Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,441 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (75808 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by nairavsdollars(f): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
No big deal in that. OP also engages in it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by shiki(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Olathunji010(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by StrikeBack(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Let me pitch my tent here
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by NobleAngell(f): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
I always tell such girls to fasten their seat belts . Their marriage will be a very bumpy ride.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by biz2get(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Karma is amazing ..

This brings to the last 2post i made .

This set of girls deserve who ever they end up with ..

You sleep with married men and expect yours to be saint .

Shior . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Sonnobax15(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
undecided My gf is putting on this pair of shoes...i don kuku put her 4 flightmode 4 my heart since i noticed her illicit and sudden change of attitude towards me..How can she be with me and be answering a call,and be calling the caller *daddy* when i know her father is late??.
no na,it shows how disrespectful she is na.

14 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sleeping with married men is very bad, disrespectful and dangerous, I pity ladies that indulge in it, adultery is one sin I will never commit in my life.

But the OP, a lady that haven't slept with a married man before might also end up with a cheating husband, life is not fair.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Happyguy201: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
You hardly see girls comment on this type of topic .

17 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by AmazingELixir: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
undecided

OP na two_way thingy naa....balance your reportage, there are men that their handiwork is to sleep with other people's wives. Them plenty pass for the 3 states Buhari lockdown.

10 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Some ladies don't do it for money or even the sex.
Young men are often in a haste, unwilling to work the knots that is a woman's emotions.
Many of you young men are absent, forgetful and downright indifferent. You are impatient and very careless.
But you see married men, marriage has amended their character and their attitudes to females. Years of living with a woman makes them quick to say sorry, to pay attention, to show up, to be patient.

Modified: See them bashing me. Blo.ody hypocrites. It takes two people to commit adultery. If the lady is guilty, how about the man who breaks his vows?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by damiBJ: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
No big deal in that. OP also engages in it

Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Mnewton(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
I need you to get something straight, the "spiritual controls the physical", and things that are seen are made from the things that are unseen.

Our physical body , which gives the soul an opportunity to experience reality is made up of matter which can be destroyed over time and comprises the five senses which gives the soul an opportunity to express itself in the physical plane,

Our body ages and die, but the spirit which is the vehicle of the soul never dies. The body has boundary but the spirit has no boundaries , some culture, believe in the concept of an "afterlife" they believe our current reality depends on our deeds in our past lives.

However, here is where I am driving at, something really significant happens when we have sex,

we all have past lives and debts to pay based on our deeds/inherited curses and actions in the past, some persons have neutralize their own karma overtime through prayer and change in ways while others are yet to effect any significant reduction in their karma and way of life.

Karma varies among individuals, some have very huge debt to pay, when you have sex with such individual (male /female), there is an exchange(spiritual) and both of you become one in flesh and in spirit.

Then you start sharing the consequences of your karmers together. Bad luck, anger issues, financial dryness, sickness and diseases even death. That is d reason why marriage is important because you can both work together in love through prayers, fasting, etc

In conclusion, sleeping with people anyhow can introduce dirty spirit and Karma into your own pure spirit and karma! Bad karma can ruin your life forever, why bear the consequences of other people's actions and generational curses? Why slow down your progress through sex with strange women?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nitric(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
damiBJ:

Na dem

Na who be dem? grin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Makavelli25: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happyguy201:
You hardly see girls comment on this type of topic .
They dare not come but i expect hard ass bltches like Elizabeth2021 to run here soon

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Collins4u1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
Young men are often in a haste, unwilling to work the knots that is a woman's emotions.
Many of you young men are absent, forgetful and downright indifferent. You are impatient and very careless.
But you see married men, marriage has amended their character and their attitudes to females. Years of living with a woman makes them quick to say sorry, to pay attention, to show up, to be patient.
But then I know many of you will bash me, I really don't care.

