Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Convert Airtime To Money Directly To Your Bank Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Convert Airtime To Money Directly To Your Bank Account (888 Views)

I Forgot My Bank Account Number, What Do I Do ?? / How To Convert Airtime To Data On Airtel / All Banks And USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Airtime To Money Directly To Your Bank Account by skygreen: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
In case you mistakenly recharged N20,000 instead of N2000; it is advisable you convert it back to cash.
Or perhaps you have fallen victim already and you are looking for ways to convert your airtime to cash but don’t really know how to do it. Relax, I’m going to show you some proven steps on how to go about it....

Read more from https://nct.com.ng/posts/64052/how-to-convert-airtime-to-cash-directly-to-your-bank-account
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Money Directly To Your Bank Account by skygreen: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
skygreen:
In case you mistakenly recharged N20,000 instead of N2000; it is advisable you convert it back to cash.
Or perhaps you have fallen victim already and you are looking for ways to convert your airtime to cash but don’t really know how to do it. Relax, I’m going to show you some proven steps on how to go about it....

Read more from https://nct.com.ng/posts/64052/how-to-convert-airtime-to-cash-directly-to-your-bank-account
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Money Directly To Your Bank Account by skygreen: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2020
yes
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Money Directly To Your Bank Account by JohnCruise(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
If boys catch you ehn, you go cry
Dey post useless link up an down
Una no get shame

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop. Budget N50K / HP Elitebook Core I5, 8gb Ram, 1tb Hdd, 2gb Amd Gpu SOLD SOLD SOLD / Uk Used Toshiba Tecra A40 Intel Core I5 6th Gen SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.