Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God (37770 Views)

Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Iamikeokwu(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dis prophet no go kill person
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Martinola(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
davit:
Another sakamanje! grin
No mind am Awon eyan tulamania

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by sylve11: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Surprisingly, no nairalander is supporting the prophet's prophecy. grin grin cool
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Bahamas95(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mtcwwww

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by EzeNdiAra: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
AJOBI77:
Dem don dey show.... It's alright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Kaa4(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
oluwatunde1984:
Hun

Simple question. Why is it that non of our religious leaders foresaw this mighty occurrence?

And we even have some mighty prophet in this particular country Nigeria

Assuming the world knew this was coming we could have all prepared very well for it
Preparation for working from home would have been done

Individuals would have safed alot of money

Schools would have been proactive i trust private schools.

Bigger question.... Could it be God intentionally hid it from the anointed men of God just to prove something to us?

But come to think of it after the appearance of covid 19 so many men and women of God are not coming to say one thing or the other. So many individuals are now coming to say what God has shown them bla bla bla bla. Why didn't this people come out before.

You are the only one making sense out most people here. And you understand God a bit like most Christians would. If God the Omniscience didn't want to show anyone nobody would know.
Now a prophet quoted what he said , some loons are saying he should have mentioned the date and the person. How many of those people read the story of Hezekiah (Isaiah 38). Very ignorant people dabbling into issues they have little or no knowledge about.
Just face your business and do good, because the evil (and the goo) that men do live after them.

I have missed Lagos traffic sha
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
I saw the "vision" that day when I was drunk too.

I tried to pray to the bottle of lager to avert it... but the bottle broke before I could finish my prayer.

sad

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by profolaafe(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shut up Sir

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Kaa4(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
oluwatunde1984:
Hun

Simple question. Why is it that non of our religious leaders foresaw this mighty occurrence?

Assuming the world knew this was coming we could have all prepared very well for it

Individuals would have saved alot of money

Bigger question.... Could it be God intentionally hid it from the anointed men of God just to prove something to us?

But come to think of it after the appearance of covid 19 so many men and women of God are not coming to say one thing or the other. So many individuals are now coming to say what God has shown them bla bla bla bla. Why didn't this people come out before.

You are the only one making sense out most people here. And you understand God a bit like most Christians would. If God the Omniscience didn't want to show anyone nobody would know.
Now a prophet quoted what he said , some loons are saying he should have mentioned the date and the person. How many of those people read the story of Hezekiah (Isaiah 38). Very ignorant people dabbling into issues they have little or no knowledge about.
Just face your business and do good, because the evil (and the goo) that men do live after them.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Dollabiz: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fake prophets taking advantage of convid
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by idonhammer: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fraudster
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by shaw2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
I pity Nigerians who fall for these scammers.
Sometimes bad things happens for a reason.
This COVID-19 really exposed their fucking asses.
Miracle doers, miraculous healing, all of a sudden all of them are hiding in the mansions they built using the money they extorted from yeye and blind members.

Wait after this pandemic you won't be surprised to see another stupid and foolish members eating grasses, drinking detergent, allowing these scammers to touch them inappropriate in the name of healing.

They should all be ashamed of themselves, 21th century scammers.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by xynerise: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mtchew!!
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by infogeneral: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
It was only death he saw, he did not see coronavirus. We don hear o
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by agabonus: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
The world today lacks true prophets God due to love of money,flesh and pride if not,the word of God in Amos 3 vs 7 would have been fulfiled over COVID-19.Again,many victims of this pandemic are currently in many isolation centres now but those pastors and prophets can not go for their healing.I Respect the scientists more prophets of now a days.my opinion
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by DanArewaa: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Can you please shut up prophet of doom.

But you didn't see Covid-19 virus coming.
[/s]
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by emperorlaqrin: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Though I don't like commenting on this kind of stuffs nor talk about religion but I must state for clarity that Abba kyari is not a politician
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by SamOyovwi: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
You're talking bullshit. He saw it. Go to his page where he mentioned COVID
adecz:
grin grin

What most of our so-called men
of God are doing is prediction, not
prophesy.

The fact that none of them categorically
saw this earthshaking COVID-19 disease,
means they are generally charlatans in
prophets robes.

They will be telling us that they gist
with God daily, the way married men
gist with their side chicks.

Me, I can predict that one or two Senators
will pass on within the next one year. Also
many people will be killed by bandits
in northern Nigeria.

We will also experience extreme famine
& hunger this year...

sad sad
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by MARKone(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Belugaice1:
grin I bet my left yanch say this pastor na fake

Na so one go soon come out when Corona virus crisis is over and tell his people not me(That he saw the end of it)

Very fake man, you need to see the video where he "healed" an obese woman, nothing different from him and Odumeje.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Seawhy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Man of God, what we need now is the cure to covid 19 pandemic. Abba kyari has gone. Now we need to match foward and prophecy on the current pandemic.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Story story story
Well packaged guesstimates tagged prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by agabonus: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
oluwatunde1984:
Hun

Individuals would have saved alot of money

Good question bro.they were distracted by money,flesh and pride if not see Amos 3 vs 7 .
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
I saw it too but I didn't want to say it.
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by BananaPeel(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Prophecies are meant for exhortation, edification and comforting of the saints. 1Cor14:3
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
back2sender:
Useless and FAKE PASTOR JEREMIAH.
GOD DAMAGE YOUR MOUTH.
LIES, LIES LIES.
GO AND ANSWER THE ISSUE OF CHILD DISAPPEARANCE HANGING ON YOUR NECK.
CHRISTIANS WILL SEE THIS TYPE OF CHARLANTANS DESTROYING CHRISTIANITY WITH FALSEHOOD AND THEY WILL BE KEEPING QUIET
which child disappeared? Please tell me the story boss
Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
xreal:
It seems we only know Lai Mohammed, where as there are other big liars players in the league.

Kontinu!
We all saw it bros, abi u sef no see am too?

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by EmekaBlue(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
just negodu

i think if he is smart he should kip quiet

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by Mccullum: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Harllaby:
TB Joshua needs to see this right now

You are the baddest with this picture..... grin cheesy you've thinks on behalf of him.

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God by kenodrill: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol....yahoo yahoo pastor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 / PICTURES: VODUN RELIGON - Benin & Togo {west Africa} / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.