Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

People Are Always Trying To Pit Me & Tiwa Savage Against Each Other – Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Are Always Trying To Pit Me & Tiwa Savage Against Each Other – Yemi Alade (375 Views)

'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage / Reasons Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage Voice It Out / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Are Always Trying To Pit Me & Tiwa Savage Against Each Other – Yemi Alade by Xquisite360: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
In an Instagram live session Yemi Alade featured, the lovely polyglot singer is heard saying “there’s so much to look up to in Tiwa Savage” and the feeling is mutual but the only problem is the people always trying to pit them against themselves.

In December of 2019, music lovers witnessed the memorable moment sensational Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage brought out yet another sensational music artiste, Yemi Alade to perform at her concert

Before that time, there was speculated to be an underlying beef between the two artistes and this was fueled by their respective fans who were quick to debate on who’s better between the both of them.

Tiwa Savage’s gesture of bringing Yemi Alade up her stage during her concert and sharing a hug while at it, was geared at making people realize that they both possess mutual respect for each other and as such, shouldn’t be pitched against each other.

Read full story;
https://xquisite360.com/2020/04/people-are-always-trying-to-pit-me-tiwa-savage-against-each-other-yemi-alade.html

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Young Native Doctor Blows Hot As He's Arrested For Not Wearing Facemask / Bbnaija Mike And Wife, Perry, Reveal Gender Of Their Expectant Child (video) / Why I Can't Date Broke Guy -moesha Boduong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.