If you're not married,

You're fucking people's husband.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:
I have a former school mate. We met way back in the university. No doubt, she was an intelligent girl then and was always shinning in her department. One particular issue she had and which I also detested was her fondness for sleeping with married men/people's husbands. I really didn't know what she would be looking for since her parents provided most of the things she needed in school. She wasn't from a poor home, neither were her parents super rich but they were very comfortable and could give her what she needed. I really didn't like advising people personally, especially when they are so much engrossed in an activity. You could easily be seen as a killjoy or fun-destroyer. Though, I did couple of times but the attempts were like pouring water in a basket. Today, she would be in Awka with Engineer Julius, tomorrow, it would be in Asaba with Chief Akpofure. No value for people's matrimonial territory! No retreat, no surrender.

Well, she got married in 2010 and it was all rosy. Few years into the marriage and it was something else. No day would pass without her posting criptic lines on Facebook about cheating husbands and how 'God' would see her through. I didn't need a babalawo to tell me what has been going on. Even a dumb primary 3 pupil in a local village school would be able to tell what has been happening. I later confirmed this from another former schoolmate who worked with her in Lagos. Her past has come back to hunt her.

In as much as I sympathize with her, it's pertinent to note that some activities are enjoyable until things start going south. Nemesis doesn't forget. You can't sleep with people's husbands as a spinster and expect yours not to be sugar daddy to some young girls out there. Wetin dey go around, still dey come around. Wetin happen for fowl house, go still happen for goat house.

If you are a young woman, get focused and leave other women's husbands alone. There's a reason why they call it MARRIAGE. It's a sacred matrimony whether it's conducted in a church, mosque, shrine, court, private house or even village square. It's not a visa to success. Person wey bring wood wey ants full, nor need to complain when lizards start to visit am for house. Many young women will tell you that they are being disturbed by married men. The truth is that such girls are the ones who give married men the cushioned platform to do that. I'm very sure he's not going to beat you if you don't give him your contact details.

Finally, as a young man, beware of girls who constantly tell you that they don't do married men even when such information is not relevant to you. It's mostly the other way round; a clear conscience fears no accusation.

I don't do married men. If you like beware of me.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ojuu4u(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
The truth but bitter fact is that married men take good care of ladies far ,far, better than single, single guys will just be having free sex, all in the name .. Virtual and empty marriage promises,

A situation in which two or more girls will be meeting in the house of single guys and u must endure it,

Married men can easily set up business or pay school fees but for single, its story upon story, single guys break heart of ladies far more than married men do, pls go out and do ur findings very well, either u dated married men or not when u are single, it doesn't stop u from married a cheating hubby.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Seventy7kings: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Many years back, i slept with the wife of a Mafia Don...

This is how it ended

have you been to exile?
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Collins4u1:

If you're not married,

You're fucking people's husband.
story

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Wazobia20: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nemesis like they say is inevitable....
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by LarryBee1k: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by biz2get(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

Isn't it a woman like yourself they stayed with for many years that tuned them that way .?

Why can't you stay with your man and tune him that way .?

Abi those woman have 2heads right ?

13 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Look at you? undecided
Look at you too.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

So it's someone's husband that will now give you attention? It's wrong. Let's call a spade a spade

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
biz2get:

Isn't it a woman like yourself they stayed with for many years that tuned them that way .?

Why can't you stay with your man and tune him that way .?

Abi those woman have 2heads right ?
Story for amadioha
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nooil:

So it's someone's husband that will now give you attention? It's wrong. Lets call a spade a spade
Is that what you understand from what I wrote?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by czarr(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
In other words years of living with a woman makes them women.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Seventy7kings: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
shocked are you sure that you 'really don't care'? Is it not you again? Chi59, wey fit insult deadbody wake up in grave
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ursamajor: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
A lot of girls do this, especially undergraduates and female corp members.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
shocked are you sure that you 'really don't care'? Is it not you again? Chi59, wey fit insult deadbody wake up in grave
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (a story of love) / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.