation work in you especially if you have a teaching ministry. It might take a while but, if you can insist that this dimension works in your life in the place of prayer, then you will have it.

Ofcourse, you have to intentionally pray, fast and study the word more. Also, I suggest having a Spiritual Father/Mother
who has this dimension at work in their life lay hands on you as scripture says in Hebrew 7:7....'without contradiction, the less is blessed of the better. But, please be careful with who lay hands on you as demons can also be transferred through the same medium.

Beyond that, I don't think there is any special spiritual exercise needed! Just be prepared not to give up until it is at work in you. If you have to go on dry fasting as the Spirit may lead, please go. I have also been seeking the Lord for the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation with fasting and prayer for almost a month now and I am prepared to tarry in his presence until I can see it at work in my life. Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Marxizm: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
oracle2012:
For your spiritual awakening as a Christian and to teach the word of God , expressing and knowing the deep things of God.You have two options 1.Talk to Jesus Christ about it as if he is seated beside you ready to listen. 2.Talk to the Holy Spirit as if he is beside you ready to listen to you.Just continue the conversation with either.It may take a few days to two year before the gifts will manifest.One hinderance is that you may be living a sinful life , although you have confessed Christ and being born again-we call that lip service.The solution is also to tell Christ or the Holy Spirit about your sinful state always and how how helpless you are to do anything about it.You would be rescued no matter the number of atrocities you have committed and how deeply rooted in Occult you are in or even if you talk with the devil face to face.
For Catholics, I will add another option, the easiest, ask Virgin Mary through her rosary to obtain same for you. Do this for one or two years .I assure you , the gift of God you desire will be obtained for you .She is no God.She will take your prayers to Jesus just like in the wedding at canna,in 2 :1-12.or to the Holy Spirit.This is not surprising as even St Peter , the head of the apostles promised to continue to intercede for believers even after his death.2pet 1:15.
Catholics can visit my blog.www.bibletruthsaboutcatholics.

We have only one Advocate. He is Jesus Christ,ref: 1Jn2:1-2. We don't have anything to do with virgin Mary in prayer and receiving answer from God.

From Genesis to Revelation, no portion instructs believers to pray to virgin Mary so as to relay same to her son, Jesus. It's a false doctrine.

We only pray to the Father( Jahovah) IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. Ref: Jn14:13-14.

Now, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is one person. That's why Holy Spirit is called Spirit of Christ. Ref: Rom 8:9, 1pet 1:11,Gal. 4:6, Phil1:19.

4 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Marxizm: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
donjazet:

What you felt was a terrible hunger induced hallucinations. Better go and feed well and stop deceiving yourself.

Man shall not live by bread alone but by the Word of God. He ate Bread of Life that gives everlasting life. That's much more potent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Billyanger(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eulalia:
cheesy

God bless you Sir. I'm richly blessed by this.

I have a question. Hopefully you'll get to shed more light on it.

I have a ministry of teaching. Now, how do I go about this ministry in a powerful way. Like I have a role model ( one of my pastors) this mans teaching of the word is so exceptional. As in he has the anointing and grace to demystify the deep secret things of the word of God in a way everybody, even the most confused gets to understand that particular message of the Bible. And I respect that anointing upon his life.
What can I do to posses or be operating at that level as a teacher of the word. I crave for more than just relating the word on the surface level but to go in depth. What can I do, to get there. Though, most times when I teach, I do go in depth and Ive heard a few people testifying to grasping a new thing or have a deeper understanding of the same word they've prolly heard over and over again in time past. And that is because I try to follow my mentors path. But I feel I need the extra ordinary to be able to operate at a higher level on my own. As spiritual growth is very
Paramount in our Christian life/journey

Are there guides or steps to attaining this height/ level of teaching. And are they physical or spiritual?

Will appreciate if you can give detailed and straight forward guides.

Thank you.

Whu don't you ask God directly for revelations through fasting and prayers. Op is not God.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Heyzee5:

I think you need to be intentional about seeking to have the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation work in you especially if you have a teaching ministry. It might take a while but, if you can insist that this dimension works in your life in the place of prayer, then you will have it.

