Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos (33395 Views)

Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 1:58am On Apr 20, 2020
och12:

Don't even attempt to compare such developed countries with us, they perform more tests daily due to the availability of adequate testing kits, so its expected to have such outcome.
If we have sufficient test kits, then we will see the real number!

But these are DEATHS. Believe me, if 100 people died in Lagos u don't need a test to know, talkless of 10,000!
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by BerlinGado(m): 3:56am On Apr 20, 2020
moscow0147:

Did i in anyway insult you? Why is it hard to make a point without insult?. I asked you a question and you couldn’t answer without putting an insult. I checked out your profile and to think you call yourself a stoner. Peace out hombre! This negative energy isn’t good.
Its not an insult just stating the fact and you tried to crosscheck it like you were some political party spokesperson I'm sorry if that sounds as an insult
Peace bro
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by sean079: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2020
12inchess:

It's because of people like you that we are appealing to NCDC to stop releasing age details and health status of those dead. That is what they were parroting in the U. S until the cases is now nearing 1 million. If the woman didn't contact Covid she'd probably be alive today. Don't forget that your health condition is also as good as your last check up. When last did you check your blood pressure, sugar, cholesterol. Do you know that being overweight can also be classified as an underlying health condition?

https://news.yahoo.com/sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-very-quickly-new-government-tests-find-but-experts-say-pandemic-could-still-last-through-summer-200745675.html

That is a recent article from yahoo news. I want you to explain if we are doing Justice to ourselves by overreacting to the pandemic. Everyone is staying at home at the moment instead of going outside to get sunlight inorder to destroy any remnant of the virus in our system.
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by Corbin: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
This is getting louder, may God help us all
amen oo cry
Re: Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos by dominique(f): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
redsun:
[I will pay in some money for before the end of the week if I am able to find somewhere to send money to Nigeria. None essential businesses are closed at moment here, but I could find somewhere

Not very much, but it might help you with one or two things. I hope you are the one in the video. I can't begin to imagine the difficulties people like you are facing in that dog eat dog society. Take care.

Please don't, he's a fraudster impersonating a physically challenged person. Channel your generosity to the needy people in your immediate environment, majority of the people begging online are scams

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. / My Experience At Apata General Hospital Ibadan / COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.