Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities (22913 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Princeton92(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2020
God's love is supreme in all
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by monimekaz(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:
Glory be unto the Lord who sustains us.

If God could make 1 man conquer an army of 150 singlehandedly (Elijah), then who can battle the true children of God?

If a mortal could split a mighty ocean into 2 to create a dry passage for himself and his people(moses), then what obstacles can hinder our mighty destinies?

If an Earthquake could occur just to save the servants of God(paul and Silas), what bondages can keep us down?

If a man who died and even buried could be brought back to life(Lazarus), then can death separate us from Christ's love? Ha!

If water could be turned to wine due to lack, then what necessity cant our father provide us? Chai!
Can God ever go back on his word or change? God forbid!

I recall when I swore to start robbing so I could feed. When the day drew close, I couldn't subdue my conscience to commit such atrocity. I remember kneeling down and begging God to just forgive me for neglecting him. Few days later, God came to me in the form of a family member who just took me to his home and fed me for no just reason!

His grace is ever abounding unto us, we just need to work in his ways and with full faith on him.

Why should you bother about what to eat tomorrow or what to wear on Sunday? He is our only trusted provider!

We give you thanks lord for being who you are unto us.praise the lord! Ha- Ha- HALLELUJAH

Bible references:2nd Kings 1 v 9-15
Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless

You're a bad fiction writer. I mean a very bad one. How did this make front page?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by inedujac: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2020
God is always faithful.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by OtemAtum: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
H
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by ovieigho(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2020
virginboy1:
God of impossibilities, Should help us get rid of Corona Virus... cry

It is no longer funny, Children and innocent people are dying

Who are you to question God almighty??

He said I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on....

Romans 9:20 : But indeed o man , who are you to reply God ? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it ,"why have you made me like this"?

Corona virus or no corona virus
Death or life he is still God
He is the almighty...

Ti aiye ban je aiye olorun ni oba! Bi aiye o ba je aiye mo ..olorun ni oba...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by landmark86: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2020
OGand99others:
Brethren Pls help a brother in need no amount is too small, 1k can go a long way

Zenith bank

Check ur acct I just drop sumtin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2020
God of Now Now!
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by OYENIYIJK: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Glory be God. Happy Sunday
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by ardrockltd(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2020
hallelujah
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2020
where are the atheist in the house........oya come and deny him again
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Taye4j: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2020
lincsnuel:
Baba, it was your conscience at work and not because of any God.

You have a good heart, or may be you felt it wasn't worth it. Or maybe you've not seen a good opportunity to steal big money. You won't realize how easily humans drop their principles when given a lucrative option. Every human has a price.

Maybe you should read about Saul (later Paul in the Bible). There are some things your determination and will power cannot do when it comes to sin.

You'll need the power of God to back up such determination. Do you think many people robbing or kidnapping wants that kind of life?

Some of them are tired of such lifestyle but they do not have the power to stop such acts because their is no supernatural power to bring their sinful nature under control.

That is why Paul himself cried out : who will save me from this deadly flesh..........He always want to do good, but everytime he tries, he finds himself doing exactly the opposite.

You think the devil wants to loose his assets? It will take a bigger force to do that and that is Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Beverlyjean(f): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:
The sons of disobedience who are controlled by the powers of the air will come to this thread to cause chaos proving their loyalty to their master.

The faithful saints must not be perturbed by such individuals, the time is short, victorious saints of all the ages are already taking their positions of authority in the glorious Kingdom that is to come.

Will you endure till the end?

Will you also be revealed in the glory of the Father?

What did u expect?? Everyone is keeping quiet...if it's a Muslim thread , they will ask u u accept Islam first b4 posting ... But same is not done with a Christian post on a Sunday
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by tunatrezy(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Alhamdullilaih
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by OGand99others: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
thanks and God bless you
landmark86:

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by FX(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Most of the people shouting praises here are so wicked and even worse than devil. Give then opportunity to chop n clean mouth and see the level of atrocity they will commit. Is it not Nigeria, where everyone is a criminal and corrupt. No come here dey form holier than thou. We're all corrupt. We only need the right opportunity to show our skills.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Prikingp: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
landmark86:

Please brother assist me with something too.things are tough pls. 2210876628. Zenith Bank
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by hardeycute(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2020
lincsnuel:
Every human has a price.
So I'm not the only one who holds this maxim
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by proff010: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2020
He is my sufficiency. Throughout this lockdown have not been working and no source of income for me and my family, but surprisingly God has been my provider all through. God has been feeding us. Thank you Jesus.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by EdiskyHarry: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
May the name of the Lord be highly exalted
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Jeromejnr(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:

What did u expect?? Everyone is keeping quiet...if it's a Muslim thread , they will ask u u accept Islam first b4 posting ... But same is not done with a Christian post on a Sunday

We should not be surprised, afterall the Devil is the god of this present world system.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Biggest80: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:
Glory be unto the Lord who sustains us.