Ofcourse, you have to intentionally pray, fast and study the word more. Also, I suggest having a Spiritual Father/Mother
who has this dimension at work in their life lay hands on you as scripture says in Hebrew 7:7....'without contradiction, the less is blessed of the better. But, please be careful with who lay hands on you as demons can also be transferred through the same medium.

Beyond that, I don't think there is any special spiritual exercise needed! Just be prepared not to give up until it is at work in you. If you have to go on dry fasting as the Spirit may lead, please go. I have also been seeking the Lord for the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation with fasting and prayer for almost a month now and I am prepared to tarry in his presence until I can see it at work in my life. Shalom!

Awww....thank you so much.
God bless you!

I'll work towards it.
I may meet the man of God ( mfm) who laid hands on me to receive the gift of speaking in tongues. Hes genuine. Then I'll continue with the rest as you've said.

Thank you, once again. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by smailon: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah. Thanks.

I had followed your question from the start, expecting to see someone come up with answers so I could also learn.

I am not ordained to speak on such matters neither am I a very righteous person, but by the grace of God, I will try.

I'm not sure if there's anything special you need to do to attain a greater height in your spiritual yearnings other than the aforementioned prayers, fasting and studying more of the word.

One thing I had learn from understanding the word of God is to seek first for the spirit of understanding from God.

As Jesus made us to understand in the book of Luke 11:1-13, your heavenly father will give you whatever you ask of him. (Please do ensure you read this passage over and over again until you catch a glimpse of how PERSISTENCE can work for you)

The book of John 14:8-17 (with emphasis on verse 16) where Jesus promised to send a comforter, the Holy Spirit that will reveal the truth about God (Goodnews Bible).

Over the years, I have learnt to always ask of the spirit of truth even before I open a passage to read from the Bible. It has helped my knowledge of understanding about the things of the spirit. I enjoin you to do the same. Like my pastor always say before he preaches on the pulpit and I qoute - "Father, speak to us in the very language that we'll understand; teach us your word and make us the doers of your word"

Lastly may I add that there are times you pray and you just have to connect yourself with the realm of the spirit. One example is revealed in the book of Revelations 4:1-11 where the twenty four elders and the four living creatures sang songs of glory and honour to God.

If you can find yourself in that place when you worship and pray, be rest assured that most of your battles are already won in life.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
smailon:

I had followed your question from the start, expecting to see someone come up with answers so I could also learn.

I am not ordained to speak on such matters neither am I a very righteous person, but by the grace of God, I will try.

I'm not sure if there's anything special you need to do to attain a greater height in your spiritual yearnings other than the aforementioned prayers, fasting and studying more of the word.

One thing I had learn from understanding the word of God is to seek first for the spirit of understanding from God.

As Jesus made us to understand in the book of Luke 11:1-13, your heavenly father will give you whatever you ask of him. (Please do ensure you read this passage over and over again until you catch a glimpse of how PERSISTENCE can work for you)

The book of John 14:8-17 (with emphasis on verse 16) where Jesus promised to send a comforter, the Holy Spirit that will reveal the truth about God (Goodnews Bible).

Over the years, I have learnt to always ask of the spirit of truth even before I open a passage to read from the Bible. It has helped my knowledge of understanding about the things of the spirit. I enjoin you to do the same. Like my pastor always say before he preaches on the pulpit and I qoute - "Father, speak to us in the very language that we'll understand; teach us your word and make us the doers of your word"

Lastly may I add that there are times you pray and you just have to connect yourself with the realm of the spirit. One example is revealed in the book of Revelations 4:1-11 where the twenty four elders and the four living creatures sang songs of glory and honour to God.

If you can find yourself in that place when you worship and pray, be rest assured that most of your battles are already won in life.

Shalom!

Wow...thank you bro.
Sounds very easy and straight forward. I also say similar prayers as your pastors' whenever I Mount up to teach and it kinda helps, as new things are dropped into my spirit in the course of teaching. So, I believe you.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by love2017(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
desiredhome:

There are good spirits and there bad spirits, the Good spirits builds while the bad spirits destroys...
You have to reason beyond the physical realm for you to know...life itself is spirit

You have not answered any of my questions......
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by desiredhome: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
love2017:

You have not answered any of my questions......

