Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die (6130 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 2:45pm On May 11, 2020
psychalade:
Below is example of how devilishly and cunningly, the roman catholic church missionaries get people hooked on christianity religion.

Christianity enslaves the mind of its adherents, it reaches them not to think, but only believe! grin

https://www.theblacklist.net/profiles/blogs/panare-killed-jesus-because-they-were-wicked

Contribute your thoughts and stop providing irrelevant links.

what do you think, what is in your brain concerning this matter?
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by sonmvayina(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2020
bigfrancis21:

No bro, life is a cycle of improvements until the soul graduates from the rebirth cycle.

I love you...but I am not gay though...you are awake

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by sonmvayina(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Everybody's life journey is different and people reincarnate according to their needs and lessons, if any, yet to be learned. In the afterlife, there are sometimes 'soul groups' i.e. souls who have shared past life incarnations together and prefer to stay together. Or souls who are at the same level of growth/consciousness (i.e young souls, baby souls, old souls etc). Sometimes, they choose to incarnate together to continue their collective earthly experiences and if during the course of a lifetime, some exit earth before the others, those already dead may not reincarnate immediately and may choose to wait until any remaining member still in the flesh crosses over before their next incarnation, if any. In some cases, they often tend to exit earth at the same time or within short time-frames of each other's exit. My mom and grandma may reincarnate again depending on their soul needs/records, which is usually only available to each soul upon crossing over. One thing I do know for sure, my mom and I are soulmates. Our connection goes way back before this lifetime.

After death, each soul undergoes a life review. This is referred to as 'judgment day' in Christendom. However, this isn't the judgmental 'did you believe in me/send you to heaven or hell' by some angry God sitting on some chair. It is a loving, non-judgmental review of the life just lived, usually by a group of highly evolved spirit guides/souls, to see if the soul achieved their set purposes for that life, if lessons were learned, what their setbacks were if they didn't etc. This review determines their next lifetime and the circumstances of the next lifetime that would help the soul in achieving any failed lessons. Every soul, upon incarnating on earth, had set goals/life lessons it had to achieve for that life. Some souls achieve all or more, some partially, some not at all. If a soul shows repeated patterns of learning little or nothing over several incarnations, certain 'tough' lifetimes may be recommended for that soul's benefits. For example, a soul who needs to learn compassion/charity may need a life of financial deficit during their earlier years. This life may be planned such that financial abundance may come later in life but the soul needs that earlier experience of financial deficit to develop compassion for the less privilege and learn to give (charity) with true loving intentions when financial abundance later comes their way in life. A lesson once learned is learned. It is carried in the sub conscious. Such a soul who learns the lessons of charity and compassion will continue to have these characteristics in future lifetimes.

On the other side, 75 years lived on earth seems only like a second the soul was gone and back. Linear time as we know it here, does not exist in the afterlife.

Please I want to be your friend and please call me...my number is 08053451903..or flash I will call back..
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by psychalade: 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

Contribute your thoughts and stop providing irrelevant links.

what do you think, what is in your brain concerning this matter?

I'm trying to wake you up with facts, by providing you links to verifiable information but you are acting as a well "trained" Christian usually does which is believing without verifying. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 3:22pm On May 11, 2020
psychalade:

I'm trying to wake you up with facts, by providing you links to verifiable information but you are acting as a well "trained" Christian usually does which is believing without verifying. cheesy

Eyahh, oya contribute your thoughts to the discussion
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by psychalade: 3:45pm On May 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

Eyahh, oya contribute your thoughts to the discussion
You are clearly incorrigible, you derive pleasure in your "belief" of winning arguments, rather than research that leads to progress, I do not indulge in such.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by IkalaiyeLOTO: 10:32pm On May 11, 2020
psychalade:
Watch the tube video below and also other videos by pastor Ray Hagins, that is displayed when you
click on the link, do your own research about it with open mind (not religious mind) it's about the people that wrote the Bible, with verifiable facts to support his claims. The Bible you want to die on top of was written by some people, to enslave the mind of people.
Religion came from the greek word "RELEGARY", meaning to hold back. Do your own research, do not accept the Bible as absolute truth, the human brain was not created as a decoration, its was given to us by our creator for a purpose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_VTeX9QvA

I have watched the video in the link you provided and I must confess it's quite revealing, I have downloaded it and I'm also listening to his other tapes. I will take to Dr ray advice and do some digging myself, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by butterfly777(m): 5:26am On May 12, 2020
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 12:38pm On May 12, 2020
Any personal experience is subjective, we may not be able to build a doctrine on personal experiences. The better option is for usto hold on to time tested truth, to adjust accordingly, and to take responsibility for our existence.

Ecclesiastes 3:16
And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Under the sun is the place of judgment
Under the sun is the place of righteousness, and the converse is true too, under the sun is the place of unrighteousness

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Upon the retrieval of the spirit from the body suit by God who gave it, the spirit returns to God. The spirit rests in God until it is called again into a new body suit. In this new suit, all the deeds and misdeeds of past life are downloaded so that this soul can pay penance in its newest incarnation

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

After judgment, you comeback to pay, under the sun
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by bigfrancis21: 1:24pm On May 12, 2020
sassysure:

What belief system do u practice?

