Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 (61010 Views)

Preview Of The Soon To Be Launched New Apple Iphones / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Damritoh(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
stay there, these crappy chinko cares less about your safety but when u critisize them they interpret it as something else. For more than a decade now apple has kept a little silent button at the left side and i am supprised ppl saying apple is overhyped haven't said anything about that little button. Now that button alone can actually save ur ass from kidnappers or even help u when in danger. How long can a phone be to anounce you to the world lmao

It's no big deal
Xiaomi has that same feature too

It's not a rare thing
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by SKYloafFISH(f): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Galaxydon1:
I'm tired of my note 5
Please can I have it in good faith.
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Jimbadly:

You don go heaven before?
Lol, no Sir. It's in the Bible
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by PAQ(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Sancs:

No it doesn't that's why is called the silent button. But if am wrong I will like to know too

With root privileges i believe the button can be remapped just like Samsungs bixby button.
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by dasphinx1(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Buzx:

Does the silent button perform any other special function?

Nope, except what it is made for; silence.
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by pacespot(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Why are all these new phones coming with multiple cameras in the back, I don't fancy these cameras at all, one is okay for me and the other one in the front?
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Itzhandy: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Legendguru: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
really
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Jimbadly: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Lol, no Sir. It's in the Bible

But that's not enough reason not to check my signature grin, lol

Checked it, and I have to say you got a great biz going on there. I'll definitely patronize you.

Do you by any chance have Elizabeth Arden's 25 Avenue?
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Ekg911(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
talktalk4u:
Hi Nairalanders

I found this images and decided to share with you .

Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,700 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by talktalk4u: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
pacespot:
Why are all these new phones coming with multiple cameras in the back, I don't fancy these cameras at all, one is okay for me and the other one in the front?
it's the new tech fashion
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by RGBshield: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Satan66:
Helio p22
it's not HP22. Say what you know
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by RGBshield: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I rather stick to my Samsung S10 Biko... Another scrab from infinix undecided Helio p22 as usual
but nobody forced you to buy now .. haba. You get Samsung keep am for your pocket and the device self no be HP 22 it's G70 Mr Samsung
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Drizzy5001(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
RGBshield:
but nobody forced you to buy now .. haba. You get Samsung keep am for your pocket and the device self no be HP 22 it's G70 Mr Samsung
why are u pained? undecided
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by RGBshield: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Drizzy5001:
why are u pained? undecided
I'm pained because you were sent to school and till date nothing changed
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Worlddeba(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Enjoying my Note 6 for now...
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Jimbadly: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yes, it's available - 5th avenue

Thanks Boss for thanking time out to look up my thread

You're welcome. I'll get in touch with you on WhatsApp after the lockdown.
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
luxs:
Vanity
Lol
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by RGBshield: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Worlddeba:
Enjoying my Note 6 for now...
nice one
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
PAQ:

With root privileges i believe the button can be remapped just like Samsungs bixby button.

Yeah but rooting Samsung is very stressful and risky
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Nobility25(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
what the price.
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by jeriwap(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Brother, don't say that, even God has many mansions in His house and the streets of Heaven covered in Gold...you wouldn't want to get there and tell him using gold on the streets is vanity

Lmfaoo!!! grin
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Drizzy5001(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
RGBshield:
I'm pained because you were sent to school and till date nothing changed
you are just a frustrated, and hopeless old fool, jobless, attention seeker, reply me again , and I will trace you down to your father's old shaky hut, drag you by your dirty brown singlet and whoop your ass angry... I no blame u na becoz u manage by infinix Hot 2 and ur 100 naira data.. undecided
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please don't buy anything transision until you get a different message from me. I know this is strange, and feels unnecessary.
Who is me that you should listen to?
Well, I am amongst the millions of Nigerians who are fed up of transision's day light robbery and ill treatment of innocent Nigerians. And we have decided to do something about it, by calling tecno to give account of their ill strategy against Nigerians.
We are the standard Organisation of nairaland.
I am still on Tecno's case concerning the wrapped lie stuffed in the camon 15 series.
You should check the pinned tweet on this twitter.com/zesushv profile to know more.
I promise to get into the deep things and lie roped in this infinix note 7 series. But one failure and deceit at a time.
Tecno camon 15 series first.
Please don't buy this infinix note 7 phone or advise anyone to buy, not even your enemies.
Please be safe, be wise.

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
post=88638745:
Lovely phone.

But still on still : SAMSUNG remains the KING OF PHONES!

You got yourself one of the best phone in the world right now.
Top 10!
Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] are rocking the Samsung Galaxy s20 presently.
As cool or more cool than the latest iPhone!

True that!

Rocking my A50 since July last year

When I saw Tecno announce 5hat their Camon 15 with 95k price laugh no gree me.

That amount can get you a Samsung that's 2 times better in every aspect.

My advice guys,just save money and buy an average Samsung like mine and you'll never touch infinix and Tecno again

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
visatex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy obviously you are stuck on this one. Pls try other things. It helps to have a big heart when it comes to phones. I used to be in that category till I moved around a little. It's refreshing. wink

Another alternative is Huawei....that new P40 na die but Trump just dey whine dem

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Outside samsung s series,huawei,iphone x,xs max,11 pro. The rest na nonsense

Baba try this new Samsung A series...I mean from A50-A90 5G

You go confam
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

I'ma Sammy fan but ain't the best.
When you talk about processors, Samsung Snapdragon Lagged behind Apple"s Bionic machines.
In Camera aspect too, there are heavyweight out there. eg Oppo, Redmi, OnePlus, iPhone etc
Samsung shot emself in the foot with space zoom 108mp camera on S20 ultra.
That camera is just a gimmick.

The only phone with a better camera than the S20 ultra is the Huawei P40.

People just dey sleep on Huawei...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Nigerian Customs Charge This High For Ordinary Smartphone Sent From US? / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It / How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.