Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West (37642 Views)

Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by fergie001: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Why not provide pictures for those achievement..
What he told you is the bare truth......
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by sylve11: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Imagine wetin this one dey form.... grin grin cool

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Abbamasta(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=ckenneths post=88604909]

I hope they have not participated in the new yam festival in nuremburg where he is stoned
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Shabaleo19: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
You are such a liar, he has done nothing in Udi LGA
After 20years in the Senate, all he could afford is mere bags of rice. Tufiakwa
ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

a good road he has built in all the towns he represents
Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals

He has worked more than most state governors.
If I start to post his project here,

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by wiseoneking: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
tonididdy:

Oba shut up.
Them tar one street and you dey celebrate
If you senator attract a project like this below, will the world end?
Sharing indomie and Garri after over 30yrs in politics
oops, there is no sea in his senatorial zone and moreover such projects you are challenging him were built by countries that practises RESOURCE CONTROL. Who send your Naija. He tried no be small. Check out your local senator on your own state and then comeback and praise Ekweremadu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by desiredhome: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals

Nigerians with slave mentality tongue tongue....the politicians collect in billions and give you #100(peanut), you begin to worship/praise them(poverty) and then they continue stealing because they have people that will defend them...... suffering and smiling people...

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by dokyOloye: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Chiray77:

I served in Aninri 2015, if you see this mans project, it would leave your mouth open, The road round the community of over 70 Kms covering Ndeaboh, okpanku, Mpu and part of Oduma before I left there, Setraco constructed the roads. Solar panel street lights which the villagers where stealing the battery, paying Nepa bill for the entire village, I never paid a dime till I left, the problem is that the villagers there are predominantly farmers and just a few rich people springing up,
The one in Mpu was even extended to Uburu in Ebonyi state where Dave Umahi and Ogbonnaya Onu come from and has been like that since 2010 when I 1st passed through d road but ppl who have never crossed Ore all their lives will be talking with authority on what they've never seen or heard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Isoduwa(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals

Then why them beat am for Germany

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DabuIIIT: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
The yam wey Dem stone this man still dhe do am strong thing crycrycry embarassed

Says an extremely hungry Afonja

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by lakezone67(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2020
tonididdy:

Oba shut up.

I'm a Kwaran, but my dad worked with setraco in Enugu west. I tell you no senator in Nigeria can better Ekweremadu, including the one that came from your family; whom you are defending or contesting Ekweremadu's achievements against

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by West1side: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2020
When will they show what each individual got ?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by West1side: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Post the pix abeg.
This fools that was beaten blue-black when he went to inaugurate a borehole the second time.

ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by lakezone67(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2020
lomprico:

he has done nothing!

the road he built is to his village.

You mumu small... You haven't been there, evidently

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DabuIIIT: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2020
tonididdy:

Oba shut up.

Bad belle Afonja..
Ekweremandu ain't responsible for your extreme hunger lolsssssss

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by ckenneths(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Shabaleo19:
You are such a liar, he has done nothing in Udi LGA
After 20years in the Senate, all he could afford is mere bags of rice. Tufiakwa

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Dblackify007(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Someone said it's not true

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by desiredhome: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2020
ugolinze123:
If only all the wealthy can emulate just like this and not some audio donation to the FG...it will really go a long way during this period. Abi I lie?

Las Las it's one cup of rice and six sachets of #50 indomi for a family of four grin grin angry angry
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Nigeriadondie: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2020
wiseoneking:
oops, there is no sea in his senatorial zone and moreover such projects you are challenging him were built by countries that practises RESOURCE CONTROL. Who send your Naija. He tried no be small. Check out your local senator on your own state and then comeback and praise Ekweremadu
Yes we would praise him because we have lowered the bar of governance. In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is the king

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by dokyOloye: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2020
lakezone67:

I'm a Kwaran, but my dad worked with setraco in Enugu west. I tell you no senator in Nigeria can better Ekweremadu, including the one that came from your family; whom you are defending or contesting Ekweremadu's achievements against
I just tire for these ppl.
He attracts a road for his constituency,which is exactly what he was elected to do,they complain.
He gives from his private pocket, they complain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DabuIIIT: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2020
West1side:

See deeply concerned self appointed minister and chief investigator of Igbo affairs and what each individual received BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!
grin grin grin

Bad belle will not kill some afonja people!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2020
chatinent:
He inversely was distributing an iota of their money (public funds) he foxily took to them; not generosity.