I read one of your posts and it got me thinking.
My mum knew she was gonna die.
She was rushed to a hospital very far from my town and 2 days later she died.
Now, my question is how did she knew she is gonna die?

She sent for a friend to come to the hospital. Seems the friend knew how these things work.
My mum gave her an oral will for me specifically( my trado was like 3days ahead)and when she finished, this friend said my mum's face was very relaxed and plastered with smile. Then she closed her eyes. The friend is a nurse anyway and she said people who are good but leaving impromptu like that always know and they tend to finalise things before they die.
There are things only me and my mum knew this lady told me and what I should do in the future concerning them.

How does my mum knew she will die?
And the funny thing is that as soon as my people heard my mum asked that nurse to visit her in the hospital, they knew what's coming.

At your final moments, especially after a long protracted battle with illness, there's an inner knowing of sort of when one's time is up. It's hard to tell but somehow you'd know deep inside of you. My late mother was a businesswoman and a few weeks to her death, she suddenly started clearing up all business debts that she owed as she didn't want her creditors to come after her children for them. Every single one of them she cleared up. She died young at 47. Somehow she knew her time was coming up.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 12, 2020
bigfrancis21:

At your final moments, especially after a long protracted battle with illness, there's an inner knowing of sort of when one's time is up. It's hard to tell but somehow you'd know deep inside of you. My late mother was a businesswoman and a few weeks to her death, she suddenly started clearing up all business debts that she owed as she didn't want her creditors to come after her children for them. Every single one of them she cleared up. She died young at 47. Somehow she knew her time was coming up.
So young. Accept my sympathy.
She has been ill for long but got better as in really okay for her to singlehandedly plan my trado.
It's still had to believe she is gone after all these yrs as when we expected her to die, she didn't and anytime I remember her, that day is ruined for me.
Its well.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by Anas09: 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
No, we simply come to your house.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 11:38pm On May 25, 2020
Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

All the nations that forget God have been turned to hell. We remember nations in history such as Babylon, the ancient Israelites, ancient Egypt etc, they were all punished by God who sent them all into captivity because of their sins. Till date, these nations are still in bondage awaiting redemption.

For modern day nations who have forgotten God and have turned themselves into bastions and strongholds of evil and wickedness, the judgment of God is already decreed upon you. As those ancient nations did not escape, you also shall not escape. You shall be turned into the lake of fire

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 2:55am On May 27, 2020
Lamentations 3:38-39
38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?
39 Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

This passage is asking why a living man should complain about the punishment for his sins
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 9:11am On May 29, 2020
Accept responsibility for your life and existence. Stop building up negative karmic loads.

Spread goodness and be righteous in all your dealings, this is the only way you can escape hell.

Hell is for people who do evil, and are unrighteous in their ways.

Their punishment is right here on this earth, not in some place in the skies
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
Anas09:
No, we simply come to your house.

No you go to hell.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by Anas09: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

No you go to hell.
Only satan deceive people to think there's no hellfire. Die and see.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Anas09:

Only satan deceive people to think there's no hellfire. Die and see.

You do not need to die before you go to hell. You, Anas09, are already in hell.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by Anas09: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

You do not need to die before you go to hell. You, Anas09, are already in hell.
According to the Lord Jesus (The Bible) or you?
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Anas09:

According to the Lord Jesus (The Bible) or you?

According to ME.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
MrPresident1:
If Jesus does not come before summer, we will have corona virus 2.0

Badder than 1.0

Watch and pray

Watch this weekend and Sabbath very closely
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
MrPresident1:
There is a thing called reincarnation you will see in the Bible if you are willing

The baby is not a baby in the spiritual sense of the word.

A baby is the reincarnation of a previously existing soul.

People do not go to hell when they die, infact, all souls that are disembodied go to heaven, then when they are re*embodied in a new body suit via reincarnation, they are made to repay their karmic debts in the afflictions they face in their newest incarnation

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Hell is right here on this earth.

to be called a 'black' person is to be called a dweller of hell

Blackman = Hell dweller
Black woman = Hell dweller
Black people = Hell dwellers

Deuteronomy 28:13
And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2020
Daniel 4:34
And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 111:2
The works of the LORD [are] great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
MrPresident1:
They go to rest.

Hebrews 9:27-28 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Ecclesiastes 3:16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Every condition on this earth is judgment, however pleasant or unpleasant. Do not blame God for your predicament, you are paying your 'karmic' debt, you cannot be evil and go scotfree, you must pay, if you don’t pay in this life you will pay when you come back/reincarnate.

So many people blaming God for their 'karmic' debts. Do good and accumulate good karma, for your own good. If you do evil, you cannot escape the repercussions, you must pay!

Under the sun is the place of judgment, not some mythical place up there in the skies

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

When anyone dies, they go to rest, they do not go to heaven or hell
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HEAVEN ON EARTH: 2015. . Prophetic Theme For Living Faith Church / Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.