What did you not understand here? Can you compare the work of God to the work of the Devi?

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by love2017(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
desiredhome:

What did you not understand here? Can you compare the work of God to the work of the Devi?

From the Bible school I attended, I learned that teachings that are not in accordance to the Bible are HERESIES..... YOUR MESSAGES ARE FROM YOUR SECULAR KNOWLEDGE, THEY ARE HERESIES.
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by desiredhome: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
love2017:

From the Bible school I attended, I learned that teachings that are not in accordance to the Bible are HERESIES..... YOUR MESSAGES ARE FROM YOUR SECULAR KNOWLEDGE, THEY ARE HERESIES.

Is your Bible school syllabus based on man doctrines or what the Bible says,.....
are you a baby Christian for you not to know about physical and spiritual life?

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Mftivi: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2020
EternalBeing:
JESUS Christ turns water to wine, Satan turns wine to water (his followers use charm to prove they can drink so much wine as water without being intoxicated). JESUS makes you know you are already a Miracle, Satan tells you that you are worthless unless he helps you become a "miracle". Spiritual realm is very real and only Christians seems to be far too dependent on the physical than on the Spiritual. But if you have noticed that the long prophesied Great End Time Revival that must happen before JESUS comes has started already. Few years ago, I never thought it was possible for the lust-enslaved me to become the real spiritual Being that Holy Spirit has made me now. The scales shall continue to fall from the eyes of as many humans that really hunger to be reconnect back to our CREATOR. As YAHWEH ELOHIM liveth and HIS Spirit liveth on HIS eternal Throne forever, many that read this would soon become mighty spiritual Giants of JESUS Christ. Mark this Prophesy!

Don't be deceived by the sophistication of demonic spiritism. Many of my white friends that left Christianity to become New Agers and Homosexual Satanists are back into Christ. They told me that there was Zero peace for their souls while there. Satan makes you feel you are spiritually powerful but he also doesn't really hide that you shall end with him in eternal Hellfire. Yes, there are 2 sides in the Spirit Realm. Our CREATOR's side and the Deceivers side. Concisely put, "JESUS' mission is to turn water to wine, while Satan's mission is to turn wine to water" (the wise should think deeply about this. For it would take me a full day to explain how Holy Spirit reveal this.)

Satan presents his complicated "sophisticated" ritualistic occult spiritism through women to men as a better alternative to God's simple way of becoming powerful because he knows that women like to be thrilled. And once he gets the women, he gets the men through them. Is Real Spiritual Awakening Occult Related? No, it is NOT. afraid that,
2 Corinthians 11:3 “But I am afraid that the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness(sophistication), your minds will be led astray from the Simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ."

The breath of God is the spirit of your CREATOR that HE gave to you. Satan blind people to this miracle, and tell them that they need demons to enter them for higher enlightenment that is not capable of resurrecting them to live forever as we that do the simple Will of the CREATOR shall be risen back to life as proven by JESUS.

To many, the only true Way to receive Immortality seems to be too SIMPLE. Accept and permanently surrender to JESUS Christ, and relentlessly pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. For a Christian, to be spiritually awakened means to listen and obey what our CREATOR says. HE speaks, HE is a speaking ever present God. Christian spiritual awakening is not like demonic initiation that gives immediate false enlightenment, it is mostly gradual and the pace is largely dependent on how focused on being Holy and pleasing your CREATOR you are. The most important Law that get humans powerful is in Luke 10:27 "You shall love the LORD your God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." The more holy you become, the clearer Holy Spirit talks with you. Start your spiritual awakening by reading the Book of John from Chapter 1 to the last Chapter, you can never remain the same.

After then, whenever you wake in the middle of the night or in the morning, don't rush to turn or leave your bed. Rather, lay still and recall your dreams. That is the easiest means by which our CREATOR speaks to us directly, but many have not been hearing God because devil has deceived them to think dreams are useless. As time goes on, if you pay serious attention to your dreams and do what God is communicating to you through them, you will graduate to prophesying, and if it is still HIS Will for you, you will graduate to seeing clear Visions and Trance experiences. Gradually as you yield to Holy Spirit and pray more, you will become a mighty spiritual giant for YAHWEH in this World in JESUS' Name.

