Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

#coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public (630 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by thisweekng: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Photos Of Two Women Seen Washing Face Mask, It Was Gathered That These Face Masks, Have Been Used And Thrown Away And These Women, Picked Them And Wash Them, With The Intent To Resell Them Back To The Public.

The Public Is Advised To Be Careful With The Face Mask They Buy.

The Photo Was Posted On Twitter By Eniola Opeyemi. She Said[b],”PHOTOS: People Picking Up Used Nose-Masks And Washing Them To Re-Sell To Unsuspecting Public For Use Is The Height Of Tragedy.”[/b]

From The Comment, Seen Under The Post, Here Are Some Of The Reactions From Nigerians

Tolu Emiola Said,

“@NCDCgov Look Into This. These People Are Not Wicked, They Are Just Ignorant. I Think NCDC Must Intensify Their Efforts In Sensitising People In The Grassroots About Coronavirus“.

Iam_obago Siad,
“This Is Pure Wickedness Nah, Some People Really Deserve Hell For This Life Oo“
Okafor Paschal Said,
“@NCDCgov Needs To Issue Guidelines On Disposal Of Nose Masks To Prevent People Washing And Selling Then For Reuse.”
Fash Said,
Does Not Look Like Lagos. However, Can The Poster Kindly Provide Location To Aid @NCDCgov
Investigate.

https://thisweekng.com/2020/04/19/coronavirus-photos-of-women-washing-used-face-mask-to-resell-to-the-public/

Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by EzzyCarter: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
sad
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by Keziehenry(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Instead of reporting the person to the appropriate authority
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2020
I knew this would happen.

They wash take away plastic plates and spoon to be re-used in restaurants. Na then i give up.
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by Kriss216: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Cos of HIV and other STIs, Condoms are shared free in most hospitals, even in NYsc camps.
Government should also make this face mask free and available for everyone.
The funds donated so far is enough to make this mask free and available to everyone.
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by faithugo64(f): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
shocked Dear lord!
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by daddytime(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Lol

COVID-19 recyclers.

Una welldone.
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by akinmusi(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Nothing we never see with our coro coro eyes. cool
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by saintvc(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2020
when poverty strikes
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by papabiz(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria my county o
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by savagemani(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2020
pure wickedness undecidedpure wickedness
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by Monday60655(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Look at them, they didn't even wear hand grove or any protective equipment. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by paulpery: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
What goes around comes around_they will reap what they sow . They might even contract the virus while washing the face mask of an infected person.
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by Godfullsam(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
There is a particular region that love to make money out of any thing...

This habit of trying make money out of any thing is peculiar to a particular set of peopel...

On a serious note, this is bad and wicked.

If you love yourself, ask a good tailor to sew a good and washable nose mask for you.

I have two nose masks that my lady made for me.
Re: #coronavirus: Photos Of Women, Washing Used Face Mask, To Resell To The Public by BerlinGado(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
You will reap what you sow
I just pity the innocents that this shit will hurt

(1) (Reply)

25-year-old Man Dies Of COVID-19 In Lagos / Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure / Natural Ways To Increase Sparm Count And Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.