Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos (33363 Views)

Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Roon9(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
muhyeenisce:
Please spare us the panic
People don de die before covid19

No o... They should continue. A man, A woman.
We dey watch

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by byinks(f): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Commissioner abayomi
Please don't attribute the primary cause of death in an octogenarian as COVID.
That's enough.
Thank you.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Coronavirus1: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Since this Chinese arrived more increased of deaths Nigeria government be careful of the Chinese
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
God heal the land
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Dollabiz: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Really
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Dnonso22: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don’t know how we think and talk in this country cuz she’s 83 so she can’t live again., People are stupid in reasoning.. Are they not people more than 100 everywhere. If you like don’t stay home and observe better instructions than shouting she’s 83...

RIP MaMa

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Sheriman(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another Lockdown till December
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Damseldammie(f): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Heavenly Father, we can do it all alone. All our national leaders have failed us Deliver us from this plague.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Kennydoc(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
BerlinGado:
Just like yesterday we recorded our first case
I could still remember when the total cases was still at 20, now the death toll itself is now 20 hmm
Are we not going Italy ways?
Vote better government una no go hear
Nah APC and PDD they go dey shout about .
Nah only God fit help this Corntree

So Italians, Americans, Spaniards, Britons etc all voted for bad governments?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Tabasco: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=88619630]Malaria things
Be wise
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by chuckstene: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
I can help with an Ambulance smiley
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by tempex88(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
This one na call to glory
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Adebdfq: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
End time
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Martinola(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wahala wa oh
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by babtoundey(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Which one is evacuated? Where were they evacuated to?
This thing is getting scary everyday.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Babapyro: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Just tell us it's Abba Kyari and stop giving somebody high BP here.
Are you really that ignorant

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Babapyro: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Just tell us it's Abba Kyari and stop giving somebody high BP here.
Are you really that ignorant or you do not know the difference between dates.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Adex2442: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
We all need to pray pls. This thing can last years
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
There are people still very active at 93 talkless of 83, however I suspect underlining illness being the real killer here, may her soul rest in peace.

PS: Corona virus is very real, stay safe. Prevention is better than cure
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by BerlinGado(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kennydoc:

So Italians, Americans, Spaniards, Britons etc all voted for bad governments?
Bro at least we all saw the good health facilities they have there, but its just that the virus is too stronger than them and they are doing their best to control it
AND OBVIOUSLY AFRICA IS NOT DOING ANYTHING IN THE SEARCH FOR THE VACCINE
WE ARE ONLY WAITING FOR THE WESTERN WORLD AND THAT'S A SHAME
WHY?
BECAUSE OF OUR LEADERSHIP SYSTEM
ITS SO CORRUPT
SO DID I ANSWER YOU ENOUGH?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Ingodwetrust15(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
What does the government has to do with the virus?
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
BerlinGado:
I could still remember when the total cases was still at 20, now the death toll itself is now 20 hmm

Well compare us to NYC below
March 14 it was one, 5 days ago 10,000

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Akinboboz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonMustafa:
All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to open a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap.

Though, it doesn't related to the topic, however you've actually enlighten some people, well lemme call it, it's paid to teach how to fish than giving fish to some1 every time, if know 1 appreciate this, Oga! I got ur back. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
I could remember vividly when their is nothing like covid-19. we all live our life's like we own d world. we never knew we are just privileged.we go about our businesses like our life's depends on it.but now nobody thinks about money, business, work or even having fun. we all now no have valuable life is. I still maintain my opinion, vanity upon vanity all is vanity. rip mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by BerlinGado(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Well compare us to NYC below
March 14 it was one, 5 days ago 10,000
Shit is real

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by africanusvu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
The death and infection rate seems to have greatly increased since the coming of Chinese Doctors.check the statistics
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
byinks:
Commissioner abayomi
Please don't attribute the primary cause of death in an octogenarian as COVID.
That's enough.
Thank you.

Will they ever listen??! it's so pathetic!!!

Someone already suffering and battling health conditions gets the virus on his way to an inevitable end, and these people rush him off into their database, no proper autopsy or determination of actual cause of death...

Once a person tests positive to the virus, every other condition becomes secondary... What sort of idiocy is that??! Smh.

A colleague even told me he suspects some of these patients' previous medical and treatment histories are either neglected or forgotten once Covid-19 is confirmed... Who does that??! Who says the underlying conditions can't kill faster than the virus itself??!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by byinks(f): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Will they ever listen??! it's so pathetic!!!

Someone already suffering and battling health conditions gets the virus on his way to an inevitable end, and these people rush him off into their database, no proper autopsy or determination of actual cause of death...

Once a person tests positive to the virus, every other condition becomes secondary... What sort of idiocy is that??! Smh.

Just to make up the numbers...this lockdown must end sooner than later.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by jericco1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
BerlinGado:

Italy has more than 20k deaths. So don't compare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands / COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.