Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Gems From "The Live Report" By Aq And MI Abaga - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gems From "The Live Report" By Aq And MI Abaga (305 Views)

Among These Afrobeats Gems, Who Dropped The Song Of The Year? / MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / [album] Loose Kaynon & AQ - Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gems From "The Live Report" By Aq And MI Abaga by spirul77: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
As they say, be careful what you wish for, you just might have it, this was how unarguably one of the best body of work of an Hip Hop project in nigeria was born, "the live report" a five day journal, is a joint Hip Hop project by Africa's Hip Hop huncho MI abaga and Hip Hop rave of the moment, aq.
The six track ep was fully produced by beatbybbj in two days while the voicing was done by q and m in 3 days, this project touches on our everyday life, the corona virus, religion, death, it's an all encompassing body of work, it dropped just few days nasty c named MI abaga as the best rapper in Africa and also getting a mention from South Africa Hip Hop legend, stogie t, after decimating drake's pound cake in just 50 seconds, MI abaga has never released an average album with the critically acclaimed Judah ep still doing numbers and aq still swimming in the euphoria of the numbers and accolades his "God's engineering" album is till getting, one would hardly expect them to put out the quality they did in "the live report" not here to go into the ep in details but to share some quotables and gems from the ep and you can also drop your best lines from the album too, here we go....

It’s not favor over labour it’s favor for those who labour - @MI_Abaga.

I wanna make it to heaven He said He paid the price buh if it’s hell I promise I’ll go there in a Mercedes ride @ aq

Imagine, No time has it ever been told, Like God would end the world through people catching cold @mi abaga

it not airborne but it travels through planes. @aq

You Niggas passionate about likes, drug use & sex, y'all need a cashable vice @mi abaga

She who asserts must bring the evidence Tell your friends that intelligence isn't married to Elegance It's not what they tell you, it's what they can prove @mi abaga

"You say you put your SOUL in the SAND, but technically, Even a HOLE in the GROUND could be called a design, TOILET, see what I'm saying? Some SHIT just different if you eyeball it"@mi abaga

"See, for free I could show you a higher calling, How to get that bounce when you move, like hydraulics, SEE THE PSYCHOLOGY OF A WINNER IS DIABOLIC" @mi abaga

"I've schooled at least 10 rappers in each of the 36 states. That's like 360 degrees right? I made a circle of rappers who came and went through the hurdles pursuing virtue."@ MI abaga

If I gave you the shoes I’m wearing, you’d beg me to shed the load! Like Phcn and the DisCos! So, Fvck a list, everybody that’s on the list knows@mi abaga

"Funny how these rappers wanna clash on IG Live, the problem is you don't get money on IG Live..."@aq

So if you Bleep with me now - not to reproduce ,Then say it loud, speak your truth Don't be on the fence when it comes to me, nigga pick and choose.@mi abaga

"See the score? I just mean so much more like an away-goal, I EARNED MY SPOT PROTECTING YOU NIGGAS, I'M AMOTEKUN" -@ MI Abaga!

It’s better if it’s federal! Cos I can never let you affect my mind state! @mi abaga

Just like day and night, we're different, Tiger Woods, chasing different hoes @mi abaga

Corporations are stacking billions with these apps
So they created a virus that will keep you at home
You don’t have nothing else to do but to play with your phone
They want you to get used to that way of life, keep you online
@– A-Q

Yo, all I see these days is mental genocide
As a skeptic, I identify, we tryna simplify
See the scientific method cannot tell a lie
So the data is the thing upon which most I must rely
– @M.I abaga

“We are a generation of killers from the bloodline of Cain” @aq

They use their apps to track you and as your time goes TIK TOK, they cashing out too @aq

Here's something to get your mind right, more than half of your man of God ain't Christ-like @aq

Religion is the opium of the masses, you want to know God is good? Here's what you do, pay your taxes, send your children to classes, irrespective of the gender, the poor people you see begging, their pain was meant to be smile,so on Sunday instead of paying to me, pay to them" @mi abaga

Don't let another sheep convince you you are a sheep@mi abaga 2020

I swear i be hit, look at my features, I be jam myself @mi abaga

New ways of making money but i keep old values @aq

I'm watching the news, I'm reading your tweets, I'm not laughing with you @aq

Here we go, drop yours

(1) (Reply)

T-pain - Wake Up Dead Ft. Chris Brown / Promo Shoot Music Video For 20k .. / Download Audio: Selebobo Ft. Tekno – Dai Dia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.