If God could make 1 man conquer an army of 150 singlehandedly (Elijah), then who can battle the true children of God?

If a mortal could split a mighty ocean into 2 to create a dry passage for himself and his people(moses), then what obstacles can hinder our mighty destinies?

If an Earthquake could occur just to save the servants of God(paul and Silas), what bondages can keep us down?

If a man who died and even buried could be brought back to life(Lazarus), then can death separate us from Christ's love? Ha!

If water could be turned to wine due to lack, then what necessity cant our father provide us? Chai!
Can God ever go back on his word or change? God forbid!

I recall when I swore to start robbing so I could feed. When the day drew close, I couldn't subdue my conscience to commit such atrocity. I remember kneeling down and begging God to just forgive me for neglecting him. Few days later, God came to me in the form of a family member who just took me to his home and fed me for no just reason!

His grace is ever abounding unto us, we just need to work in his ways and with full faith on him.

Why should you bother about what to eat tomorrow or what to wear on Sunday? He is our only trusted provider!

We give you thanks lord for being who you are unto us.praise the lord! Ha- Ha- HALLELUJAH

Bible references:2nd Kings 1 v 9-15
Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless

God is indeed a father.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Be anxious for nothing but with prayer and supplication in Thanksgiving make your request known to God and the peace that transcends human understanding shall fill your hearts.

Thank you God Almighty for your divine provision and sustainance.
My God in you I trust all the day long.
You're my everything.

Praise the God of Elijah. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Charmingrascal(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Just yesterday morning I was complaining that I wasn't having a dime with me and no food at home, somebody mocked me here sef. I prayed to God to provide for me because I don't want to go lo and behold about 3 hours later through the grace of God who answers prayer he provided money through someone and I got food stuff not less than 6K. Now I have food and a little money with me.

God is merciful and he answers prayer when you call on him.

I don't go to Church infact I am not a born again, but am giving my testimony here to motivate someone else not to give up on God, his grace is sufficient it's not about the Church you attend or Pastor you believe in. Pray for mercy and grace he will answer your prayers.
He who provided food for me and I am still left with 2000 can do more than that for you. Just trust in him.

Thank you Lord

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Collinsanele: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2020
lincsnuel:
Baba, it was your conscience at work and not because of any God.

You have a good heart, or may be you felt it wasn't worth it. Or maybe you've not seen a good opportunity to steal big money. You won't realize how easily humans drop their principles when given a lucrative option. Every human has a price.

Speak for yourself man.
He has told you his own, don't impose your opinion on him or others.

If you believe in God, fine and good for you, and if you don't, fine and good for you too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2020
The asylum.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by OdefaGirl(f): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2020
In a Muslim thread, one will be forced to swear.... and declare whatever...... but in Christian threads, it is open to all, both Dick and Tom.....
What's the rationale behind this....??
Does it mean that the moderators are Muslims and encourages religious wars against Christians?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Humanoid01(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Just yesterday morning I was complaining that I wasn't having a dime with me and no food at home, somebody mocked me here sef. I prayed to God to provide for me because I don't want to go lo and behold about 3 hours later through the grace of God who answers prayer he provided money through someone and I got food stuff not less than 6K. Now I have food and a little money with me.

God is merciful and he answers prayer when you call on him.

I don't go to Church infact I am not a born again, but am giving my testimony here to motivate someone else not to give up on God, his grace is sufficient it's not about the Church you attend or Pastor you believe in. Pray for mercy and grace he will answer your prayers.
He who provided food for me and I am still left with 2000 can do more than that for you. Just trust in him.

Thank you Lord
Wow! This is touching. I'm happy for you bro. I have a question however; since you are not born again, as you claimed, why do you think He still made that provision for you?
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Charmingrascal(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

Wow! This is touching. I'm happy for you bro. I have a question however; since you are not born again, as you claimed, why do you think He still made that provision for you?

Do you know what grace is?
Check it and read about it deeply
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Plus10(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Konji3368:
Is a lie grin grin grin
Young man fear God!
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Humanoid01(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Do you know what grace is? Check it and read about it deeply
Why do you think He gave you that grace?
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Seebrian(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2020
He his God Almighty and there is nothing too difficult that he cannot handle. His name be praised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus / The Seventh Day Adventist Church: What Do You Know About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.