The major difference is that Satan use the complicated thrilling demonic Initiation to get humans to sign off their rights to live forever, while Simple spiritual way of life in Christ truly reconnects you us back to the SOURCE of Life and restores our ability to truly live forever to you. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. God bless you!
Well said my brother, however as believers the righteousness we have is a gift. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!
(2 Corinthians 5:21) many christians do not understand what salvation means and what the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross represents due to an error in doctrine which is the doctrine of righteousness through works, it is difficult for them to understand how you can lie and still be a righteous person, how you can get drunk and still be a righteous person. They struggle to have righteousness by works and the Devil has capitalized on this to deny them their true Identity in christ Jesus, This prevented me from preaching to my friend who is late now because to me I was still struggling with some sins so how can this other person even keep up and she's way into a lot of sins only if I knew better that her salvation and redemption is through faith and not works. God dealt with me on this very topic through books, sermons, visions and dreams before I was able to understand this truth, it did not make me to want to sin and live carelessly no it produced and continues to produce the desire to live my life doing that which my savior instructed me to do of which love is the topmost priority not in bondage of religion but in freedom which christ has given me. I am afraid of considering my deeds to be my justification, I always rely on the righteousness of God which was gifted to me in christ Jesus. If you are a believer and have been praying for healing or any miracle citing your church activities and good deeds as the reason why you should receive that miracle please make a U turn and depend on the righteousness of christ and understand that your healing and everything you seek, you get it from God because his son JESUS died to make it available to you through faith in him there is no other reason that is worthy of mention and many prayers are not answered because of this error. You are the righteousness of God in christ Jesus and God is not mad at you, He is willing to answer you day in day out when you feel worthy and when you don't feel worthy. That voice judging you is not the Holy Spirit, that's not his work Romans 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. I received Holy ghost baptism the night I lied to my mum I was going to a vigil at our church but went somewhere changed to another clothe and went to a night program at Christ embassy to meet with a female friend that had invited me, went late and the atmosphere wasn't what I had expected. An alter call was made for people who wants to receive Holy Ghost baptism, I felt unworthy because I lied but I had a strong conviction to step out, I did and I went home speaking in tongues after that our church had a teens night program and I was amongst the leaders so when they made an alter call for these youngies to come out for Holy ghost baptism, leaders were called to the altar to pray for them. I didn't want to go because I felt unworthy and unqualified, I had a girlfriend and we were also indulging in some romance but that push came again and when I couldn't contain it I stepped out and once I did I was hearing the Holy spirit clearly, he told me what to say and I did, as I laid my hands they fell under the anointing and bursted out in tongues. Anointing and authority came upon me and suddenly I did not lay hands anymore I snapped my finger and anointing flowed, that day God taught me he is the one that calls and qualifies, I am sure I was not the only one who has a flaw and sin but I was always sincere to myself and humble before God. God blessed me as a young boy and I began to do international business but got carried away and stopped going to church for a long time stopped praying and my business came crashing, I also wound up sick and many troubles surrounded me. I dared not pray to God because to me, I was a sinner that deserved it all but one day it was too much and as I was walking to my room after struggling with a lady that had betrayed me in a business we did and made away with a huge sum I heard a voice say to me (do you want to keep struggling or would you just let me help you) seeing that nobody was there with me, I immediately went into my room fell on my knees and wept bitterly asking God to forgive me then I opened my bible and I happened upon Isaiah 44 vs 21 and there he was telling me how he loves me. All the heaviness disappeared and I was able to go back to church from that day and started serving again in choir. When you go astray yes you will get punished (not by God, he will only allow certain things) and you will pay a price which, I am still coming out from day by day it's a journey but that will never stop God from loving you, that will never make you unrighteous that will never make you lose your place in Christ. He has always been there with me in my days of folly and made sure I was drawn back to him in love, no way was he gonna abandon me, the love between him and us nothing can separate us. I took time to share this story because I always feel a strong impression to share my story so that other believers can benefit from it. The reason we go through some things is so that we can come out of it and tell others about it for their edification. From today start approaching God with boldness first understanding that you come to him not through your own righteousness but his own righteousness through his son Jesus and with the understanding that when he sees you he sees Jesus. He made you a joint heir together with Christ Jesus, even if you don't feel like it say it and believe it, we move by faith not feelings. I am the righteousness of God in christ Jesus, I am the redeemed of the lord. When you know this truth instead of running away from God when you misdo, you go running back towards him. The devil will condemn you and make you feel unworthy, remind you of your sins and that is the only tool he has but don't fall for it confess I am the righteousness of God in christ Jesus . I remember when my dad called me a name that hurt me as I was leaving the house for church because of what I had done as a stubborn teen, I went back and he told me God cautioned him to never call what he has made holy unholy and my dad is a typical african dad that does not apologize to his children. This is how I know my heavenly father, a loving father. You cannot truly unlock spiritual awakening as a christian if you don't even know who you are in christ Jesus. If you have gone astray like I did, don't worry just run back to him he's been waiting all these while and he will never stop loving you. As a human I still am not perfect and have weaknesses but Jesus is my perfection, my advocate and my righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Satan is just a figment of una imagination doesn't exist

