Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Sincerely On Nairaland Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincerely On Nairaland Is Needed (250 Views)

I’m Sincerely Heart Broken / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Sincerely On Nairaland Is Needed by Obabajo(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Why do most people on the platform i.e NAIRALAND don't display dem REAL profile pictures on there profile. My thought is ;

1. Maybe most are fake
2. Some are fraudulent in Nature
3. Most ladies here are Gold digger
4. Most ladies are HOLE Worker, I lie ni
5. Maybe most are not to 18+

Add yours, that my own view

SCREENSHOT UR DISPLAY PROFILE PICTURE, IF U ARE REAL OR EVIL ...........
Re: Sincerely On Nairaland Is Needed by Freelane33(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Broz wanna skout for dem ladies but phisure ain’t showing cheesy cheesy grin. It’s a faceless forum sorry man wink
Re: Sincerely On Nairaland Is Needed by Millenniumlady(f): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2020
What did you gain by displaying yours undecided

Re: Sincerely On Nairaland Is Needed by Obabajo(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2020
what I gain Broda abi, I dey real gan ni but I think u get skull in ur cupboard abi, laughing
Re: Sincerely On Nairaland Is Needed by Obabajo(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Freelane33:
Broz wanna skout for dem ladies but phisure ain’t showing cheesy cheesy grin. It’s a faceless forum sorry man wink

I no agree jorrrrr, faceless ke. is ur other social media profile faceless ni
Re: Sincerely On Nairaland Is Needed by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
it is a local forum

What Is The Kindest Thing You’ve Done Or Seen? / LADIES: Are U Truely In Love With Your Guy Or Just Deceiving Him? / To The Singles And Their Parents

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7