If you know Mai Deribe, Indimi, Abdulmutallab, Rabiu, etc, you would know Ekweremadu is not really rich.
Applaud every good deed. Buhari has access to trillions out of our common patrimony. What is he doing for your benefit?

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by FlamesD: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2020
If he is not your senator, you have no right to criticize him. If he could achieve all he attracted to his constituency as a senator, He would do wonders if given other positions. Nobody that come from his constituency can talk him down as far as Enugu West is concerned. We know they(Senators) are not saints, but he scaled above board.

He is my Senator, therefore I am talking from experience. He tried his best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by CoolAmbience(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:
Enugu - Onitsha federal express way currently ongoing

I hope you can give the same accolades to Gov. Ugwuanyi and President Buhari for the projects.

'Cos all Sen. Ikweremedu did was join others in the SE region and his Senatorial zone to facilitate these projects. He couldn't have done it all alone or may not even be instrumental to attracting some of the projects.

If the man who 'attracts' projects get this much accolade, what would you give to the one who approves, provides the funding and ensures completion of the projects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DabuIIIT: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2020
West1side:
Bighead9:
Igbos don suffer aswear. None of their leaders get their time. See the small Rice wey a whole Senator who has been in the Senate for 21 years, dey share for his Senatorial District.

This is shameful.

Make Igbos come borrow leaders from my region. grin grin grin
desiredhome:

Las Las it's one cup of rice and six sachets of #50 indomi for a family of four grin grin angry angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Luchitec(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Compared to the other senators from Enugu State, Senator Ike has done well. However, that Enugu West senatorial seat is not his birthright. Moreover, having set a standard, which I believe will compel whoever would replace him at the National Assembly to strive to do better, Ike should go and rest. By the way, in order to properly contextualize Ike's performance, his personal enrichment during his almost two decades sojourn in the National Assembly should be factored in.
ckenneths:

20 years in Senate with

Bridges and culverts
Schools
Hospitals

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DabuIIIT: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2020
CoolAmbience:

I hope you can give the same accolades to Gov. Ugwuanyi and President Buhari for the projects.

'Cos all Sen. Ikweremedu did was join others in the SE region and his Senatorial zone to facilitate these projects. He couldn't have done it all alone or may not even be instrumental to attracting some of the projects.

If the man who 'attracts' projects get this much accolade, what would you give to the one who approves, provides the funding and ensures completion of the projects?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by onadana: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He don't want them to beat him again when he goes abroad

If nah you...you go free collect those kain slaps.It reformatted his brain.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DabuIIIT: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:

Let's go there

Count 1

This is a new road currently ongoing in Oji river, Ike Ekweremadu attracted this project.

Don't waste your precious time on those pained bad belle people from the waste.

They hate good things that's why good things will always elude them. I pray God have mercy on them.
That one you quoted is particularly a bad belle,you can check his posts and see.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Biafrarep(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2020
I'm impressed with what Igbo elites are doing but we certainly need more of such palliatives in the East. Igbos are known to be big on philanthropy and this is the time to show it!

We may not have the first five richest men in Nigeria which is largely because we don't get the sort of government waivers that the nepotistic governments in Nigeria have always dished out since the end of the civil war. However, there is no doubt that we have the largest concentration of middle class and moderately rich in Nigeria. If all these people should come out in their numbers and help the masses in the SE, the effects of the lockdown would be reduced drastically.

We have the means to do it and we should do it for the SOUTH EAST!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by Babaken(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2020
But why he didn't add Yam �
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West by DabuIIIT: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
ckenneths:
When Ike Ekweremadu visits home, the people welcome him like Royalty.

I hope you see now he has disappeared?

He asked for pics,you delivered,now he's gone in shame.
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.