No one is asking u to care about the devil, we are asking u to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour. And when do, u will realize that d devil exist. Jesus resisted the devil when it came to tempt Him and cast out the demons that possessed people. And He gave u same authority to defeat the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2020
hakeem4:

Can't pastors help our overworked medical professionals with this Corona pandemic? Please. Just heal a few patients. They do it every Sunday on TV. Anyway. Good morning.

Pastors are biblical scholars who spent time studying Gods word and praying. Their Job is to teach people to have Faith in God and lead them to Heaven. Not to treat sicknesses. The gift of healing is giving to all Christians who have faith in the name of Jesus. So even u can pray for the sick to receive healing provided the sick have faith in Jesus.

U can decided to pray for El rufai to receive healing, but does he believe in the healing power of Jesus Christ the Son of God?

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Phfetish:
How una dey take type all these long epistles wey no dey solve any societal problem still beats my imagination.

Because it is not meant to solve societal problems. Awareness of the Holy Spirit is a spiritual affair and at the end, all those societal stuffs won't save you, it won't get u to eternity in heaven. I think it's time we start setting our priorities right. At most u live in a society is 100yrs, but u have an eternity to spend somewhere. May God help u discover Him. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by desiredhome: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
love2017:

If your Bible school is a one man church owner, they will only teach you about their ministry and how to prosper their ministry, their teaching is mostly centered on the things of this world.......

2cor 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal

1st Chronicle 29:15

2nd Corinthians 5:7 etc

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by love2017(m): 3:57am On Apr 22, 2020
desiredhome:

If your Bible school is a one man church owner, they will only teach you about their ministry and how to prosper their ministry, their teaching is mostly centered on the things of this world.......

2cor 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal

1st Chronicle 29:15

2nd Corinthians 5:7 etc

Nonsense......I believe this message was sent by a mad man.....
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by love2017(m): 4:13am On Apr 22, 2020
desiredhome:

Is your Bible school syllabus based on man doctrines or what the Bible says,.....
are you a baby Christian for you not to know about physical and spiritual life?

You are talking off-points. You are like a man arguing that 1 + 1 = 11. ""plus means to add together".
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by desiredhome: 4:49am On Apr 22, 2020
love2017:

Nonsense......I believe this message was sent by a mad man.....

Lol
For someone who do not know the difference between physical and spiritual life and cannot read the Bible to understand but allow their god of man to dump their fallacies in your empty scull ...
awon Papa say...

I wonder who the mad man is here......
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by desiredhome: 4:51am On Apr 22, 2020
love2017:

You are talking off-points. You are like a man arguing that 1 + 1 = 11. ""plus means to add together".

You are lost
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by OsasGabriel(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice one bro....I really wish we could connect....I need true Christian friends like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.