Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat (9110 Views)

No More 'Twitter For Iphone' & 'Twitter For Android' / It's Official: Elon Musk Is Buying Twitter For $54.20/Share & Taking It Private / Man Trolled On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by Azjudoski: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
https://lpvforum.com/confidant/azjudoski

Partner with LPVforum a Nigeria forum website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on Facebook or watch videos, view a page on the website, create post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of 1500nairan and stand the chance to earn over 20k everyday depending on ur efforts. Ask me how," Interested people should message me on,
https:///COHwImidRCZ7CA5RWkkz1S[color=#000099][/color]
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by TGMISKY(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
...and see how they were abusing Abba Kyari few hours ago.
As my friend would say, "ndi ukachukwu, na the same people". Bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maybe them no show am way na why
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by Belugaice1: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is Nigeria everybody na criminal

Even him wey report fit pick your phone hide am hypocrisy missed with wicked mind angry
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
They should hack my MTN app too

grin grin grin
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by 9jaunite: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
ManuelMount:

Please could you share a little

It has been bloked and wiped follow @tweakhub telegram channel
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by Omotally(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Do you have a smartphone�? Are you a student �‍�, a Driver , a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast *10k weekly* without much stress? All you need is a smartphone �with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend *10mins* daily online and you can be making at least *10k weekly�* from your smartphone �

Its no scam⚠️
Ask me *How?*��
https:///2348163898236
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by Vulcanheph(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kriss216:
Any move to defraud these telecommunication companies is a welcome development.
I Agree with you 100%
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by edoairways: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
blackboy:
Chai!! Someone said we get the leaders we deserve.
Imagine ppl openly attacking the chap.
That is the thought of average Nigerian youth yet they blame politicians for looting

1 Like

Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by edoairways: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Well-done Anthony
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by 9jaunite: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
edoairways:

That is the thought of average Nigerian youth yet they blame politicians for looting
[/s]

it was a glitch
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by sofiscatedmoron: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ruahes to download it before its blocked«
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by 9jaunite: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vulcanheph:

I Agree with you 100%
i got the info from a telegram group @tweakhub
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by edoairways: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
9jaunite:
[s][/s]

it was a glitch
That is the truth
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by 9jaunite: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
edoairways:

That is the truth
no one hacked them i just follow the step from @tweakhub telegram group

MTN has suffer such before

1 Like

Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by edoairways: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
9jaunite:
no one hacked them i just follow the step from @tweakhub telegram group

MTN has suffer such before
Since airtel aren't aware then it is obvious some persons were dubious. It was good Anthony reported this
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by ashawopikin(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
already blocked
and when I heard it i thought it was scam o

5 Likes

Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by 9jaunite: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
edoairways:

Since airtel aren't aware then it is obvious some persons were dubious. It was good Anthony reported this
OK
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by edoairways: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
9jaunite:
there problem they have been stealing from us too
That doesn't justify fraudulent act. The energy most youths use in bashing pastors should channelled to them likewise
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by 9jaunite: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
edoairways:

That doesn't justify fraudulent act. The energy most youths use in bashing pastors should channelled to them likewise
there data there problem ,
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by RubiesBanking: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
9jaunite:
there problem they have been stealing from us too

So in return your saying because politicians steal from us, when we replace them we also in return steal just because they did it.
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by 9jaunite: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
ashawopikin:
and when I heard it i thought it was scam o
Check this telegram group @tweakhub it was posted there grin it is a coded group though
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by Greatzeus(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2020
The guy who reported the cheat did the right thing. But in Nigeria right is wrong and wrong is right.
Imagine the same useless I diots who criticize politicians and call them thieves abusing the guy for reporting the cheat. Nigeria is finished. If the youths are the future we are finished.
Airtel is not a government agency, Airtel would have lost millions as a result of that cheat. If your father owns Airtel won't you report the cheat?
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by toscotech(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
I sell data at cheaper rate
1GB = 450
2GB= 850
5GB=2,100
MTN users
Contact me 08032202326, 08050318302(WhatsApp)
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by 9jaunite: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
RubiesBanking:

So in return your saying because politicians steal from us, when we replace them we also in return steal just because they did it.
undecided abeg oo no be me take there data
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by Stellaosar25: 4:09pm On May 20, 2020
Dear Adesewa or what's your name?
Please next time you want to copy my works, do well to reference me.

You lazy, dumb nitwit! You couldn't even sit your lazy ass down and compose your own article, using my story as a reference. Rather, you copied everything from the title, to the body of the article all the way to the media content.

Still, because you're so dumb and lack creativity, you uploaded the media content in the exact order I uploaded mine.

I don't want to ever find my article bearing your name again. I'm watching you!
Re: MAN TROLLED ON Twitter For Reporting Airtel Data And Airtime Cheat by PumpumPrince: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Hisduchess:

Exactly my thought my dear.an average Nigerian is a criminal as in onye ohi,as in oloribruku. Tufiakwa

have u change yor color to lightskin now? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Free Data (unlimited Data) In Your Smartphones / Subsea Cable: Services Successfully Restored – MTN / Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.